Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Sure it is. They pull the puppet strings.

It is not the same. Never will be the same no matter how much you lie about it being the same.

Oh, and just as a favor, never call yourself a Libertarian again. No Libertarian would ever say the things you are saying. We understand the difference between the Govt and the individual.

An authoritarian controlling a legislature body is hardly without precedent.

We'll see how a such a grandstanding vendetta against a capitalistic entity over expressing opposition to discriminatory practices plays out.
It's hilarious AF to see you people sticking up for big corporations.

It is not the same. Never will be the same no matter how much you lie about it being the same.

Oh, and just as a favor, never call yourself a Libertarian again. No Libertarian would ever say the things you are saying. We understand the difference between the Govt and the individual.
My opinion is not a lie. I understand but the lines have been blurred. So now I just shrug. Both parties suck. Dems suck more. So anything that causes them and their work allies pain, I support fully.

That has been the Democratic Party since 2012. What the Red Army did to Berlin was destructive but understandable. Democrats have tried to ruin my kids lives so now I laugh when they complain.
Sure, it's understandable. "Idiotic and destructive" have been pretty much the default throughout history. It takes real effort to rise above that.

Conservatives are the epitome of neo-fascism: contrive lies about one’s political opponent, such as ‘grooming’ children to be gay or transgender, then use the authority of the state to compel conformity and punish dissent – in this case Disney opposing the right’s bigotry and hate concerning gay and transgender Americans.
You stupid Libtards trying to defend the Disney Groomers homosexual and transsexual brainwashing of our children reminds me of the shitheads that are defending the Russian rape and murder of Ukraine.

You are simply fucked up in the head.

You little Moon Bat turds don't know anymore about Ethics than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or the Constitution.

Go watch you Disney Groomer, Inc filth all you want. However, when you go to that stupid park to see the queers just don't bitch about the cost of the tickets being $100 more because they lost their Reedy Creek honey pot.

Again that sounds not good. What districts in Florida documented that happening? I didn't see anything in the news.
If you want to know about the Disney assholes stating their agenda to brainwash our kids to queer and transsexual just google the video of the Disney CEO stating it.

If you want to know about the Disney assholes stating their agenda to brainwash our kids to queer and transsexual just google the video of the Disney CEO stating it.
Wow, are you saying the Disney CEO runs a school district? Got a link?

Forum List

Back