Florida mom accused of kidnapping child to avoid learning black history

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
You cant make up stuff like this. This dummy kidnaps her kid so she cant go to school and hear about Black history or be vaccinated. Why would you want to raise your child to believe in the confederacy and it is dead?

Anti-vaccination kidnapping: Police looking for Megan Everett and daughter - Sun Sentinel

"One of the issues we had was, she wanted to home-school my daughter," said Baumann. "I didn't want that to happen. She didn't want Lilly to learn about black history. She just wanted her to learn about the Confederacy."

You cant make up stuff like this. This dummy kidnaps her kid so she cant go to school and hear about Black history or be vaccinated. Why would you want to raise your child to believe in the confederacy and it is dead?

Anti-vaccination kidnapping: Police looking for Megan Everett and daughter - Sun Sentinel

"One of the issues we had was, she wanted to home-school my daughter," said Baumann. "I didn't want that to happen. She didn't want Lilly to learn about black history. She just wanted her to learn about the Confederacy."

Let's hope this is all it is, and not the "boyfriend" doing away with both the mom and daughter and using the note as a red herring.

The freaking Country is going down the drain and the FBI's resources are spent tracking down a mother and her child for the crime of not submitting to a vaccination. Waite till the little army of IRS agents gets started tracking down people who don't buy health insurance.

The freaking Country is going down the drain and the FBI's resources are spent tracking down a mother and her child for the crime of not submitting to a vaccination. Waite till the little army of IRS agents gets started tracking down people who don't buy health insurance.

Well kidnapping is actually a crime. I think you forgot that in your haste.

The simple answer is that it's her kid and none of your business.

noooooooo....the FBI is involved because it is believed she took the child across state borders. Try reading the article first next time, ok?

It's also the father's child...per court order.

Parental abduction by the mother who was granted joint custody hardly rises to the level of kidnapping. It doesn't take much for the gigantic federal bureaucratic law enforcement to get involved in the easy stuff but they couldn't find two Russian terrorists in Boston when their names were in the phone book.. It beats investigating their own for gun running though.

Last edited:

Parental abduction by the mother who was granted joint custody hardly rises to the level of kidnapping. It doesn't take much for the gigantic federal bureaucratic law enforcement to get involved in anything. It beats investigating their own for gun running though.

Um...yes it does. Abduction = Kidnapping. The FBI ALWAYS gets involved if the abduction goes across state borders. Didn't you know that?

Parental abduction by the mother who was granted joint custody hardly rises to the level of kidnapping. It doesn't take much for the gigantic federal bureaucratic law enforcement to get involved in the easy stuff but they couldn't find two Russian terrorists in Boston when their names were in the phone book.. It beats investigating their own for gun running though.

Evidently you have no clue as to what constitutes kidnapping.

Thats a simple statement made by a simpleton. Of course its my business.

Does anyone take that garbage rag of a newspaper seriously? I don't live in Florida so no idea..The mom did right. She gave birth to the child no asshole in a robe should be allowed to tell her who the kids lives with or what she must do. Seems the father was breaking the rules in going against what the mother wants and harming the child. If you don't want to be a dad and take care of your kid then give up custody! I hope they never find her. "black history" what gangsta rap and learning how to wear pants below your ass? Its just more white guilt garbage forced on us. I always loved pissing off my teachers in school because I was an unreconstructed rebel. :D

A judge didn't have the right to give the father joint/primary custody?

You must be of low intellect. Everyone knows being a rebel is a sure sign you are stuck in adolescence trying to get away from the influence of your elders.

you literally just post whatever random talking point runs across your puny brain huh?

So let's get this straight.
The estranged father is pissed off presumably because his parental rights were being interfered with, at the child's mother. He decides to make a remark. One with no video or audio. Because this makes the story more juicy, the reporter makes no effort to verify the veracity of the quote, decides to write it and the editor falls for it and gives the story a "go".
This is not about the woman's alleged statement. My issue is once again the garbage that passes for journalism. And the gullibility of some who believe everything they hear, read or see as long as it serves a particular political agenda or narrative..
Is it too much to ask our news people whose job it is to serve the public interest?

She hasn't been formally charged with kidnapping. A Prosecutor has not yet convened a Grand Jury to seek an indictment.
At worst, the mother can be found guilty of custodial interference.

Forum List

Back