🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

Liberals don't believe in private anything. Liberals believe in government everything.

Government should feed your kids, government should be allowed to tell you what you can do with your property, government should tell you what you are allowed to smoke and if you can smoke, government tells you how to raise your children, government should allow or disallow you from protecting yourself. Government should do everything.

These Cradle-to-Gravers will be the end of this country yet.

Yet people like you keep giving them opportunities.

You see, here's the thing. Gun ownership has been on the decline for some time now. People don't hunt for sport like my dad did.

I know many gun owners. Exactly ONE hunts. You fail.

It's amazing what the sound of a shotgun being cocked can do to make an intruder shit his pants.

The problem is you clowns think crooks are going to walk up to your house like extras in a Zombie movie.

A Crook who plans to take your shit is going to case your home, he's going to figure out when no one is there and then he's going to rob the shit out of you.

And no doubt, you'll have fantasies about how you would have shot him had you been home while your former guns are off being used in crimes.

He's welcome to anything not in the safe...though I suspect most criminals have no interest whatsoever in a black-powder muzzle loader.

Perhaps they think freedom is some sort of disease epidemic they need to wipe out?

Naw, what we are trying to wipe out is 33,000 deaths and 70,000 injuries every year due to firearms, which have a national economic cost of $270,000,000,000 a year.

"But the Founding Slave Rapists kind of said we could have guns, even though they lived in a time where state of the art was a muzzle-loading musket that took three minutes to reload."

Where did you get this $270 billion number?

The same place he gets most of the "facts" he posts: he squatted and bore down.

Well, it's good to try and stop them, but that is certainly no reason to take guns away from others.

Actually, it kind of is, because most of you have no business owning a gun.

Well thanks be, you have no say in the matter. :)

Well, like I said, enjoy it while you can. With Scalia taking that DIRT NAP, we are going to finally get sane gun laws in this country.

Exactly my point, Ditchweed. The only people who own guns now are sad people compensating for tiny peckers. Gun owners are only 22% of the population

[Q

Well, like I said, enjoy it while you can. With Scalia taking that DIRT NAP, we are going to finally get sane gun laws in this country.

Anything you Libtards come up with will be insane.

Would you like for me to give you examples of how bat shit crazy you Moon Bat are when it comes to prohibiting the right to keep and bear arms?

I have some great examples since you are low information and uneducated about the subject and I will be glad to educate you.

Well, it's good to try and stop them, but that is certainly no reason to take guns away from others.

Actually, it kind of is, because most of you have no business owning a gun.

Well thanks be, you have no say in the matter. :)

And if you do, the criminal element couldn't be happier.

Exactly my point, Ditchweed. The only people who own guns now are sad people compensating for tiny peckers. Gun owners are only 22% of the population

Considering that half the gun owners I know are women, I'm laughing at you. You really need to see a qualified mental health professional about your obsession with male genitalia.

Would you like for me to give you examples of how bat shit crazy you Moon Bat are when it comes to prohibiting the right to keep and bear arms?

I have some great examples since you are low information and uneducated about the subject and I will be glad to educate you.

I'm sure any examples you come up with, we will find this was a person who really shouldn't have had a gun.

Here's the thing. If you aren't a cop or a soldier, there's no real good reason for you to have a gun.

Considering that half the gun owners I know are women, I'm laughing at you. You really need to see a qualified mental health professional about your obsession with male genitalia.

Whatever, guy. You keep missing the point- that gun owners are an increasingly shrinking groups of irrational people... That less people have guns and we are pretty tired of being terrorized by your fears.

Women having guns means you get people like Adam Lanza and Chris Mercer stealing Mommy's gun because they are mutants.

Whatever, guy. You keep missing the point- that gun owners are an increasingly shrinking groups of irrational people... That less people have guns and we are pretty tired of being terrorized by your fears.

Women having guns means you get people like Adam Lanza and Chris Mercer stealing Mommy's gun because they are mutants.

Right, because people stealing their mothers guns and going on a killing spree happen every week.

So who is terrorizing you Joe? People who simply own and carry firearms? Talk about indications of a small package! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I'm sure any examples you come up with, we will find this was a person who really shouldn't have had a gun.

Here's the thing. If you aren't a cop or a soldier, there's no real good reason for you to have a gun.
Says you

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they need or don't need?

And you call me narcissistic

Right, because people stealing their mothers guns and going on a killing spree happen every week.

So who is terrorizing you Joe? People who simply own and carry firearms? Talk about indications of a small package!

33,000 gun deaths a year. Compared to maybe a few dozen killed by "Muslims". Guess which one sends you into pant-shitting terror.

So who is terrorizing you Joe? People who simply own and carry firearms? Talk about indications of a small package!

33,000 gun deaths a year. Compared to maybe a few dozen killed by "Muslims". Guess which one sends you into pant-shitting terror.
Suicides do not count

Says you

I'm someone who asked a question... why do you need a gun?

To overthrow the government? That never happens.

To protect yourself against criminals? A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

You don't need a gun. You want a gun. You want the delusion you have some power in a chaotic world.

Which would fine, if your delusion didn't cause 33,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries and 1.5 million crimes every year.

Says you

I'm someone who asked a question... why do you need a gun?

To overthrow the government? That never happens.

To protect yourself against criminals? A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

You don't need a gun. You want a gun. You want the delusion you have some power in a chaotic world.

Which would fine, if your delusion didn't cause 33,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries and 1.5 million crimes every year.
The 43 times myth has been debunked

I can give you a list a mile long of shit you have that you don't need but it's none of my business just like who owns a gun legally is none of yours

Suicide is a choice and you have no right to tell anyone they have to live if they decide not to. How many of those gun deaths are criminal on criminal or cop on criminal and how many are actually innocent victims? Injuries can be caused by anything and there are many more seemingly innocuous things in the world that cause far more injuries than guns.

Forum List

Back