Florida Pulse gay club attacked

How so? There needs to be a legitimate reason to outlaw something or it is constitutionally protected. Making liberals feel good isn't a legitimate reason.
All the people who die or are injured every year from gunshots aren't a legitimate reason? :cuckoo:
Untill they ban cars for being used to kill over 50k people a year, dont touch my fucking guns or ammo, libtard.
Your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.

Repeating your stupidity doesn't make it any less stupid.

JimBowie1958 said, and I quote, "Reducing Whabbi immigration makes sense; letting in 200k more of them is simply suicidal."

Which prompted me to point out, "What do you not understand, asshat, about the immigrants that came over here WERE NOT FUCKING TERRORISTS. The "FUCKING TERRORIST" WAS BORN, AND RAISED HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

So, again, we should ban all Muslim terrorists, not because of what they do, but because of what their children - CHILDREN WHO ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS, BORN, AND BRED - might become?!?!"

Notice the parts i highlighted? They would be the relevant points of the conversation. So, again, retard, what does your stupid red herring about the FBI interviews with Mateen have to do with the conversation that was going on?
Your point was stupid. He was on a watch list for reasons other than immigration.
Except that's a lie. He was interviewed by the FBI. He was never, at any time, on any "watch list". The only stupidity here is you posting shit that isn't true, and is irrelevant to the discussion. Well, that and JimBowie's stupid comment about immigration.
I responded to your comment, twerp. LOL, read it and weep, Sugartits:

Omar Mateen was taken off a terrorist watch list, but keeping him on it wouldn't have stopped him from buying guns
Omar Mateen was taken off a terrorist watch list, but keeping him on it wouldn't have stopped him from buying guns

Omar Mateen was placed on a terrorist watch list maintained by the FBI when its agents questioned him in 2013 and 2014 about potential ties to terrorism, according to U.S. law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the case.
What was somebody on the terrorist watch list doing working as a Security Guard? G4S hiring practices need to be investigated.
Because he wasn't on the terrorist watch list at that time. See, that's the part that Iceweasel doesn't want anyone knowing, so that her "he was on a watch list' sounds much more ominous than it was. He was on a terrorist watch list. He was subsequently interviewed by the FBI, and determined not to be a credible threat, and was removed from the terrorist watch list. Thus, at the time of his employment, he was on. no. Watch list.

Apparently, Iceweasel thinks that if the FBI ever questions you, even if they determine you are not a threat, that shouldn't matter. You should be placed on a no fly list, terrorist watch list, and placed under permanent surveillance for the rest of your life.
You poor retard. My point (for the fifth time, I believe) was that he was on the watch list for a reason. They don't just put you on the list. You can't grasp the significance and want to try to be right instead. The point wasn't if he was on it at the time, you said I was wrong for saying he was on the list. Pretending that I was talking about when won't work. Go change your diapers.

No. Lot's of people drive drunk and kill people but I still want to drive. I also want the right to defend myself. Hurting lib butt is not a legitimate concern for any reasonable person, otherwise the 2nd Amendment would not have been written. Arms includes ammo, otherwise they are just paper weights.
Well, at least you're honest. you want your gun, and your armor piercing ammunition to kill people. I don't agree that the second amendment as intended to allows for unrestricted access to any weapon, or any ammunition, but I do respect your honesty about why you want it.
I want to be able to kill the right people if needed. I don't want to curl up into a urine soaked fetal ball like you if that time comes. And nobody said anything about unrestricted anything. If you don't want a gun don't buy one, period.
Your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.
ROFLMAO As if Islamic terrorists need access to weapons from the people they end up murdering.. You leftists are insane freaks. LOL A laugh a minute.
Your willingness to strip our rights away are duly noted. Fortunately liberals require others to do their dirty work so we don't need to worry about you.

Your point was stupid. He was on a watch list for reasons other than immigration.
Except that's a lie. He was interviewed by the FBI. He was never, at any time, on any "watch list". The only stupidity here is you posting shit that isn't true, and is irrelevant to the discussion. Well, that and JimBowie's stupid comment about immigration.

Omar Mateen was placed on a terrorist watch list maintained by the FBI when its agents questioned him in 2013 and 2014 about potential ties to terrorism, according to U.S. law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the case.
What was somebody on the terrorist watch list doing working as a Security Guard? G4S hiring practices need to be investigated.
Because he wasn't on the terrorist watch list at that time. See, that's the part that Iceweasel doesn't want anyone knowing, so that her "he was on a watch list' sounds much more ominous than it was. He was on a terrorist watch list. He was subsequently interviewed by the FBI, and determined not to be a credible threat, and was removed from the terrorist watch list. Thus, at the time of his employment, he was on. no. Watch list.

Apparently, Iceweasel thinks that if the FBI ever questions you, even if they determine you are not a threat, that shouldn't matter. You should be placed on a no fly list, terrorist watch list, and placed under permanent surveillance for the rest of your life.
You poor retard. My point (for the fifth time, I believe) was that he was on the watch list for a reason. They don't just put you on the list. You can't grasp the significance and want to try to be right instead. The point wasn't if he was on it at the time, you said I was wrong for saying he was on the list. Pretending that I was talking about when won't work. Go change your diapers.
Oh, bite me. You said he was on a watch list. So, what? Why is it important that he was on a watch list?

Your rodent brain is closed. Arms require ammunition to be functional. The founders knew a thing or two about forearms, you don't.
Your desire to take my rights away by using this crisis is duly noted. Twisted and pathetic as it is.
You don't need assault weapons, but your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.
You don't get to decide what I need. You don't have the need to run your yap, yet you do.
Oh, I see. You are simply repeating that like you are in a trance. I think you probably are.

Oh, bite me. You said he was on a watch list. So, what? Why is it important that he was on a watch list?
I explained it. I haven't been on one because I don't do the same shit he did. You want to ignore it for some reason. Go bite yourself.

I explained it. I haven't been on one because I don't do the same shit he did. You want to ignore it for some reason. Go bite yourself.
So, explain it again. Why is the fact that he was on a watch list important?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Fags and fag/muslim whores like coyote are the instruments of their own destruction.

Morons.

Islamobigot: check
Homobigot: check
Intelligence: ambiguous, insufficient data

Thank you for your participation in this internet survey KG.
There isn't sufficient data in the world to affect your intelligence, coyoters. I'm not a bigot against anybody except anti American/anti Christian scumbags. And I even suffer them to live. Somewhere else. It isn't bigotry to protect yourself from amoral, predatory, murdering pigs.

But you wouldn't know that because you are one.

We don't need you to grasp the reason, you can't. The point is that he was on the list as was questioned repeatedly and it had nothing to do with immigration.

We don't need you to grasp the reason, you can't. The point is that he was on the list as was questioned repeatedly and it had nothing to do with immigration.
Well, at least you admit that it has nothing to do with the discussion I was having with JimBowie. Thanks.

Now, why is it important? Was he on this watch list at the time of the shooting?

No. Lot's of people drive drunk and kill people but I still want to drive. I also want the right to defend myself. Hurting lib butt is not a legitimate concern for any reasonable person, otherwise the 2nd Amendment would not have been written. Arms includes ammo, otherwise they are just paper weights.
Well, at least you're honest. you want your gun, and your armor piercing ammunition to kill people. I don't agree that the second amendment as intended to allows for unrestricted access to any weapon, or any ammunition, but I do respect your honesty about why you want it.
I want to be able to kill the right people if needed. I don't want to curl up into a urine soaked fetal ball like you if that time comes. And nobody said anything about unrestricted anything. If you don't want a gun don't buy one, period.
ROFLMAO As if Islamic terrorists need access to weapons from the people they end up murdering.. You leftists are insane freaks. LOL A laugh a minute.

Your willingness to make us all victims is noted. The blood of those poor people are on the hands of anti-2nd Amendment people like you. How DARE you create a situation where over 100 people were helpless and unable to fight back and then post here with your self righteous "it's the gun" attitude. They were HELPLESS because of people like you. I'm tired of your gun free zones, I'm tired of your ignorance and I'm tired of your self righteousness.

In the words of Hillary, delete your account.

Your willingness to make us all victims is noted. The blood of those poor people are on the hands of anti-2nd Amendment people like you. How DARE you create a situation where over 100 people were helpless and unable to fight back and then post here with your self righteous "it's the gun" attitude. They were HELPLESS because of people like you. I'm tired of your gun free zones, I'm tired of your ignorance and I'm tired of your self righteousness.

You are tired, get some sleep.

You are tired, get some sleep.

I am tired...of self righteous anuses who want to blame THINGS and put forward irrational solutions that go beyond being ineffective and end up making victims of us all.

I don't think PC has anything to do with it.

What I see:

PC is getting in the way of proper surveillance and identification of possible terror suspects.

Do you have any specific evidence that PC was involved in this?

The FBI is not getting notified when suspects buy guns, why is that?

For one - as I understand it, he isn't/wasn't a suspect. He was investigated, but nothing actionable was found. So the question here is - do we change the way this is done? Are we willing to accept less in the way of evidence and what will that do to our rights as citizens?

What law exists that notifies the FBI when a non-criminal purchases a gun? Are people on terrorist watch lists flagged when they purchase guns? (this is an area of the law that I'm unfamiliar with).

Personally, I kind of think that there should be a red flag when large amounts of certain types of ammo and weapons are purchased or...maybe specific types of weapons (for example - how was the San Diego shooter able to amass such an arsonal? Ans - it was legal.)

The Obama administration appears to have a terrorist “hands off” list that permits individuals with extremist ties to enter the country, according to internal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) documents obtained by a United States Senator.

It’s unimaginable that any government would do this, but it seems like the Obama administration is constantly breaking new ground. The disturbing details of this secret initiative were made public this week by Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley, who has obtained DHS electronic mail discussing what could be a terrorist “hands off” list. The exchange includes a 2012 email chain between U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) asking whether to admit an individual with ties to various terrorist groups. The individual had scheduled an upcoming flight into the U.S., according to an announcement issued by the senator.

DHS Emails Reveal U.S. May Have Terrorist “Hands Off” List - Judicial Watch

There is a lot of ambiguity here....it's couched with "appears to be" "may have",
could be" and no named sources. It also describes one, unnamed individual only, who is "believed to be" associated with terrorists. There seems to be some concern with "scrubbing" names off terrorist watch lists but I don't see why - if it's found they no longer have reason to be suspected, they should be scrubbed. I can't find anything mainstream on this.

I guess you have some research ahead of you then. Simply attacking the source is hardly a rebuttal. You may also find Hillary helped scrub some of the DHS terror list. Also, the FBI DID scrub this particular person, and you see how helpful that turned out to be. Just a reminder this person knew a terrorist from his mosque that blew up people in Syria circa 2014.

So you agree with sarahgop that Obama and Hillary Clinton have a secret plan to exterminate gays.
Why am I not surprised
It's more like unintended consequences. That phrase sums up 7 years of the goat rodeo called the Obama Regime. And it looks like this will go into 8 years.

13418849_1033193026716069_5434717178692135743_n.jpg

I tried. I really tried to read all of this thread.

But it is full of so much ignorance and stupidity, there is no reason to keep reading. It's like a rabbit hole that leads straight to hell.

We are dealing with a US-Citizen whose parents came from Afghanistan -and the family is indeed Muslim- who brutally murdered/injured more than 100 people in a nightclub. Who gives a fuck that it was a gay nightclub? It could just as easily been a straight jaunt. The sexual tilt of the club is totally irrelevant because virtually all clubs are gun-free zones, so that fucked up argument is DOA.

There is no doubt that this was at least domestic terrorism.

ISIS is claiming credit for it - which is entirely possible. But ISIS is also known to lie and since the shooter is dead, we may never know for sure. If this freak decided to kill on his own and ISIS uses it for it's own purposes, however, the same goal has been met (I am referring to their perspective, not mine). So, this is also very, very likely international islamic terrorism as well. Either way, it is terror. And the President called it terror, unequivocally.

But as Czernobog repeatedly pointed out: who could have ever stopped this? The dude was an AMERICAN citizen. His former wife divorced him because he, according to her, was mentally unstable. What, do we all want to re-enact the "Minority Report"?

What has been seriously missing on this thread (aside from a couple of Righties and a couple of Lefties who said it very well, I think), is real sadness and mourning for the dead. That sucks.

My thoughts go with the families of the dead and injured.

Damn, there are a lot of SICK people here.
Fuck off! Mateen called 911 and announced his alligence to ISIS.

He was a homophobe, like you. Attaching himself to ISIS was just bonus material.
Go ahead and blame this on right wing so-called homophobia and not Muslim extremism, jackass. In the meantime, stay out of your favorite gay nightclub. This is just the start of the fun.

Truth is Truth. Now run to your safe space.
Liberals today who are complicit in pushing the PC narrative, who riot at Trump rallies, are just as guilty for the deaths of these 50 Americans as Omar Mateen was, maybe moreso.
Liberals are responsible for a homophobic religion and the murderers that it creates? WoW! That's some heavy fartsmoke, even for you. :D

Last edited:
Well, at least you admit that it has nothing to do with the discussion I was having with JimBowie. Thanks.

Now, why is it important? Was he on this watch list at the time of the shooting?
I responded to your diatribe and caught in a lie. LOL. You poor little bastard.

Forum List

Back