Florida Man Sentenced To 5 Years After Attacking 6 Officers On Jan. 6

I'm arguing the case that you brought up. Don't want to argue it, then don't bring it up.

If you have excessive government you wouldn't defend a cop using violence against a man who had committed no crimes and was cooperating with an officer. As it stands, you defend the government using violence against citizens and facing no consequences.

You are arguing out your ass, your well used ass I might add.

If she didn't hear the order, how did she follow it? Were orders even given? Is that a proven thing?
If she didn’t hear the order should couldn’t follow it but that’s not Byrd’s fault.

Orders were given, multiple people testified to it.

Do you think Babbitt wasn’t aware she was committing crimes?

If she didn’t hear the order should couldn’t follow it but that’s not Byrd’s fault.

Orders were given, multiple people testified to it.

Do you think Babbitt wasn’t aware she was committing crimes?

No it's his fault for shooting an unarmed woman halfway hanging through a window.

You are arguing out your ass, your well used ass I might add.
You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.

You hate government excess but defend police body slamming a man who did no wrong. That’s not excessive to you, somehow.

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.

You hate government excess but defend police body slamming a man who did no wrong. That’s not excessive to you, somehow.

You defend government excess when it fucks over your political opponents. That's far more dangerous than your example, because it attacks the crux of our system.

No it's his fault for shooting an unarmed woman halfway hanging through a window.
You always forget to leave out the fact that she was in the process of committing a felony. And she could have been armed.

You defend government excess when it fucks over your political opponents. That's far more dangerous than your example, because it attacks the crux of our system.
My political opponents fuck themselves over and you piss and moan when they face consequences.

Your party is full of spoiled children who think they’re special little snowflakes and shouldnt face consequences for their actions.

You’re referring to people who have committed crimes as the actual victims. Right?

I'm linking nutty leftists being nutty leftists, like you.

Now go out there and get offended by someone using the wrong pronoun.

Violent entry into restricted space

Did she violently do anything?

Hanging halfway through a window is violent?

meanwhile:

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Like compelling his cult to try to violently overturn a free and fair election.

Nah..... That's all spectacular imagination reinforced by confirmation bias with a high probability that a protest was turned into a very convenient phony insurrection for political purposes.

Did she violently do anything?

Hanging halfway through a window is violent?

meanwhile:

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
It’s violent when the window was smashed out.

I guess to you she’s the victim, just an innocent little cultist who was minding her own business when the mean old government came and attacked her.

It’s violent when the window was smashed out.

I guess to you she’s the victim, just an innocent little cultist who was minding her own business when the mean old government came and attacked her.

She was the only one shot the whole day, and she was hanging in and out a window when it happened.

Was she the one who smashed the window?

I'm linking nutty leftists being nutty leftists, like you.

Now go out there and get offended by someone using the wrong pronoun.
You’re pretending conservatives who face consequences for committing felonies are the victims.

Maybe they are. Trump brainwashed them to believe his bullshit.

You’re pretending conservatives who face consequences for committing felonies are the victims.

Maybe they are. Trump brainwashed them to believe his bullshit.

They are being excessively charged for political reasons, just like the lefty ones are being undercharged or not charged for political reasons.

Forum List

Back