Florida Gov. DeSantis Has Just Signed A Bill Into Law That Would Allow Everyday Floridians To Sue Big Tech Platforms For Monetary Damages

Why should big tech get a government liability shield? What interest does that serve?
Because social media websites wouldn’t exist without it.
The Facebook monopoly wouldn't exist, anyway.
Why are you idiots trying to ruin the internet?
You idiots already ruined it, douchebag.
No, maga fuckups are trying...

Why should big tech get a government liability shield? What interest does that serve?
No, maga fuckups are trying...
Tough shit.

All Constitutional rights have limits Everyone should know that. But conservatives seem to have this opinion that they can say anything they want, anytime they want, and anywhere they want. They're wrong.

Now when it comes to platforms like Facebook, the rules are clearly stated, and to join, a person has to agree to the terms and conditions. Most people don't have a problem coloring within the lines. But just like on this forum, conservatives like to needlessly hurl rhetorical bombs, and make ad hominem insults, and levy personal attacks based on race or gender or some other perceived status of a poster.

Then they get booted and then they start complaining that they've been discriminated against and that their freedom of speech has somehow been unduly infringed upon.

The next thing you know, conservatives want to pass laws that violate the very constitution which they claim to revere.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat!

You're just so full of shit. How do you stand the smell?
Thanks for proving my point for me.

Of course, everything proves your point to a leftist. We can't not prove your point. You believe whatever Democrats tell you to believe. It's not possible to show you how totally you're programmed
Yeah, I mention ad hominem attacks in passing, and what do you do in your very next post. Level a personal insult, of course.

You guys are SO predictable.

BTW, I'm not a Democrat. I've never been a Democrat.
Your belief that you don't do ad hominems couldn't be more absurd.

I spent decades trying to get leftists to explain leftism to me. I thought there must be some system that I could grasp if I only understood the rules, what they were looking for. Eventually I realized they were just fascists and wanted their way no matter what it took to get it.

At some point I snapped and started treating hate filled Democrats like Mustang back what they dish out, nothing but attacks. Until they stop, there will be no discussion. I'm sick of their hate shit
The only thing that you have done for decades is live at mom’s house .

Ruined it? You are trying to turn every website into an unceasing cesspool of anti-semitism, misogyny, racism, harassment and generally disgusting behavior.

And you’re trying to stop websites from being able to do anything about it.

I wonder if the bill desantis signed bill can be used against gun violence...getting COVID from unvaccinated people...

Ruined it? You are trying to turn every website into an unceasing cesspool of anti-semitism, misogyny, racism, harassment and generally disgusting behavior.

Fortunately, there's no constitutional right to be an asshole.

Fortunately, there's no constitutional right to be an asshole.
Actually, there is.

You hop from one stupid claim to another.

Sorry, turd, but allowing people to have opinions about Covid or the election does not translate to "anti-semitism, misogyny, racism, harassment and generally disgusting behavior."

That's leftwing dogma.

Sorry, turd, but allowing people to have opinions about Covid or the election does not translate to "anti-semitism, misogyny, racism, harassment and generally disgusting behavior."

That's leftwing dogma.
Irrelevant. Getting rid of sedition 230 is going to make it impossible for any platform to effectively moderate anything that I mentioned.

There are no websites competing with Facebook, moron.
Snapchat, LinkedIn, Diaspora, Reddit, Ello, Clubhouse.

They all compete and all get the EXACT same benefits.
Bunk.
It’s true, dumb ass. You are an idiot.
Prove it, asshole.

That's leftwing dogma.
Irrelevant. Getting rid of sedition 230 is going to make it impossible for any platform to effectively moderate anything that I mentioned.
That's what free speech is, turd. You'll have to excuse us if we don't swallow your definitions of the terms ""antisemitism, misogyny, racism, harassment and generally disgusting behavior." Criticizing Hillary is not misogyny. It's good sense,

DeSantis! The Gov., who could be President! :up: :clap:

1621909222301.png

Bunk.
Prove it, asshole.
FAIL.

That's leftwing dogma.
That's what free speech is, turd. You'll have to excuse us if we don't swallow your definitions of the terms ""antisemitism, misogyny, racism, harassment and generally disgusting behavior." Criticizing Hillary is not misogyny. It's good sense,
If you want to experience websites without moderation you can spend your time on 4chan or it’s derivatives, whatever they are calling it now. It’s where the Christchurch shooter got inspired. How about the platform Republicans used to promote, Gab? It’s up to its eyeballs in anti-semitism.

Why would you want to force platforms to promote these people?

Bunk.
Prove it, asshole.
FAIL.
Just seems like you hasn’t read it.

Note that the law applies to anyone running an interactive computer service.

EVERY website I mentioned fits that definition.

Every step he takes its the right one! DeSantis has the pulse of the Nation!! Bless him! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back