Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Hillary is going to have a field day with this. Not only can she now push her agenda on making gun shop owners and gun manufacturers liable, now the FBI has to take people off her case for the email scandal to investigate this nut job. So by the time the convention and general election are over, people will have all forgotten about her lying ass problems and moved on, well she sits in the oval office.

People said this guy is an American citizen and had rights. Shouldn't the Patriot act allowed the government to detain him for all the stuff he was being investigated for? I mean common sense says that a guy that is friends with an Al-Quaeda suicide bomber, and whom spouts off rhetoric for ISIS should be held as a possible terrorist?

[Because you are acting like one. You advocate for pulling in people for questioning people for having weapons.
Only if they have joined a terrorist organization or made terrorist threats, dude.
If they have joined a terrorist organization or made terrorist threats, dude, they shouldn't be free to roam this country in the first place.

How can you have such a huge disconnect? The weapon is IRRELEVANT. The answer is NOT to further restrict the freedom of those who live here. Let us protect ourselves...and arrest or deport scumbags and KEEP THEM BEHIND BARS AND/OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

It's not rocket science. But it might as well be.

[Because you are acting like one. You advocate for pulling in people for questioning people for having weapons.
Only if they have joined a terrorist organization or made terrorist threats, dude.
If they have joined a terrorist organization or made terrorist threats, dude, they shouldn't be free to roam this country in the first place.

How can you have such a huge disconnect? The weapon is IRRELEVANT. The answer is NOT to further restrict the freedom of those who live here. Let us protect ourselves...and arrest or deport scumbags and KEEP THEM BEHIND BARS AND/OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

It's not rocket science. But it might as well be.
Just like we did with those in Oregon.

Preventing them from legally buying a weapon at the point of sale is a hindrance that buys Law enforcement time to investigate and arrest the noted terrorist enemy agent.

That is valuable in and of itself.

Preventing them from legally buying a weapon at the point of sale is a hindrance that buys Law enforcement time to investigate and arrest the noted terrorist enemy agent.

No, it's not.

"The gunman who murdered at least 50 people in a Florida nightclub early Sunday morning was a follower of a controversial gang leader-turned-bank robber who was released from prison last year despite warnings from prosecutors that he would recruit people to carry out violent acts, sources told FoxNews.com."

Orlando gunman tied to radical imam released from prison last year, say law enforcement sources | Fox News

Our admin is facilitating the release and importation of criminals into our society SPECIFICALLY so they will kill us, and give the feds the excuse to disarm us.

The killer carried an assault rifle and a pistol, making it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel and accumulate huge numbers of murdered victims.

Maybe one should ask - WHY does a person need an assault rifle? WHY should he have been able to get it? Same thing with the San Diego shooters - they had an arsonal and bullet proof armor. We need to look at extremist ideology yes, but we also need to look at the factors that help to create such a huge death toll.

You wouldn't know an assault rifle if you tripped over one.

Which of these rifle's is an assault rifle?

A2020m4a1_zpsf050dwwb.jpg

this one or both?

ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva.jpg
It's the other one that she shoved up your asshole.

So which one is the assault rifle or are both of them assault rifle's?

I could care less which one is - it's not up to me to make that determination. The killer had one. And he was able to rapidly kill a lot of people.

You seem to think all humans are as stupid as you are.

If a guy wants to kill people, he is going to kill them whether or not he has access to legal fire power. That's because people can make guns, they can make bombs, they can smuggle arms, they can build them in their basements.

You fucking imbecile. They exist. And you think the only people who should ever touch them are criminals and psychopaths. Die, or get out of the way. You're chaff.

Did you say something?

No, it's not.

"The gunman who murdered at least 50 people in a Florida nightclub early Sunday morning was a follower of a controversial gang leader-turned-bank robber who was released from prison last year despite warnings from prosecutors that he would recruit people to carry out violent acts, sources told FoxNews.com."

Orlando gunman tied to radical imam released from prison last year, say law enforcement sources | Fox News

Our admin is facilitating the release and importation of criminals into our society SPECIFICALLY so they will kill us, and give the feds the excuse to disarm us.
Simply because the Obama Regime is ignoring actionable data does not mean that that data or other similar useful data is in fact useless.

WTF are you jacking with me for when we are basically 99% in agreement?

A horrible day for Orlando, gay pride and U.S. history

One year after celebrating the most joyous pride month in U.S. history with the Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage in this country, the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community and the nation as a whole are now in mourning. As of this writing, at least 50 people are dead and 53 were injured when a madman unleashed hell inside a gay nightclub in the wee hours of Sunday, June 12.

Is it really useful and appropriate to vilify Muslims when we really don't know what motivated this insanity.....and even if it was some bastardized interpretation of Islam, this does not represent Islam. Instead we should be thinking about the lives lost and the fact that he was able to acquire those weapons legally even though he was known to the FBI . Lets just cut the crap right now!

What happened in Orlando is a tragedy for Orlando, for Florida and for the nation. It will reignite the gun debate, for sure. Yet, it is a devastating blow to the LGBT community in America. Whether or not it turns out that the massacre at Pulse was solely motivated by anti-LGBT animus, gay people around the country will feel especially vulnerable during this Pride Month. One thing is clear, with the shocking toll killers with guns are racking up, we all must take care.
No. This is about gun grabbing for the left. Pure and simple.
Bukk
A horrible day for Orlando, gay pride and U.S. history

One year after celebrating the most joyous pride month in U.S. history with the Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage in this country, the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community and the nation as a whole are now in mourning. As of this writing, at least 50 people are dead and 53 were injured when a madman unleashed hell inside a gay nightclub in the wee hours of Sunday, June 12.

Is it really useful and appropriate to vilify Muslims when we really don't know what motivated this insanity.....and even if it was some bastardized interpretation of Islam, this does not represent Islam. Instead we should be thinking about the lives lost and the fact that he was able to acquire those weapons legally even though he was known to the FBI . Lets just cut the crap right now!

What happened in Orlando is a tragedy for Orlando, for Florida and for the nation. It will reignite the gun debate, for sure. Yet, it is a devastating blow to the LGBT community in America. Whether or not it turns out that the massacre at Pulse was solely motivated by anti-LGBT animus, gay people around the country will feel especially vulnerable during this Pride Month. One thing is clear, with the shocking toll killers with guns are racking up, we all must take care.
No. This is about gun grabbing for the left. Pure and simple.
Bullshit. No member of the public should have assault weapons! And while the emphasis has been on the fact that he was Muslim and inspired by ISIS, why isn't there more discussion about the fact that he was a mentally ill bigot that was likely inspired as much my non-Muslim bigots as by Islam

The hate behind the Orlando massacre

The Orlando massacre, dubbed the "deadliest mass shooting in US history", led to the instant repositioning of Islam as the civilisational enemy of the West.

Considering the target of the attack, media coverage redeployed the trope that Muslims are inherently and irredeemably homophobic.

This coverage glosses over the existence and disproportionate vulnerability of LGBTQ Muslims, and, as illustrated in the immediate aftermath of the Orlando massacre, labels the tragedy an act of terror instead of what it truly is - a horrific and unprecedented hate crime.

A homophobic hate crime
Judging from Omar Mateen's media portrait, which can only be incomplete at this stage, he seems to have dabbled in superficial religiosity in the couple of years leading up to his heinous act.

His sexism, however, was longstanding and violent, leaving the lasting impression that his was more of a hate crime than an act ordained by his religion.

This sexism was nurtured in a Southern US context where homophobic laws are being pushed by politicians and pundits following recent LGBTQ civil rights strides, spaces where queer People of Colour sit at the dangerous intersection of armed homophobia, xenophobia and racism, and occasionally, hostility toward LGBTQ people and lifestyles present within, but not exclusive to, Muslim American communities.

Last edited:

No, it's not.

Simply because the Obama Regime is ignoring actionable data does not mean that that data or other similar useful data is in fact useless.

WTF are you jacking with me for when we are basically 99% in agreement?
We aren't 99 percent in agreement if you have ever defended gun control rather than CRIMINAL and BORDER control....which you are.

You wouldn't know an assault rifle if you tripped over one.

Which of these rifle's is an assault rifle?

A2020m4a1_zpsf050dwwb.jpg

this one or both?

ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva.jpg

I could care less which one is - it's not up to me to make that determination. The killer had one. And he was able to rapidly kill a lot of people.

If a guy wants to kill people, he is going to kill them whether or not he has access to legal fire power. That's because people can make guns, they can make bombs, they can smuggle arms, they can build them in their basements.

You fucking imbecile. They exist. And you think the only people who should ever touch them are criminals and psychopaths. Die, or get out of the way. You're chaff.

Did you say something?
Say hi to your buddy:

omar-mateen-orlando-shooting-called-911-02.jpg

Did you say something?
Say hi to your buddy:

omar-mateen-orlando-shooting-called-911-02.jpg

You have strange taste in men. I'm not interested.

"As long ago as 2005, the head of the Netherlands’ leading gay rights group said that, owing to the growth of Islam in Amsterdam, tolerance of gay people was “slipping away like sand through the fingers”; over the last 10 or 15 years, Dutch gays have fled the cities in droves to escape Muslim gay-bashing. In Norway, several high-profile Muslims have refused publicly to oppose executing gays, and when challenged on their views have gone on the offensive, demanding respect for orthodox Muslim beliefs. This past April, a poll established that 52 percent of British Muslims want homosexuality banned."

Brutal Realities

Fags and fag/muslim whores like coyote are the instruments of their own destruction.

Morons.

Fags and fag/muslim whores like coyote are the instruments of their own destruction.

Morons.

Islamobigot: check
Homobigot: check
Intelligence: ambiguous, insufficient data

Thank you for your participation in this internet survey KG.

The game is to let everyone see what an idiot you are.
If you say so. I'm not the one who was reduced to nothing but name calling, retard.
I wasn't reduced to anything. I pointed out the stupidity of a comment you made, your ass got puckered up and then you tried to save face by telling me I was whining, losing, leaving etc. etc.

You didn't point out shit moron. My comment was that banning Muslims, and worrying about vetting Muslim immigrants for possible terrorist affiliations does nothing to prevent the children of Muslims - who were not terrorists - children who were born in the United States, and are American Citizens, from being radicalized. You posted some bullshit about how Mateen had been questioned by the FBI - which has nothing to do with the vetting of immigrant Muslims, or with banning Muslims - as if that had some relevance.

You have yet to explain how the FBI interviews have anything to do with the vetting of Muslims, or the banning of Muslims, which was what my post was about. Instead all you have done is call me "motormouth" a "creep", and an "idiot".

As I said: retard reduced to nothing but name calling.
I pointed out your stupidity and will do so again. Your tirade was:

"What do you not understand, asshat, about the immigrants that came over here WERE NOT FUCKING TERRORISTS. The "FUCKING TERRORIST" WAS BORN, AND RAISED HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

So, again, we should ban all Muslim terrorists, not because of what they do, but because of what their children - CHILDREN WHO ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS, BORN, AND BRED - might become?!?!"

So I said the was interviewed by the FBI three times and not for being the son of immigrants. Meaning there was some other reason than what your idiotic rant was going on about.

Have a child walk you through it.
Repeating your stupidity doesn't make it any less stupid.

JimBowie1958 said, and I quote, "Reducing Whabbi immigration makes sense; letting in 200k more of them is simply suicidal."

Which prompted me to point out, "What do you not understand, asshat, about the immigrants that came over here WERE NOT FUCKING TERRORISTS. The "FUCKING TERRORIST" WAS BORN, AND RAISED HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

So, again, we should ban all Muslim terrorists, not because of what they do, but because of what their children - CHILDREN WHO ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS, BORN, AND BRED - might become?!?!"

Notice the parts i highlighted? They would be the relevant points of the conversation. So, again, retard, what does your stupid red herring about the FBI interviews with Mateen have to do with the conversation that was going on?
Your point was stupid. He was on a watch list for reasons other than immigration.

Lets be certain we dont demonize and enflame the peaceful little darlings.......

We dont want to create any more of those animals..... Lol

If you say so. I'm not the one who was reduced to nothing but name calling, retard.
I wasn't reduced to anything. I pointed out the stupidity of a comment you made, your ass got puckered up and then you tried to save face by telling me I was whining, losing, leaving etc. etc.

You didn't point out shit moron. My comment was that banning Muslims, and worrying about vetting Muslim immigrants for possible terrorist affiliations does nothing to prevent the children of Muslims - who were not terrorists - children who were born in the United States, and are American Citizens, from being radicalized. You posted some bullshit about how Mateen had been questioned by the FBI - which has nothing to do with the vetting of immigrant Muslims, or with banning Muslims - as if that had some relevance.

You have yet to explain how the FBI interviews have anything to do with the vetting of Muslims, or the banning of Muslims, which was what my post was about. Instead all you have done is call me "motormouth" a "creep", and an "idiot".

"What do you not understand, asshat, about the immigrants that came over here WERE NOT FUCKING TERRORISTS. The "FUCKING TERRORIST" WAS BORN, AND RAISED HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

So I said the was interviewed by the FBI three times and not for being the son of immigrants. Meaning there was some other reason than what your idiotic rant was going on about.

JimBowie1958 said, and I quote, "Reducing Whabbi immigration makes sense; letting in 200k more of them is simply suicidal."

Which prompted me to point out, "What do you not understand, asshat, about the immigrants that came over here WERE NOT FUCKING TERRORISTS. The "FUCKING TERRORIST" WAS BORN, AND RAISED HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

Notice the parts i highlighted? They would be the relevant points of the conversation. So, again, retard, what does your stupid red herring about the FBI interviews with Mateen have to do with the conversation that was going on?
Your point was stupid. He was on a watch list for reasons other than immigration.
Except that's a lie. He was interviewed by the FBI. He was never, at any time, on any "watch list". The only stupidity here is you posting shit that isn't true, and is irrelevant to the discussion. Well, that and JimBowie's stupid comment about immigration.

Except that's a lie. He was interviewed by the FBI. He was never, at any time, on any "watch list". The only stupidity here is you posting shit that isn't true, and is irrelevant to the discussion. Well, that and JimBowie's stupid comment about immigration.
I responded to your comment, twerp. LOL, read it and weep, Sugartits:

Omar Mateen was taken off a terrorist watch list, but keeping him on it wouldn't have stopped him from buying guns
Omar Mateen was taken off a terrorist watch list, but keeping him on it wouldn't have stopped him from buying guns

Omar Mateen was placed on a terrorist watch list maintained by the FBI when its agents questioned him in 2013 and 2014 about potential ties to terrorism, according to U.S. law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back