🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

Perhaps they think freedom is some sort of disease epidemic they need to wipe out?

Naw, what we are trying to wipe out is 33,000 deaths and 70,000 injuries every year due to firearms, which have a national economic cost of $270,000,000,000 a year.

"But the Founding Slave Rapists kind of said we could have guns, even though they lived in a time where state of the art was a muzzle-loading musket that took three minutes to reload."

She left here at the age of 65 and was a frail type of woman. One day I got a frightening e-mail from her. Apparently it wasn't intended for me but her daughter instead. She wrote how she got mugged while in Britain and they took everything including her passport and she had no idea how to get another one.

Uh, Tourists are often victims of crimes no matter what country they are in.

The ones who come here end up getting shot, that's the difference.

Correct, and a criminal is never wrong. They always make sure nobody is home.

You have to read the paper more often. Criminals miscalculate all the time and do break into houses when people are home. Of course if we did it your way, criminals wouldn't have to care if you were home or not to to break in because nobody would be able to defend themselves.

again, we only have 200 cases a year of "Justifiable homicide" with guns. The scenario you describe is fantastically rare even WITH guns.

The smoking Nazi's have the same mentality as the gun Nazi's: If I don't want it, you can't have it either.

The Cleveland Clinic adopted a similar policy. You can't smoke inside or outside their facility. A few years ago I had a long wait for the doctor and had an appointment to see another doctor afterwards. So I went outside and lit a cigarette.

One of their security guards came running up to me and yelled YOU CAN'T SMOKE ON THIS PROPERTY. I said okay, and then stepped out onto the street. Again he repeated himself. I asked him if the Clinic owned the street too? He was kind of dumbfounded and said "No, but if you want to get run over, go right ahead!" I said "Thank you, and if I do get run over, I'm suing your company."

These people are control freaks.

Or maybe we just don't want to breathe your filthy smoke, you douchebag.

The Center for DISEASE control should not be spending tax dollars studying crimes it's not in their purview

The FBI and other law enforcement agencies have all the stats anyone needs on crime why do you insist on duplicating the work and the expense?

if the CDC published a study proving that most gun deaths were brave white homeowners shooting nasty darkie crooks, you'd be singing its praises.

It's because it points out the obvious- most gun deaths are suicides, domestic murders and accidents - that you guys bitch.

It's not a matter of authority or who should be studying the issue... it's that you don't like the facts when they come out.
No I wouldn't. The facts are already out in the stats from the FBI

And I want you to quote me where i said anything about killing "darkies"

IDGAF about suicides. It's not my, yours or anyone else's fucking business if a person with free will chooses to take his own life PERIOD

Well, it's good to try and stop them, but that is certainly no reason to take guns away from others.

Do you say the same thing about people trying to stop abortions?

You have to read the paper more often. Criminals miscalculate all the time and do break into houses when people are home. Of course if we did it your way, criminals wouldn't have to care if you were home or not to to break in because nobody would be able to defend themselves.

again, we only have 200 cases a year of "Justifiable homicide" with guns. The scenario you describe is fantastically rare even WITH guns.

The smoking Nazi's have the same mentality as the gun Nazi's: If I don't want it, you can't have it either.

The Cleveland Clinic adopted a similar policy. You can't smoke inside or outside their facility. A few years ago I had a long wait for the doctor and had an appointment to see another doctor afterwards. So I went outside and lit a cigarette.

One of their security guards came running up to me and yelled YOU CAN'T SMOKE ON THIS PROPERTY. I said okay, and then stepped out onto the street. Again he repeated himself. I asked him if the Clinic owned the street too? He was kind of dumbfounded and said "No, but if you want to get run over, go right ahead!" I said "Thank you, and if I do get run over, I'm suing your company."

Maybe one with a gun will come into yours and do us a favor.

It's amazing what the sound of a shotgun being cocked can do to make an intruder shit his pants.

The problem is you clowns think crooks are going to walk up to your house like extras in a Zombie movie.

A Crook who plans to take your shit is going to case your home, he's going to figure out when no one is there and then he's going to rob the shit out of you.

And no doubt, you'll have fantasies about how you would have shot him had you been home while your former guns are off being used in crimes.

That's what you incorrectly inferred.

Low level crooks like housebreakers don't case individual houses. They don't target specific locations. Crimes like that are crimes of opportunity done when the opportunity exists.

One of my tenants moved to Florida years ago. We've known each other for more than 20 years so we were like friends. We stayed in contact through e-mail.

She left here at the age of 65 and was a frail type of woman. One day I got a frightening e-mail from her. Apparently it wasn't intended for me but her daughter instead. She wrote how she got mugged while in Britain and they took everything including her passport and she had no idea how to get another one.

I felt so bad for her, but of course, I never responded because she didn't realize she addressed it to me. She was probably so upset and shaken by her horrible experience she didn't realize the mistake.

that was a spam scam email... practically everybody on the internet got that email.

Perhaps they think freedom is some sort of disease epidemic they need to wipe out?

Naw, what we are trying to wipe out is 33,000 deaths and 70,000 injuries every year due to firearms, which have a national economic cost of $270,000,000,000 a year.

"But the Founding Slave Rapists kind of said we could have guns, even though they lived in a time where state of the art was a muzzle-loading musket that took three minutes to reload."

Where did you get this $270 billion number?

BTW, thanks for showing the entire forum how you despise your country.

One of my tenants moved to Florida years ago. We've known each other for more than 20 years so we were like friends. We stayed in contact through e-mail.

I felt so bad for her, but of course, I never responded because she didn't realize she addressed it to me. She was probably so upset and shaken by her horrible experience she didn't realize the mistake.

that was a spam scam email... practically everybody on the internet got that email.

From a very well known e-mail address? Nice try.........

Amazing how these spammers know the name of the person who's e-mail address it is and the names of her family members.

Yeah, life is so tough for you liberals, isn't it?

Maybe there are only 200 justifiable homicides, but over here, people do try to break into homes all the time. If the resident is home, that's enough to scare them away, but if they break into an elderly persons home, they usually continue with their robbery.

If nobody was allowed to own a gun in this country, the criminals would still have them and that would put the rest of us at a disadvantage. They would have no deterrent to breaking into occupied homes because we would be helpless just like the liberals would like us to be.

Uh, Tourists are often victims of crimes no matter what country they are in.

The ones who come here end up getting shot, that's the difference.

Rarely, unless they accidentally drove into a bad neighborhood at night.

Care to post the facts that support those numbers?

I won't hold my breath

It's not the Drs business
Just like it's none of your business if anyone legally owns a weapon.

Damn you people are weird. A doctor has an obligation to his patients to try and keep them healthy and alive.

If offering advice to gun owners to keep their weapons secure from the kids, what is the fucking problem?

Doctors offer advice on many topics concerning the health of patients.

You gun nutters are ate the fuck up about your guns. Weird asses. Find a new doctor.

What should my doctor do when I tell him I ride a motorcycle? Be specific.

Guns in a home can be dangerous, if you are stupid.

So can a lot of other items including swimming pools, knives and electric items, just to name a few.

If anybody is concerned about firearm safety I would advise them to join the NRA because the NRA is the largest and most effective firearm safety organization in the world. The NRA teaches proper forearms safety procedures and they have a good program to teach children to stay away from firearms without adult supervision.

It is none of my doctors business what I do in my home. If they are concerned about firearms safety then I suggest they sign up for one of the NRA sponsored firearm safety course. I am certified NRA Range Officer and Firearms Instructor and I would be glad to teach them.

Last edited:
It's not the Drs business
Just like it's none of your business if anyone legally owns a weapon.

Damn you people are weird. A doctor has an obligation to his patients to try and keep them healthy and alive.

If offering advice to gun owners to keep their weapons secure from the kids, what is the fucking problem?

Doctors offer advice on many topics concerning the health of patients.

You gun nutters are ate the fuck up about your guns. Weird asses. Find a new doctor.

What should my doctor do when I tell him I ride a motorcycle? Be specific.

Advise you to pay extra attention to your prostate health, because there's been some evidence that riding motorcycles a lot can be linked to issues in that area.

Better than the pathetic whiner trying to tell everyone how to live their lives

You better run along now so you can play with your boss's money to get your time to feel important for the day

Or you might get shit canned again which is the only thing you are really good at

Naw, man, I'm going to enjoy making small business dick beg for business. I enjoy the fuck out of that.

Does that word salad make sense to you?

You're still on the wrong end of the debate Joe. Regardless of the amount of guns in households, more people are using them for protection. Concealed Carry permits are up in the US and increasing every year. More people believe in the right of citizens to own guns than before:

gallup has no credibility. They were the ones who said Romney would win by six points.

Much more credible than you though! :D

'Ol Joe has said if the infamous THEY would give him permission, he'd take my guns. I didn't know anyone but me had to give him permission to try since it's on MY property.

Well, better than than waiting for that day you lose your shit and shoot up all your coworkers at the Possum Catching Bureau, guy...

Constantly repeating this fantasy can only indicate that you, in fact, wish to kill your co-workers. You should probably be involuntarily committed to a high-security mental ward.

Forum List

Back