Florida Governor Again Caves In to the Race Hustlers

They weren't Americans while they were confederate soldiers.
Yes they were. They were Americans as much as any American who has ever lived. They were the Confederate States of AMERICA. And Americans don't suddenly stop being Americans, just because somebody doesn't like them.

And the Florida Veteran's Hall of Fame memorial is one that is for veterans of Florida, not the US as a whole.
They stopped being Americans when they seceded.

Why would Florida honor traitors anyway? I'm really surprised that Governor Toad wouldn't do it. One small good thing about him, though he'll probably cave to the whining. Do you live in Floriduh?
1. They did NOT stop being Americans, any more than the North stopped being Americans, by separating themselves from the South, by invading it.

2. These veterans weren't traitors. They fought in defense of their homes in the state of Florida.

3. Governor Toad already caved to the whining (race hustlers) Didn't you read the title of this thread ?

4. I do live in Florida, and your anti-Florida bigotry is duly noted Ravi Bigot.

Yes they were. They were Americans as much as any American who has ever lived. They were the Confederate States of AMERICA. And Americans don't suddenly stop being Americans, just because somebody doesn't like them.

And the Florida Veteran's Hall of Fame memorial is one that is for veterans of Florida, not the US as a whole.

Why would Florida honor traitors anyway? I'm really surprised that Governor Toad wouldn't do it. One small good thing about him, though he'll probably cave to the whining. Do you live in Floriduh?
1. They did NOT stop being Americans, any more than the North stopped being Americans, by separating themselves from the South, by invading it.

2. These veterans weren't traitors. They fought in defense of their homes in the state of Florida.

3. Governor Toad already caved to the whining (race hustlers) Didn't you read the title of this thread ?

4. I do live in Florida, and your anti-Florida bigotry is duly noted Ravi Bigot.
I am not surprised to find that you live in Floriduh. More's the pity.

The northerners did not leave the USA. Therefore, they were Americans.

It will give you comfort to know that the asshole governor didn't allow them in the hall of fame because they were Democrats :lol: he's one of those morons that pretends that the Dems in the day weren't the RWNJs.

Stop the cave chimp babble. Get over it. You losers lost and deserve nothing but shame and ridicule. The confederates will long be held up as an example of one of the worst moments of human stupidity known to mankind. Thats pretty much the extent of any honor they deserve.

Ravi u r a bad girl
A bad, BIGOTED girl. :biggrin:

The above post proclaims the stupidity of your position far more than any poster could...
Fuck those traitorous assholes, may they writhe in hell fire for eternity...
That's exactly what this post now does for you. Proclaims your stupidity. You just want to define things how you want them to be defined, To how it suits you. And when I come along and don't let you do that, you throw a tantrum. Sorry, but this forum is for grownups.

In another act of political cowardice, (as in the Zimmerman case), Florida Governor Rick Scott has caved in to those who think Florida politics should be tailored to their special interest. Black politicians put pressure on Scott to deny 3 Florida Confederate veterans, a place in the state's Veterans' Hall of Fame memorial in the state capitol.

The three Confederate veterans were Edward Perry, a former governor; David Lang, who after the Civil War oversaw the reorganization of the state militia into the National Guard; and Samuel Pasco, a former U.S. senator and the namesake of Pasco County.

csa-david-lang-600x400-ts90.jpg
csa-edward-perry-600x400-ts90.jpg
csa-samuel-pasco-600x400-ts90.jpg

The excuse given by Scott and his lap dogs is that to be eligible, you have to be a military veteran of Florida ... have been honorably discharged, and played a significant part in the history of the state. These men do meet all these criteria. They are being stonewalled purely by the same pushy belligerence we see so often nowadays from Black radicals, who seem to demand that the whole country adjust everything to meet their agendas.

Here's some of the rather unbalanced complaints put foward by them >>

Adora Obi Nweze, president of NAACP Florida State Conference and Miami-Dade Branch, said she's "frankly appalled" by the effort.
"The Confederacy fought to tear apart our country, in support of savage slavery, in a misguided, hateful attempt to uphold that abomination," she said in a statement, "[and] to have these men honored in a memorial at the state Capitol for their service on the wrong side of history, would be an injustice to the descendants of enslaved Americans and an insult to all Americans who have bravely served our country with honor."
Army veteran Dale Landry, president of the NAACP chapter in Tallahassee, told Capitol News Service in Florida that extending the honor up to Confederate veterans opens up the door to other militaries that fought against the United States.
"The Japanese military, the Japanese army, the Japanese navy, you see? The Germans, the Nazis. I'm sorry, but that's the same to me," Landry said.

What absurdities. The Confederate soldiers were Americans, no matter how distasteful that fact may be to these rabble-rousers. And it is an insult to them and their descendants, and the descendants of all Confederate soldiers, to somehow redefine them as non-Americans, comparable to German Nazis and Japs of World War II. The US govt defined them as US veterans in 1958, and at that time extended all VA benefits to their survivors (no Civil War veterans, North or South, remained alive by 1958).

The Sons of Confederate Veterans, a national group founded in Richmond, Virginia, and based in Columbia, Tennessee, say the recognition isn't about defending slavery, but honoring those who answered their country's call. I agree. This honor of the Florida Veterans' Hall of Fame memorial, is about the men who served, not about the politics behind it, which came from politicians, who, for the most part, did not serve. What will Americans 100 years from now say about the Vietnam Veterans ? That they should not be honored for having served (58,000 were killed), because of a disapproval of that war's politics ?

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...l-of-fame.html
Good job. We shouldnt be honoring losers and traitors anyway. Hopefully someone pisses on their graves for good measure.
Strike up one more bigoted remark from the forum's # 1 anti-White racist. Ho hum. You just pissed on your own grave, which is soiled for some future time when you get there. :biggrin:

They quit being Americans when they took up arms against America and ATTACKED America. It is BS to honor those who fought to preserve slavery, pure BS.
1. The WERE America.

2. They, in self defense, took up arms against a part of America which chose to take up arms against another part of America (them). The Union left its home base and attacked them at their home base (the South). They fought against that invasion, not for slavery. Almost no southern soldiers has slaves. Many lived in mountainous areas of the South, were slavery did not exist. Many were illiterate, and didn't even know slavery existed.

3. Only a minority of very rich southerners had slaves, while most southern soldiers were so poor, they went to the battlefields barefoot. The lucky ones who got uniforms, including boots, were known to have said > "This is the best set of clothes I've ever owned."

4. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for insulting American veterans they way you are.
"The Union left it's home"
You senile old fool, keep posting like this and the charge Nurse will limit your day room privileges...
NO need to demonstrate your age bigotry. We know you hypocrites are out there.

Generally, he who goes to the other for conflict, bears responsibility to some degree for that conflict. This is a foundation of law. The fool is the one who doesn't know that.
You stupid palsy ridden termite..."The Union left it's home"
This country called the Unites States of America is the Union's home...
Proof that your Metamucil enemas aren't working...
HA HA. That is so dumb that I'm not even sure if it can be responded to. God only knows what your thinking or saying. Are you saying that the 11 states of the Old Confederacy (of which Florida was one) have not been part of the USA ? Is there a doctor in the house ?

It will give you comfort to know that the asshole governor didn't allow them in the hall of fame because they were Democrats :lol: he's one of those morons that pretends that the Dems in the day weren't the RWNJs.
No, bigot fool! Who ever said the northerners left the USA, or that they were not Americans ? What is this > Some kind of poorly constructed straw man ploy ?
geez.gif
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

Here's something that should have been a post script at the end of the OP >>>

PS - is there an organization in America more racist than the NAACP ?

Stop the cave chimp babble. Get over it. You losers lost and deserve nothing but shame and ridicule. The confederates will long be held up as an example of one of the worst moments of human stupidity known to mankind. Thats pretty much the extent of any honor they deserve.
Some of them should be held up as an example of one of the worst moments of human stupidity known to mankind. That was when they brought idiot, racist, Black people like YOU, to America.

Some of them should be held up as an example of one of the worst moments of human stupidity known to mankind. That was when they brought idiot, racist, Black people like you, to America.
Confederates didnt bring Black people to America. They did get their asses kicked by them though. :laugh:

Some of them should be held up as an example of one of the worst moments of human stupidity known to mankind. That was when they brought idiot, racist, Black people like you, to America.
Confederates didnt bring Black people to America. They did get their asses kicked by them though. :laugh:
Any more examples of your idiocy you'd like to display ? (pssst: we already knew)

Any more examples of your idiocy you'd like to display ? (pssst: we already knew)
Youve already displayed more than enough idiocy on your own. Why would I contribute? Psst. Obviously you didnt know or you would have never claimed that the confederate losers brought slaves to America

Ravi u r a bad girl
How am I bigoted, aside from bigoted against traitors.

No, bigot fool! Who ever said the northerners left the USA, or that they were not Americans ? What is this > Some kind of poorly constructed straw man ploy ?
geez.gif
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif
See número uno in you rant.

Youve already displayed more than enough idiocy on your own. Why would I contribute? Psst. Obviously you didnt know or you would have never claimed that the confederate losers brought slaves to America

Who are you saying brought the Africans to America ? I say they were brought buy slave buyers in the South, which is why (guess what), that's where they happened to be, and used as slaves.

"In Virginia, or in any of the other Southern port cities, the slaves were transferred to the land and immediately sold. A regular auction would take place, following the method of purchase in Africa." (http://iamthewitness.com/books/Walter.White/Who.Brought.the.Slaves.to.America.htm)

"Slavery did not extend to the North. Moreover, in many of the North American Colonies, slavery was strictly forbidden." (http://iamthewitness.com/books/Walter.White/Who.Brought.the.Slaves.to.America.htm)

How foolish could anybody be to try to say that US Southerners (AKA Confederates) didn't bring Africans to America ?

Last edited:

Some of them should be held up as an example of one of the worst moments of human stupidity known to mankind. That was when they brought idiot, racist, Black people like YOU, to America.
And the Black people helped kick your inbred ancestors asses...lol!!!

Ravi u r a bad girl
How am I bigoted, aside from bigoted against traitors.
Your words >>> "Do you live in Floriduh? In one sentence you insulted 20 Million Americans, living in Florida.

Forum List

Back