Florida McDonald's employee shoots at customers during fight over order, police say

The only two things worth noting about McDonalds. They are usually fairly quick, and their food will make a turd. Can't think of anything else that would make a stop there worthwhile.

As garbage customers are more and more frequently "acting" out at fast food places, I can understand the frustration that staff feel when human garbage comes to the counter or service window, but, firearms cross a line, "unless" the customer is shooting at the staff, then shoot back in defense. It's your life on the line.

As garbage customers are more and more frequently "acting" out at fast food places, I can understand the frustration that staff feel when human garbage comes to the counter or service window, but, firearms cross a line, "unless" the customer is shooting at the staff, then shoot back in defense. It's your life on the line.
the employee shot a gun t them and got arrested. both sides were wrong.

the employee shot a gun t them and got arrested. both sides were wrong.
Can you show me where I said that her shooting a firearm at the customer was acceptable? I said it crossed a line. I did say that if someone is shooting at you, responding with the same is acceptable. It's called protecting your life.

Can you show me where I said that her shooting a firearm at the customer was acceptable? I said it crossed a line. I did say that if someone is shooting at you, responding with the same is acceptable. It's called protecting your life.
chill i never said it was to you

"Two of the customers got out of their vehicle and opened the drive through window to throw drinks at Gardner who then armed herself with a handgun," a police statement said.

Then, they didn't leave, so yeah, having a gun handy isn't a bad thing here. Probably made threats and were possibley gang members.

Don't blame employees for arming themselves, and these two assholes did force the window open and started the shit train. She should do some community service for a couple of Saturdays. the two halfwits should be charges with breaking and entering and assault. She also needs to spend more time on target practice.

McDonalds food is not worth killing for
One can tell by her facial features that Ms. Gardner's mother liked to drink. She's the poster child for FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome).

BTW, NO! It's not ADD or fucking autism spectrum. Her mother was a fucking crackhead lush and that's why that child is terminally stupid and brain damaged.

The write up says that the worker's first move was throwing a drink at the car as it was trying to leave. I'd like to know what led her to doing that. Were the people in the car trying to pay with counterfeit money? I used to work at a McDonalds and the paying window is where I was a good deal of the time. I can't count the number of times that I was given counterfeit money and yes, I would check the money as soon as it was given to me. Two different drivers left as soon as they saw me holding that money up to the light to look for the watermark that is supposed to be on the real stuff.

God bless you and that girl worker always!!!

Holly

P.S. Considering how bad the public has become, I can't blame that girl for being armed. My only question though is was anyone in that car armed as well?

The write up says that the worker's first move was throwing a drink at the car as it was trying to leave. I'd like to know what led her to doing that. Were the people in the car trying to pay with counterfeit money? I used to work at a McDonalds and the paying window is where I was a good deal of the time. I can't count the number of times that I was given counterfeit money and yes, I would check the money as soon as it was given to me. Two different drivers left as soon as they saw me holding that money up to the light to look for the watermark that is supposed to be on the real stuff.

God bless you and that girl worker always!!!

Holly

P.S. Considering how bad the public has become, I can't blame that girl for being armed. My only question though is was anyone in that car armed as well?
I was in mcdonalds were black man was trying to pay were counterfit money

Forum List

Back