🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

The NRA advocates keeping firearms out of the hands of children and using and storing the firearms in a safe and responsible manner.

What penalty does the NRA advocate if you do leave a loaded gun laying around and your kid shoots themselves with said gun?
It's not the NRA's purview to comment on state gun laws

Talk to your state reps about it

No big deal.Once Hillary becomes president, she will have 8 years to regain control and get a handle on the gun nuts that have run rampant recently.Outlawing the NRA might be too much to hope for, but it will be chopped down several notches.

You really have a lot of dreams for a President, don't you? Less dreams for States Rights apparently.

I fail to see why a physician needs to know about guns in a home when their line of work is medicine. It's like your plumber asking you about sexual relations with your wife.

Don't get me wrong, everybody has a right to feel whatever it is they feel about guns, but it shouldn't be incorporated in your line of work when it involves the public.
A plumber is an expert at laying pipe.

[Q

What penalty does the NRA advocate if you do leave a loaded gun laying around and your kid shoots themselves with said gun?

What penalty do you advocate for yourself if you have a swimming pool and your child drowns in it? There are thousands of children that have drowned in swimming pools.

Should you go to jail?

It is the responsibility of a parent to protect their children from hazards. The NRA provides training and children's programs to promote safe firearms ownership.

If you agree that children should be taught to not touch firearms and that parents should keep the firearms out of the accessibility of children then you should put your money where your mouth is and join the largest gun safety in the world.

Whenever there is a tragedy with a firearm and children there is usually irresponsibility on the part of some adult along the way. No different than any other tragedies that unfortunately happens in many homes every day.

Just trying to alleviate your abject terror at leaving your apartment.

Really? I thought you were just repeating some bullshit you read on a gun nut website that turned out to not be true, and you were too stupid to do real research, which took me all of 30 seconds.

It's easy to get confused now a days because there are just so many things you're taught to fear, so don't feel bad. It could happen to some other people too This paranoia, though, is going to paralyze you if you don't get a handle on it.

Now don't you feel safer about going outside?

Backyard swimming pools, while fun, provide serious swimming pool liability. The homeowner can be held responsible for any injuries or deaths that take place in or around the pool, even if the victims were trespassing, scaled a fence to access it, or otherwise used it without the homeowner's permission. If you or your child has been injured in a neighbor's pool, they homeowner faces liability for the harm you or the child suffered. An personal injury attorney with experience in pool accident liability cases should be consulted before taking any legal or insurance related action.

Homeowner Liability

Homeowner liability stems from negligence, or the failure to do what a reasonable person would have done under similar circumstances. Injuries resulting from a lack of security around a pool or a failure to properly maintain the pool in good condition may result in homeowner liability because homeowners with pools are expected to protect guests and prevent unwanted visitors. If a homeowner is negligent in keeping the pool area safe and inaccessible, then he could be liable for injuries suffered in or around the pool.

In addition, most states, cities, and towns have statutes regarding the construction and maintenance of residential swimming pools, including requirements for special covers, locked gates, and fencing. Though these restrictions may seem elaborate, failure to comply with ordinances can invite injury and may make proving liability easier because failing to comply with protective law makes a homeowner strictly liable - meaning there is no need to prove negligence. For more information, be sure to contact a local attorney with experience in homeowner liability.

Read more: http://accident-law.freeadvice.com/ancient-law/accident-law/tresspasser-liabilty.htm#ixzz42PYsUzbX
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @FreeAdviceNews on Twitter | freeadvice on Facebook

Why look at that. Seems like swimming pools are not viewed the same as gun ownership.

There are even laws to keep people safe and insurance requirements to pay for injuries or death and there are even criminal.penalties for non compliance.

Your analogy of guns and swimming pools just don't work.

Or do you think if your kid died in a neighbor's pool because of negligence you would just claim that it was just one of those things?

Last edited:
Is that the only insult you know or did you just learn the term and now are enamored with it?

Tell me why do you want people to live if they don't want to?

It's so YOU won't feel bad. You are not considering the pain the other person is in at all you are only worrying about your own

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Most people who I know who took their own lives did it for a problem they'd have been over a few weeks later.

Only a malignant narcissist would think, "Well, more food for me, then."

A "temporary" problem? Yeah, terminal cancer or ALS is "temporary".

Fuckin' idiot.

So locking up people against their wills and drugging them because they don't want to live is civilized?

Not in my dictionary. If people do not have the right to choose whether they live or die then why let them have any rights at all?

But we all know that a MALIGNANT MEGALOMANIAC like you has masturbatory fantasies about a world like that

Um, yeah. Ask any person who had a loved one kill themselves if they would have locked them up and drugged them until they were better. Almost all of them would say, "Yes'.

But a MALIGNANT NARCISSIST doesn't care about anyone but himself.

No, actually, I wouldn't. Sometimes, suicide is a carefully-reasoned solution to a problem with no other.

Backyard swimming pools, while fun, provide serious swimming pool liability. The homeowner can be held responsible for any injuries or deaths that take place in or around the pool, even if the victims were trespassing, scaled a fence to access it, or otherwise used it without the homeowner's permission. If you or your child has been injured in a neighbor's pool, they homeowner faces liability for the harm you or the child suffered. An personal injury attorney with experience in pool accident liability cases should be consulted before taking any legal or insurance related action.

Homeowner Liability

Homeowner liability stems from negligence, or the failure to do what a reasonable person would have done under similar circumstances. Injuries resulting from a lack of security around a pool or a failure to properly maintain the pool in good condition may result in homeowner liability because homeowners with pools are expected to protect guests and prevent unwanted visitors. If a homeowner is negligent in keeping the pool area safe and inaccessible, then he could be liable for injuries suffered in or around the pool.

In addition, most states, cities, and towns have statutes regarding the construction and maintenance of residential swimming pools, including requirements for special covers, locked gates, and fencing. Though these restrictions may seem elaborate, failure to comply with ordinances can invite injury and may make proving liability easier because failing to comply with protective law makes a homeowner strictly liable - meaning there is no need to prove negligence. For more information, be sure to contact a local attorney with experience in homeowner liability.

Read more: http://accident-law.freeadvice.com/ancient-law/accident-law/tresspasser-liabilty.htm#ixzz42PYsUzbX
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @FreeAdviceNews on Twitter | freeadvice on Facebook

Why look at that. Seems like swimming pools are not viewed the same as gun ownership.

There are even laws to keep people safe and insurance requirements to pay for injuries or death and there are even criminal.penalties for non compliance.

Your analogy of guns and swimming pools just don't work.

Or do you think if your kid died in a neighbor's pool because of negligence you would just claim that it was just one of those things?

Yes, it makes perfect sense. A gun owner can also be charged for negligence.

Quit lying. You people don't care about the deaths. This is all political. If you cared about deaths, you WOULD want to ban swimming pools since MANY more people die in drowning accidents. Your chances of drowning are MUCH greater (if you swim) than your chances of being shot.

[Q

What penalty do you advocate for yourself if you have a swimming pool and your child drowns in it? There are thousands of children that have drowned in swimming pools.

Should you go to jail?

It is the responsibility of a parent to protect their children from hazards. The NRA provides training and children's programs to promote safe firearms ownership.

If you agree that children should be taught to not touch firearms and that parents should keep the firearms out of the accessibility of children then you should put your money where your mouth is and join the largest gun safety in the world.

Whenever there is a tragedy with a firearm and children there is usually irresponsibility on the part of some adult along the way. No different than any other tragedies that unfortunately happens in many homes every day.

More reason to at least require some training for gun owners. Many people really don't know the dangers to a child. of having a gun around. They think "those tragedies will never happen to my family". They need to be told how often it does happen, and what they should do to prevent it.

[Q

More reason to at least require some training for gun owners. Many people really don't know the dangers to a child. of having a gun around. They think "those tragedies will never happen to my family". They need to be told how often it does happen, and what they should do to prevent it.

I didn't get any government mandated training on pool safety when I put in my swimming pool. I didn't get any government mandated safety training when I bought my chain saw, which is probably much more dangerous than any firearm I own.

As far as I know there is no government mandated safety training required before a woman gets and abortion. After all the abortion results in the death of a child. Shouldn't a woman be required to understand how dangerous it is to her child?

It is my responsibility to provide a safe home environment for my children. The right to keep and bear arms is a right protected under the Constitution of the US and it specifically says that the right shall not be infringed. It doesn't say a damn thing about the right being contingent upon some kind of stupid and most likely ineffective bureaucratic governmental "training".

If someone thinks they need firearm safety training then they can sign up for one of my classes. I am a NRA Certified Firearms Instructor and I will glad to teach them anything they need to know. I do it several times a year.

[Q

I didn't get any government mandated training on pool safety when I put in my swimming pool. I didn't get any government mandated safety training when I bought my chain saw, which is probably much more dangerous than any firearm I own.

As far as I know there is no government mandated safety training required before a woman gets and abortion. After all the abortion results in the death of a child. Shouldn't a woman be required to understand how dangerous it is to her child?

It is my responsibility to provide a safe home environment for my children. The right to keep and bear arms is a right protected under the Constitution of the US and it specifically says that the right shall not be infringed. It doesn't say a damn thing about the right being contingent upon some kind of stupid and most likely ineffective bureaucratic governmental "training".

If someone thinks they need firearm safety training then they can sign up for one of my classes. I am a NRA Certified Firearms Instructor and I will glad to teach them anything they need to know. I do it several times a year.

You did get government rules as to how you built that pool. As an attractive nuisance, the pool required you supplied some way to keep neighborhood kids out of it. There are lots of reasonable restrictions required for a pool. Since the gun nuts and the NRA are blocking reasonable restrictions on guns, they should at least require training.

More than half of federal prisoners are incarcerated for drug crimes in 2010,according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics,

I think that's why you like the because I said so type of society it both feeds the needs of your megalomania and it suits your dim intellect

Uh, guy, man up and admit you didn't do your research, don't try to cherry pick just the federal numbers (which actually makes sense, since theFeds have authority over drug crimes.

You claimed that half the people in prison were in there for non violent drug offenses. I proved they don't even make up 20% of ALL drug offenses.

You got it wrong. Period.

Forum List

Back