Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Selling your past integrity for same sex is not a wise thing to do, especially in these times...

In fact, here are some pics coming out of Turkey...
Turkey is a moderate Muslim country with a secular form of government and strong protections for minorities. But I'm being rude in interrupting your conflating Turkey with Saudi Arabia, so please proceed.
I never said that all of Turkey was gay.. it's just like any other major u.s. city. some have gay spots others don't. Just because S.F was America's gay capital didn't mean all of America was gay.. So there was no conflating unless otherwise proven...

Turkey is a moderate Muslim country with a secular form of government and strong protections for minorities. But I'm being rude in interrupting your conflating Turkey with Saudi Arabia, so please proceed.
I never said that all of Turkey was gay.. it's just like any other major u.s. city. some have gay spots others don't. Just because S.F was America's gay capital didn't mean all of America was gay.. So there was no conflating unless otherwise proven...
please don't think that I'm a gay basher... :)

And besides, the people who are in Turkey having a good time are NOT the ones out at large carrying machine guns on the streets...

And besides, the people who are in Turkey having a good time are NOT the ones out at large carrying machine guns on the streets...
There are alot more important things than personal bedroom habits..

This is not a good old gay pride parade.... This is a threat to America...

So please don't think I'm looking down on Turkey because of their liberality towards humans..

So please don't think I'm looking down on Turkey because of their liberality towards humans..

Can you imagine how the 'gay' population in America might feel if this might be going on in their own city?

Can you imagine how the 'gay' population in America might feel if this might be going on in their own city?

Chicago has a gay population there also... and with all this homophobic, 'you must die' attitude coming out of Islamist's propaganda, can they even feel safe any time they leave their homes?

Chicago has a gay population there also... and with all this homophobic, 'you must die' attitude coming out of Islamist's propaganda, can they even feel safe any time they leave their homes?

And the propaganda is not only targeting homosexuals but every non-believer of Islam...

And the propaganda is not only targeting homosexuals but every non-believer of Islam...

It's almost as if in order to be allowed to live safely the way you want, you must accept their terms while living on your land of birth...

It's almost as if in order to be allowed to live safely the way you want, you must accept their terms while living on your land of birth...

If Islam gave you the opportunity to live anyway you want but only under the condition that you accept their 'ways', would you say that god was alla and that Mohammad was his prophet while rejecting the Son-ship of Christ Jesus?

If Islam gave you the opportunity to live anyway you want but only under the condition that you accept their 'ways', would you say that god was alla and that Mohammad was his prophet while rejecting the Son-ship of Christ Jesus?
Because in Islam, God has no son... And anyone who claims to be God's Son is a heretic liar.....

Because in Islam, God has no son... And anyone who claims to be God's Son is a heretic liar.....
The Quran even goes as far as to mention Ezra of the Old Testament and how not even Ezra is God's son.. Not ONLY Begotten son, but just son.. I guess in Islam, they don't feel as if they are God's sons and daughters but only people who worship.... In Christianity, we ARE sons and daughters of God through Jesus Christ. See the relationship difference??

The Quran even goes as far as to mention Ezra of the Old Testament and how not even Ezra is God's son.. Not ONLY Begotten son, but just son.. I guess in Islam, they don't feel as if they are God's sons and daughters but only people who worship.... In Christianity, we ARE sons and daughters of God through Jesus Christ. See the relationship difference??
they can't even claim themselves as sons and daughters of God...

and if anyone was to accept those lines of thinking and renounce our 'sonship' with God through Christ, we make ourselves 'stranger' and we ourselves separate ourselves from Him in our thought and heart as not being part of His family..

and if anyone was to accept those lines of thinking and renounce our 'sonship' with God through Christ, we make ourselves 'stranger' and we ourselves separate ourselves from Him in our thought and heart as not being part of His family..
I just pray they are not trying to separate me by using fear tactics such as murdering threats and beheading threats....

Forum List

Back