Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

That is not my decision, that would be up to the parents, the doctor and the child involved. But most people considering such a decision are generally better off doing it. Also surgeries aren't indicated until puberty sets in, otherwise there isn't much tissue to reassign. Are you concerned about other people circumcising their children ? That is altering what exists also.
So like, let's slice your balls off, brah. Tell ya wut; I couldn't be involved in anything like that to save my soul; But you do do you. :dunno:

Exactly how gay are you?

Everyone would like to know. True Story.
I don't know about anyone else but I knew I was gay before I knew what sex was. I believe I was 7 years old when I realized it. Lived with another man for 18 years now we're just best friends ( No benefits ).

I don't know about anyone else but I knew I was gay before I knew what sex was. I believe I was 7 years old when I realized it. Lived with another man for 18 years now we're just best friends ( No benefits ).
Since you were 7? When did the sex cease with this predator? When you turned 8?

In all reality, I'll concede that a kid could know they're a sissy by the time they're 7, but that is largely unlikely.

Like 99/1

No thank you, that's no my choice. I'm gay, not transgender. I know who I am and I'm getting a terrible picture of who you are because of the horrible things you keep saying.
This is Gay Hate 2.0. they lost on marriage and acceptance do had to drum this up.

In all reality, I'll concede that a kid could know they're a sissy by the time they're 7, but that is largely unlikely.

Like 99/1
No one turned me, no one touched me inappropriately. Like I said I knew I was gay when I was 7. I did not do anything about it until years later. I was raised as a strict Catholic, the priest told me in the confessional that such thoughts were a sin. And society and the law didn't approve of it either. So I lived in a closet.

TV

Like 99/1
Well I have friends who knew earlier, none of them were sexually abused, although many had physical abuse from their fathers. The predator thing is a myth as far as I'm concerned. That myth was started by Anita Bryant, by the way she was from Florida too. Idiocy must be in the water down there.

Last edited:
Not all gay people are the same, I'm pretty bad at fellatio. Just too much of a gag reflex but I more than make up for it in other ways.
Man , that is more information than I needed ary a day in my life for whatever reason.

If I could grab you? I'd puke about that nasty stuff all over you.

Super 1/3rd of a fifth of Cuervo Gold and 1/3 the worm, and kiss your stomach innards goodbye.

Yeah, hey! I know a song for that:

Can we please have this for all of the other forty-nine states as well?

This bans the teaching of sexual orientation/gender unless it is IN THE CURRICULUM, like in health class.

Hello?

Why would teachers be teaching this at any rate in other classes? Who is opposed to this?

Or if you are, then you are comfortable with me, a Christian, straying from my curriculum to teach "whatever I think is important". Right?

Man , that is more information than I needed ary a day in my life for whatever reason.

If I could grab you? I'd puke about that nasty stuff all over you.

Super 1/3rd of a fifth of Cuervo Gold and 1/3 the worm, and kiss your stomach innards goodbye.

Yeah, hey! I know a song for that:
I don't smoke or drink either, so you're out of luck. Definitely not my type. I like men that can relate to their feelings in an honest way. You have way too much built up angst for me.

I am a bisexual and I might travel to florida and find some pussy to eat and wear some lesbian clothing that is suggestive. Lets see this dick sucker stop me!

Okay, I just gotta say it.

"Stann" = "Zincwarrior"

I remember when fags were cool like aaronleland and mdk.

I mean, they're still cool AF, but what in the everloving fuck is all this other faggotry going on around here?

I tell ya wut; I'm prepared for faggotry from:

mdk

aaronleland

And uh..

Oh yeah..

basquebromance

Outside of that I'm not prepared to deal with any kind of stupid faggotry whatsoever.

Last edited:
Can we please have this for all of the other forty-nine states as well?

This battle was over before it started. Young people today will not be silenced into submission. And the numbers favor them ; in the last 5 years the number of youth that are declaring themselves transgender has doubled and nothing is going to change that. It is estimated there are between 1.3 to 1.6 million transgendered people in the US now with half of them being under 21. I live in Nebraska, a conservative red state, back in the year 2000 there were 1 or 2 transgendered kids in our school system, 2,200 students now and there were so many transgendered kids they have their own club at the high school, safety in numbers, numbering about 40. The times have already changed and who do you think these kids will vote for. Definitely not the people who made up laws to hurt them. You and your ilk did this to yourselves. Extinction is forever. Being nasty and not minding your own business has that effect on people.

Forum List

Back