Florida Republican Governor Accused of Deceiving Public About COVID Deaths

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Trump Lackey Ron deSantis is covering up the actual number of deaths from COVID.

Stop hiding true COVID-19 stats, Gov. DeSantis. Our lives are still at risk

FDLE releases list of COVID-19 deaths. Top medical examiner calls it a sham.
Been looking for this one ever since he order counyt heath departments to quit releasing their daily data.

Trump Lackey Ron deSantis is covering up the actual number of deaths from COVID.

Top? This guy is clueless.
“Our two lists will never match,” said Stephen J. Nelson, chief medical examiner in Polk, Highlands and Hardee counties, who is chairman of the commission. “They’re not counting snowbirds, tourists. But their number is higher than ours. It’s 1,399. Ours is 1,321. How is their case number higher than ours?”

Been looking for this one ever since he order counyt heath departments to quit releasing their daily data.

You know, I'm glad that the people who make decisions like that up here in the TX panhandle aren't trying to cover stuff up. At 5:00 every evening on the local news, they report which counties have new cases, which have had people die from the virus, as well as how many have currently recovered.

I hope they don't decide to go with the b.s. method FL is using.

Definitely something fishy there. For weeks our little county has held known community transmission to zero with only two imported cases. That is about to end. Not only are the tourists coming here but they are taking a vacation from all precautions. They are crowding on the beaches, crowding in the restaurants and not a mask in sight. Our little 25 bed hospital is not equipped to handle this shit. They are going to come infect us and then go back to Atlanta where they can get treatment and leave us struggling with the fruits of their carelessness. The push to reopen is going to cost lives and I can't see where any of those jerks crowding the beaches give a damn.

You know, I'm glad that the people who make decisions like that up here in the TX panhandle aren't trying to cover stuff up. At 5:00 every evening on the local news, they report which counties have new cases, which have had people die from the virus, as well as how many have currently recovered.

Gotta hang with the panhandle! :cool:

You know, the majority of cases here in the panhandle has been because of people getting infected at meat packing plants. I think that the percentage of virus cases that we have that came from the various plants up here is around 45 percent from the packing plants. The rest is from community transmission.

I dont think Abbot is that f'n stupid.

You know, the majority of cases here in the panhandle has been because of people getting infected at meat packing plants. I think that the percentage of virus cases that we have that came from the various plants up here is around 45 percent from the packing plants. The rest is from community transmission.
Sounds good. Didn't actually know you guys had meat packing plants. We just visit your beach rental homes regularly, bring our money, have a good relaxing time, and go back where we are supposed to like good tourists with our Salt Life decals, sun tans, T-Shirts and photos. :cool:

Sounds good. Didn't actually know you guys had meat packing plants. We just visit your beach rental homes regularly, bring our money, have a good relaxing time, and go back where we are supposed to like good tourists with our Salt Life decals, sun tans, T-Shirts and photos. :cool:

Apparently, you don't know where the TX panhandle is, because if you did, you wouldn't have said anything about beach houses. There is ZERO ocean, and only a couple of lakes up here. Matter of fact, when I transferred to Amarillo to run the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) for the Navy, people around here would see me in uniform and then ask what in the hell was a sailor doing up here in Amarillo, because the nearest ocean and beach is over 700 miles away.

It is just pitiful how butt hurt you liberal are......Again, you cant use a dead woman who drives her car into a tree, while surfing the net about the Wuhan Virus , as a COVID 19 casualty. That is just a dumbass liberal bitch who deserves to remove her gene pool from society..

It is just pitiful how butt hurt you liberal are......Again, you cant use a dead woman who drives her car into a tree, while surfing the net about the Wuhan Virus , as a COVID 19 casualty. That is just a dumbass liberal bitch who deserves to remove her gene pool from society..

Got any links to prove the baseless bullshit you just posted? Where have they reported a car accident as a COVID 19 casualty? I think you are pulling shit outta your ass, throwing it against the wall, and hoping it sticks.

Got any links to prove the baseless bullshit you just posted? Where have they reported a car accident as a COVID 19 casualty? I think you are pulling shit outta your ass, throwing it against the wall, and hoping it sticks.
Why should i put up a link with all the bullshit you guys post? Dont like it do you, huh, huh, huh....

A friend of mine, she's a Republican, too, told me about this about 3 weeks ago, that Florida was hiding their COVID deaths.

This article is from Tampa Bay Times a month ago:

Florida’s count of coronavirus deaths is missing some cases

Why should i put up a link with all the bullshit you guys post? Dont like it do you, huh, huh, huh....

Good grief, you're a juvenile twat. Why don't you find another thread to troll, troll?

Forum List

Back