Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

Do you agree with children getting sex changes?
That is not my decision, that would be up to the parents, the doctor and the child involved. But most people considering such a decision are generally better off doing it. Also surgeries aren't indicated until puberty sets in, otherwise there isn't much tissue to reassign. Are you concerned about other people circumcising their children ? That is altering what exists also.

Do you agree with children getting sex changes?

No one is advocating that you know it. I smell the stench of creeping Fascism.

No child is receiving sexual reassignment, that is Reich Wing Propaganda. You people are the one who are think a victim of rape and/or incest should be forced an unwanted baby to term.

You people think you have right to decide what medication a person can take.

Your morality sucks.

That is not my decision, that would be up to the parents, the doctor and the child involved. But most people considering such a decision are generally better off doing it.

Not to mention of age to understand what they are about to undergo. Five year old children are NOT undergoing this type of surgery.

No child is receiving sexual reassignment, that is Reich Wing Propaganda. You people are the one who are think a victim of rape and/or incest should be forced an unwanted baby to term.

Your morality sucks.
Bullshit! California and Washington just passed laws so kids could run away from home and get sex changes you moron

Least I can type correctly you pooh-stabbing, commie bastard. Thought you were going to bed faggot
The phone keeps dinging and most of the people are a pleasant surprise. You haven't made the grade and at the rate you're carrying on, you never will.

The phone keeps dinging and most of the people are a pleasant surprise. You haven't made the grade and at the rate you're carrying on, you never will.
1681616728157298.jpg

I had to look up what Reddit was. Don't you have any friends ? It's bad enough I visit this one site, I can't imagine going to a consortium of them. What a waste of time.
Yet you keep wasting your time after saying good night 10 posts ago. And I obviously have more friends than you and can get laid anytime I want

You keep crying into your memory foam pillow with permanent bite marks in it nightly ALONE

LOL

LMAO even

Yet you keep wasting your time after saying good night 10 posts ago. And I obviously have more friends than you and can get laid anytime I want

You keep crying into your memory foam pillow with permanent bite marks in it nightly ALONE

LOL

LMAO even
You do realize we've never met and you still keep making all types of assumptions about me. You do not know me, what you may be describing is yourself.

Your morality sucks.

LIAR!!

You posted an opinion piece from " Timcast " . This teenager was obviously being victimized by his own parents. Otherwise he wouldn't have been searching for help with his situation. No teenager is allowed to have gender-altering surgery without being on meds for years before hand. His first premise was " your children" , that's where he went wrong, they do not belong to you. Moving out of the cities isn't the answer, the internet is everywhere. And according to the article, that's where this teenager sought help.His parents were no help.

You posted an opinion piece from " Timcast " . This teenager was obviously being victimized by his own parents. Otherwise he wouldn't have been searching for help with his situation. No teenager is allowed to have gender-altering surgery without being on meds for years before hand. His first premise was " your children" , that's where he went wrong, they do not belong to you. Moving out of the cities isn't the answer, the internet is everywhere. And according to the article, that's where this teenager sought help.His parents were no help.
I just looked it up, gender-altering surgeries don't usually occur before the age of 18. There might be exceptions, but the site didn't mention it. And on another site they said it was safe to do surgeries on even younger youth. 18 sounds like a good age, you can join the military, buy a gun, drive a car and vote. 18 is a young adult I guess.

Ron DeSantis is a lot of things ( bad ) but he is no friend to gay youth or adults.
Ask me exactly how many fucks I give about that.

Ron DeSantis does not want to be a president because he just got his current job all sussed out and knows what he's doing.

He's all for Trump..just watch and learn, derpy doodle.

I just looked it up, gender-altering surgeries don't usually occur before the age of 18. There might be exceptions, but the site didn't mention it. And on another site they said it was safe to do surgeries on even younger youth. 18 sounds like a good age, you can join the military, buy a gun, drive a car and vote. 18 is a young adult I guess.
I bet they didn't, peniswhacker boi.
Ya Know? Some things Just Ain't Natural.
One of them is thinking a scrotum can be magically transformed into a vagina.

Ask me exactly how many fucks I give about that.

Ron DeSantis does not want to be a president because he just got his current job all sussed out and knows what he's doing.

He's all for Trump..just watch and learn, derpy doodle.
Can you possibly respond without adding your personal jibes. It would at least make your posts appear a little more professional. And you're wrong, DeSantis doesn't know what he's doing. Hatred and assumptions about people you do not know or even care about is never a good platform to have.

Okay... You hate Tim Pool. What about the article he read?

Why do Democrats support laws like the "Child Trafficking for Child Sex Changes Assistance" act?

You lie and gaslight to enable the worst of sinners

Can you possibly respond without adding your personal jibes. It would at least make your posts appear a little more professional. And you're wrong, DeSantis doesn't know what he's doing. Hatred and assumptions about people you do not know or even care about is never a good platform to have.
Can you possibly come across as a male with a set of testicles; Or are you a pussilanimous piece of shit?

Forum List

Back