🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

But we don't care. We have a constitution that the SCOTUS has confirmed, the Second Amendment applies to the home, not just militias

Except now Scalia is taking that well-deserved dirt nap, so maybe SCOTUS might rule a different way.
If you don't amend the Constitution, it won't stick. There are 300 million guns out there and you won't get them.

You'll have to change the Constitution to make it stick, and you won't be able to. All the sexual obsessions in the world won't change that.

Uh, no, all you need to do is say, "Well, Well Regulated Militias and this is the fucking 21st century!" No need to change the constitution at all. Just interpret it properly within the context of the time.

You'll have to change the Constitution to make it stick, and you won't be able to. All the sexual obsessions in the world won't change that.

Uh, no, all you need to do is say, "Well, Well Regulated Militias and this is the fucking 21st century!" No need to change the constitution at all. Just interpret it properly within the context of the time.

Yep, and the Supreme Court did exactly that.

Paranoia reigns supreme. You're more likely to die in your bathtub. But don't worry, we won't try to take it away from you. Might make it illegal to have a toaster in the bathroom just to help the crazies, but hey, that's not you, right?

Actually, throwing a toaster into a bathtub wouldn't usually kill you. It would probably just short out the toaster. MOst bathrooms have GCFI's that would click.

You mean, amazingly, people actually adapted to the technologies.

Oh, to answer your point. No, More Americans are not dying in bathtubs than gun violence.

Carlson: Guns don't kill people, bathtubs do

The Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a 2012 report on bathtub drownings. From 2006 to 2010, total deaths were 434 for an average of 87 per year. The bulk of those deaths, 348, involved children under 4 years old. Most of the time, 62 percent, the immediate cause was a parent or other caretaker leaving the room.

Guns in a home can be dangerous, if you are stupid.

So can a lot of other items including swimming pools, knives and electric items, just to name a few.

If anybody is concerned about firearm safety I would advise them to join the NRA because the NRA is the largest and most effective firearm safety organization in the world. The NRA teaches proper forearms safety procedures and they have a good program to teach children to stay away from firearms without adult supervision.

It is none of my doctors business what I do in my home. If they are concerned about firearms safety then I suggest they sign up for one of the NRA sponsored firearm safety course. I am certified NRA Range Officer and Firearms Instructor and I would be glad to teach them.
If we have to teach 12 year olds how to put a condom on a banana, we certainly can teach them how to render a firearm harmless should they come across one.

Paranoia reigns supreme. You're more likely to die in your bathtub. But don't worry, we won't try to take it away from you. Might make it illegal to have a toaster in the bathroom just to help the crazies, but hey, that's not you, right?

Actually, throwing a toaster into a bathtub wouldn't usually kill you. It would probably just short out the toaster. MOst bathrooms have GCFI's that would click.

You mean, amazingly, people actually adapted to the technologies.

Oh, to answer your point. No, More Americans are not dying in bathtubs than gun violence.

Carlson: Guns don't kill people, bathtubs do

The Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a 2012 report on bathtub drownings. From 2006 to 2010, total deaths were 434 for an average of 87 per year. The bulk of those deaths, 348, involved children under 4 years old. Most of the time, 62 percent, the immediate cause was a parent or other caretaker leaving the room.
Just trying to alleviate your abject terror at leaving your apartment.

Yep, and the Supreme Court did exactly that.

And now that Scalia is being ass-raped by Satan, we can get about interpretting it in a way that makes sense. A way where guys who think they're the Joker can't get machine guns.

Correct, that is a problem that many voters have to consider this next presidential election, and I think that's a help to us.

Vote for Hillary and lose your constitutional right to own your firearm, or vote Republican and guarantee your rights will be protected.

Gee, I wonder how people will vote based on that alone?

Well we banned recreational narcotic decades ago, yet, half of our prison population are people on drug charges today.

What's the point? The point is that banning something will only stop law abiding citizens from access, but not the criminal. The criminal will always be able to get guns which puts the law abiding citizens at a disadvantage.

Are you arguing that we'd be better off if law abiding citizens had access to narcotics? Do you understand why narcotics were made illegal to start with?

Here's the thing, other country that ban guns don't have our murder rates or our crime issues.
All drugs should be legalized

We have been waging a so called war on drugs and guess what drug use is about the same as it's always been

Legalize or at least decriminalize it and then take some of the trillions of dollars saved and offer people rehab instead of jail time

You're the one who always whines about how many people we have in our prisons and yet you don't seem to know that most of them are nonviolent drug offenders

Well we banned recreational narcotic decades ago, yet, half of our prison population are people on drug charges today.

What's the point? The point is that banning something will only stop law abiding citizens from access, but not the criminal. The criminal will always be able to get guns which puts the law abiding citizens at a disadvantage.

Are you arguing that we'd be better off if law abiding citizens had access to narcotics? Do you understand why narcotics were made illegal to start with?

Here's the thing, other country that ban guns don't have our murder rates or our crime issues.

We have been waging a so called war on drugs and guess what drug use is about the same as it's always been

Legalize or at least decriminalize it and then take some of the trillions of dollars saved and offer people rehab instead of jail time

You're the one who always whines about how many people we have in our prisons and yet you don't seem to know that most of them are nonviolent drug offenders

Let people pay for their own rehab. THEY chose to do drugs.

Let people pay for their own rehab. THEY chose to do drugs.

It's cheaper and more effective than throwing them in jail

The model has worked extremely well in other countries and has actually reduced incidences of drug use and addiction thereby saving far more money than was spent on rehab

Really? I thought you were just repeating some bullshit you read on a gun nut website that turned out to not be true, and you were too stupid to do real research, which took me all of 30 seconds.

Correct, that is a problem that many voters have to consider this next presidential election, and I think that's a help to us.

Vote for Hillary and lose your constitutional right to own your firearm, or vote Republican and guarantee your rights will be protected.

Scalia's replacement is going to be appoitned by Obama. Once Trump locks up the nomination, teh GOP Senate will stop talking smack and get more cooperative.

Well, because I actually bother to do my research before making statements... unlike you. Because if you did your research, you'd know only 20% of people in prisons are there because of "Drug-related offenses".

Incarcerated Felon Population by Type of Crime Committed, 1974-2012 - Felon Voting - ProCon.org

incarcerated-felons-and-crimes-2012.jpg

Now, there could be a discussion to be had about reforming how we are handling drug issues, with more emphasis on rehabilitation than incarceration. However, only a MALIGNANT NARCISSIST would think legalizing them would be a good idea.

Here's what we really need to do. Make sure that rich drug abusers like Rush Limbaugh and Cindy McCain and Charlie Sheen get the SAME punishment as the poor kid from the ghetto.

Well, because I actually bother to do my research before making statements... unlike you. Because if you did your research, you'd know only 20% of people in prisons are there because of "Drug-related offenses".

Incarcerated Felon Population by Type of Crime Committed, 1974-2012 - Felon Voting - ProCon.org

incarcerated-felons-and-crimes-2012.jpg

Now, there could be a discussion to be had about reforming how we are handling drug issues, with more emphasis on rehabilitation than incarceration. However, only a MALIGNANT NARCISSIST would think legalizing them would be a good idea.

Here's what we really need to do. Make sure that rich drug abusers like Rush Limbaugh and Cindy McCain and Charlie Sheen get the SAME punishment as the poor kid from the ghetto.
How many of those property crimes were committed by people wanting money for drugs?
How many of those public order crimes were committed by people on drugs that weren't charged with drug offenses? How many of those crimes of violence were drug related? How many drug arrests clog the courts and result in people not going to jail but are given probation?

For someone who thinks he's so fucking smart you really are incapable of any type of thought beyond the literal language on a page aren't you? Besides if you bothered to look at the chart you would have noticed it is for felony convictions only

FYI people can be imprisoned for non felony crimes

More than half of federal prisoners are incarcerated for drug crimes in 2010,according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics,

I think that's why you like the because I said so type of society it both feeds the needs of your megalomania and it suits your dim intellect

Last edited:

Really? I thought you were just repeating some bullshit you read on a gun nut website that turned out to not be true, and you were too stupid to do real research, which took me all of 30 seconds.

Scalia's replacement is going to be appoitned by Obama. Once Trump locks up the nomination, teh GOP Senate will stop talking smack and get more cooperative.
And you assume he or she will be confirmed by a senate that has insufficient party line sheep for a super majority

[Q

If we have to teach 12 year olds how to put a condom on a banana, we certainly can teach them how to render a firearm harmless should they come across one.

All of these Libtards that talk about the tragedies with children and firearms should put their money where their mouth is and join the NRA. The NRA is the largest gun safety organization in the world. The NRA advocates keeping firearms out of the hands of children and using and storing the firearms in a safe and responsible manner.

The NRA advocates keeping firearms out of the hands of children and using and storing the firearms in a safe and responsible manner.

What penalty does the NRA advocate if you do leave a loaded gun laying around and your kid shoots themselves with said gun?

Forum List

Back