🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

The 43 times myth has been debunked

I can give you a list a mile long of shit you have that you don't need but it's none of my business just like who owns a gun legally is none of yours

None of those are designed to kill people. That's the point.

Suicide is a choice and you have no right to tell anyone they have to live if they decide not to. How many of those gun deaths are criminal on criminal or cop on criminal and how many are actually innocent victims? Injuries can be caused by anything and there are many more seemingly innocuous things in the world that cause far more injuries than guns.

Why am I not surprised a MALIGNANT NARCISSIST defends suicide, the ultimate act of selfishness.

Actually, most murders are domestic violence, not "criminals".

Final point, because I can only take so much of your malignant narcissism for one morning. Yes, a lot of other products can cause injuries. And you know what, when they do, they are pulled off the market, they are redesigned, and in some cases, they are banned.

A few people were killed by lawn darts, and lawn darts were pulled off the market.

But the gun manufacturers keep making their products more dangerous and keep marketting them to the wrong kinds of people because the government has granted them all sorts of immunity.

I can give you a list a mile long of shit you have that you don't need but it's none of my business just like who owns a gun legally is none of yours

Suicide is a choice and you have no right to tell anyone they have to live if they decide not to. How many of those gun deaths are criminal on criminal or cop on criminal and how many are actually innocent victims? Injuries can be caused by anything and there are many more seemingly innocuous things in the world that cause far more injuries than guns.

Why am I not surprised a MALIGNANT NARCISSIST defends suicide, the ultimate act of selfishness.

Final point, because I can only take so much of your malignant narcissism for one morning. Yes, a lot of other products can cause injuries. And you know what, when they do, they are pulled off the market, they are redesigned, and in some cases, they are banned.

A few people were killed by lawn darts, and lawn darts were pulled off the market.

But the gun manufacturers keep making their products more dangerous and keep marketting them to the wrong kinds of people because the government has granted them all sorts of immunity.

Then give me the numbers

How many gun deaths were criminal on criminal, how many were domestic violence, how many were cop on criminal

You can leave out suicides because voluntarily taking your life is not a crime

And in the most technical sense a gun is designed to fire a projectile including non lethal projectiles that is all whether it kills or not is entirely up to the operator

Now tell me how do you reconcile the fact that fists and feet kill more people than any type of rifle and shotgun combined?

It's easy people are violent always have been always will be in the fact that a minuscule number of legal gun owners will ever even point a weapon at another never mind fire it or kill anyone flies in the face of your claims that guns are the problem

Everyone is selfish, especially those who think they have the right to tell everyone else how to live their lives

Everyone is selfish, especially those who think they have the right to tell everyone else how to live their lives

No, selfish is taking actions without any concern for others... which you are fine with being a MALIGNANT NARCISSIST and all.

The rest of us have consideration for others.

[Q
Here's the thing. If you aren't a cop or a soldier, there's no real good reason for you to have a gun.

Go read the Bill of Rights.

Have you ever heard of it? It says that you don't have to be a cop or soldier or have the right to keep and bear arms. It says that the reason is that it is "necessary for the security of a free state". Nothing restricting it to law enforcement, national defense or even hunting. In fact there is nothing in there to restrict it because it says that the right shall not be infringed.

Your statement is a great example of how batshit crazy you dumbass Libtards are that don't even have a basic understanding of the Bill of Rights..

[

Says you

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they need or don't need?

And you call me narcissistic

These Libtards love to tell other people how to run their lives.

Good thing we have the Bill of Rights.

These Libtards hate the Bill of Rights because it doesn't allow them to impose their filthy bat shit crazy Moon Bat agenda.

No, selfish is taking actions without any concern for others... which you are fine with being a MALIGNANT NARCISSIST and all.

Is that the only insult you know or did you just learn the term and now are enamored with it?

Tell me why do you want people to live if they don't want to?

It's so YOU won't feel bad. You are not considering the pain the other person is in at all you are only worrying about your own

Wanting to disarm Americans is consideration?

If that's the case, may the people in our country be the most inconsiderate in the world.

Right, because people stealing their mothers guns and going on a killing spree happen every week.

So who is terrorizing you Joe? People who simply own and carry firearms? Talk about indications of a small package!

33,000 gun deaths a year. Compared to maybe a few dozen killed by "Muslims". Guess which one sends you into pant-shitting terror.

Yep, and carrying my gun stops both of them from happening to me.

Have you ever heard of it? It says that you don't have to be a cop or soldier or have the right to keep and bear arms. It says that the reason is that it is "necessary for the security of a free state". Nothing restricting it to law enforcement, national defense or even hunting. In fact there is nothing in there to restrict it because it says that the right shall not be infringed.

Guy, that "Bill of Rights" also says, "Well-Regulated Militia". You know what a Well Regulated Militia means to me? Police and Military? Do you know what it doesn't mean? A mentally unstable college student who thinks he's the Joker from the Batman Comics getting a machine gun.

Is that the only insult you know or did you just learn the term and now are enamored with it?

It's so YOU won't feel bad. You are not considering the pain the other person is in at all you are only worrying about your own

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Most people who I know who took their own lives did it for a problem they'd have been over a few weeks later.

Only a malignant narcissist would think, "Well, more food for me, then."

Guy, that "Bill of Rights" also says, "Well-Regulated Militia". You know what a Well Regulated Militia means to me? Police and Military? Do you know what it doesn't mean? A mentally unstable college student who thinks he's the Joker from the Batman Comics getting a machine gun.

You don't know what "a well regulated militia" means.

However, Judge Scalia explained it very well in the Heller case you dumbass Moon Bat.

I know you Libtards are uneducated and low information but you need to pull your head out of your ass. That way you wouldn't look like a fool every time you post.

Yep, and carrying my gun stops both of them from happening to me.

Again, gun in the home is 43 time more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

And if you got rid of all guns, bad guys would kill more household members by 100% So what's your point? My point is guns don't kill anybody--people (or irresponsible people in your statistic) kill people.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Most people who I know who took their own lives did it for a problem they'd have been over a few weeks later.

Only a malignant narcissist would think, "Well, more food for me, then."

That's your opinion and we all know what that's worth.

Suicide is a choice just like any other and it's not your place to tell anyone they have to live

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they should or should not do with their own lives anyway?

Suicide is a choice just like any other and it's not your place to tell anyone they have to live

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they should or should not do with their own lives anyway?

We do that all the time. We lock up suicidal people. That's what you do in a CIVILIZED society. But a Malignant Narcissist wouldn't understand that.

And if you got rid of all guns, bad guys would kill more household members by 100% So what's your point? My point is guns don't kill anybody--people (or irresponsible people in your statistic) kill people.

YOu know one more time.

Other countries HAVE banned guns.

The UK had 400 murders last year. (Only 48 with guns). Germany had 600 (only 250 with guns). Japan had only 11 murders with guns out of some 600.

We had 16,000 murders, 11,000 of them with guns. Getting rid of the guns really does reduce the murder rate.

"No way to Stop this" says the only country where this regularly happens.

We do that all the time. We lock up suicidal people. That's what you do in a CIVILIZED society. But a Malignant Narcissist wouldn't understand that.

So locking up people against their wills and drugging them because they don't want to live is civilized?

Not in my dictionary. If people do not have the right to choose whether they live or die then why let them have any rights at all?

But we all know that a MALIGNANT MEGALOMANIAC like you has masturbatory fantasies about a world like that

Forum List

Back