Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Isn't this actually about a govt forcing its culture war on a private, for profit entity?

But, imo, Disney should have just continued its non discrimination and inclusive policies towards its employees and customers. Fla's law on don't say gay is an overreach, and the antithesis of conservatism, but the xians are scared their kids will turn gay .... and btw, the kids who are gay (or bi or whatever) will be whatever they are.

Our only concern should be school safety and trying to stop all bullying.

Define "bad Government"? To me Trump was pretty good. Kept most of his campaign promises, spent on the military and border security, was pro economic grown, moved our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. You lambasted him. So now we have this walking corpse and the country is falling apart. But you are preaching to me how I am the problem. GOT IT!
Great post

you really nailed it

Never. Never is it alright for the Govt to punish an entity for merely disagreeing with said Govt.
Precisely!

It breaks the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights, in our Constitution, imo!!!

Supposedly, our govt is not constitutionally allowed to punish people, because of what they say....we have free speech, with allegedly no fear of our govt punishing us, (to curtail freedom of speech) for what we say....for what we specifically say ABOUT our govt in any negative sense!

Precisely!

It breaks the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights, in our Constitution, imo!!!

Supposedly, our govt is not constitutionally allowed to punish people, because of what they say....we have free speech, with allegedly no fear of our govt punishing us, for what we say....for what we specifically say ABOUT our govt in fany negative sense!
When government gives something it can also take it away

Kids love it. We stay at Animal Kingdom. This is a shame. I will be cancelling Disney+ too. My kids understand.

We all had a good time, stayed in the park and got the extra hours of rides and such. But once we were home it was unanimous that while it was good time nobody wanted to go back.

Forum List

Back