Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

... and apparently it is their employees who are pushing Disney to make a statement.

When a Disney Executive opens her remarks with ...

"I am a mother, of two queer children, one transexual and one pansexual ...
I am a leader, and with the LGBT movement ... "

It would require cognitive dissonance to suggest the idea the rank-and-file employees are driving the bus.
You would have to be mentally challenged to even think it, much less believe it ... :auiqs.jpg:

Again, what the fuck? What's wrong with working to get a law repealed?
Sex education and gender studies to 5 year olds til the 3rd grade......

Anyone who agrees they have the right to do this to other people's kids can GO TO HELL.

Mickey Mouse............can GO TO HELL..........They are PUSHING RELIGION............A CULT ...........INTO SCHOOLS..........The people have Spoken on this issue........

MamaBearFeaturedImage-1024x576.jpg

This has to be one of the dumbest fucking things a Florida politician has done in a long time.

This is going to do little to Disney but it’s going to cause property taxes to go up.

Because The Forever Culture Wars is all that matters to the Republican base.

This won’t affect DeSantis’s re-election. But It would be too fucking funny if he lost the Presidential election because the I-4 corridor was pissed off that their property taxes skyrocketed over this.

:lol:

And they expect the taxes in those 2 counties in Florida to rise on average anywhere from $2200-2800 per family of 4. Way to go Ronnie!!!!!
MAGA MAGA
No Moon Bat you are confused.

Nobody is going to have to take Disney's debt. It is their debt and they have the resourses to pay it off. The counties will tax the property for any expenses and the best estimates we are seeing here in Florida is that will be $200-$400 million hit to Disney. The price they will have to pay for opening their queer mouths.

The Reedy Creek agreement kept the counties from taxing Disney. That gravy train is over now and Disney will pay dearly. Good!

Sex education and gender studies to 5 year olds til the 3rd grade......
Stop masturbating to your lurid fantasies and pay attention.

This isn't about merits of the law. I actually disagree with Disney on the matter. I don't think it should be repealed. It would be better handled at a local level, rather than mandating a centralized solution through the state - but parents have a right to control what their children are exposed to.

This is about government squashing dissent. And that's flat out wrong.

This has to be one of the dumbest fucking things a Florida politician has done in a long time.

This is going to do little to Disney but it’s going to cause property taxes to go up.

This won’t affect DeSantis’s re-election. But It would be too fucking funny if he lost the Presidential election because the I-4 corridor was pissed off that their property taxes skyrocketed over this.

And sky rocket they will.

No Moon Bat you are confused.

Nobody is going to have to take Disney's debt. It is their debt and they have the resourses to pay it off. The counties will tax the property for any expenses and the best estimates we are seeing here in Florida is that will be $200-$400 million hit to Disney. The price they will have to pay for opening their queer mouths.

The Reedy Creek agreement kept the counties from taxing Disney. That gravy train is over now and Disney will pay dearly. Good!

Wanna bet?
MAGA

That's pretty much it. And, to be fair, it's both parties. We need to stop trying to use government to "mold" society and kick it back down to the "public servant" level where it belongs.

He returned fire to Disney.............They are pushing an agenda that HAS NO BUSINESS IN SCHOOLS.............Only thing that will happen out of this...........Is the costs to go to Disney will go up from the MILLIONS of loses from the Tax Cuts.........

Oh well.

This agenda is a CULT............to think you have the right to teach other people's kids sex education and gender studies ...............AT 5 YEARS OLD.........YOU BELONG IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL.

That's pretty much it. And, to be fair, it's both parties. We need to stop trying to use government to "mold" society and kick it back down to the "public servant" level where it belongs.
LOL

As you IGNORE SCHOOLS using GOV'T to teach sex education to 5 year olds................lmao

How anyone can defend that........or actions taken in response of the defense of children is ................MENTAL........You are MENTAL.

Stop masturbating to your lurid fantasies and pay attention.

This isn't about merits of the law. I actually disagree with Disney on the matter. I don't think it should be repealed. It would be better handled at a local level, rather than mandating a centralized solution through the state - but parents have a right to control what their children are exposed to.

This is about government squashing dissent. And that's flat out wrong.
STFU......This is about the law...........and the people of Florida..........

Your saying it isn't ...........is UTTER BS.................

Who are you to say other residents of Florida must ALLOW TAX BREAKS to a Business who is TRYING TO FORCE VIA LAW SUITS........to make your child be taught about dildo's at the age of %

This is ABOUT THE MENTAL ILLNESS of this.............PERIOD............The people are tired of this shit.............If DISNEY DOESN'T LIKE IT.........MOVE THE PARK.

LOL

As you IGNORE SCHOOLS using GOV'T to teach sex education to 5 year olds................lmao
Try to pay attention, moron. I just stated that I'm not opposed to the law your ranting about. But this isn't about the merits of the law. It's about state power and whether it can be used to silence opposition.
How anyone can defend that........or actions taken in response of the defense of children is ................MENTAL........You are MENTAL.
I'm not defending that. That's just ringing in your ears from the last Q circle jerk you attended.

It will cause Disney's taxes to go up. Anywhere from $200-$400 million a year.

That Reedy Creek agreement was a great deal for Disney because then they could run their own little Kingdom. Now they are going to find out what all the other businesses in the country have to deal with. The Democrats that run Orange and Osceola Counties will now be able get their hands on all that money that Disney rakes in every day. Democracy in action.

I don't know why you stupid Moon Bats are so hell bent on giving the Disney corporation special treatment. I thought you little commies hated mega corporations. Is it that since the Disney corporation is trying to advance the queer agenda then you are for them? Am I right or am I right?

Try to pay attention, moron. I just stated that I'm not opposed to the law your ranting about. But this isn't about the merits of the law. It's about state power and whether it can be used to silence opposition.

I'm not defending that. That's just ringing in your ears from the last Q circle jerk you attended.
BS You think the Elected officials have NO RIGHT to say if you push this on our kids we will remove your TAX CUTS.

The state is UNDER NO OBLIGATION to give them ANY TAX CUTS AT ALL..............To pay for their Donut eating lawyers trying to overturn a law and allow sex education to small children.

Nothing you can say to me will change my mind that PUSHING THAT AGENDA IS A SICKNESS.............YOU ARE DEFENDING THAT SICKNESS.

It will cause Disney's taxes to go up. Anywhere from $200-$400 million a year.

That Reedy Creek agreement was a great deal for Disney because then they could run their own little Kingdom. Now they are going to find out what all the other businesses in the country have to deal with. The Democrats that run Orange and Osceola Counties will now be able get their hands on all that money that Disney rakes in every day. Democracy in action.

I don't know why you stupid Moon Bats are so hell bent on giving the Disney corporation special treatment. I thought you little commies hated mega corporations. Is it that since the Disney corporation is trying to advance the queer agenda then you are for them? Am I right or am I right?
So they can use the savings to pay their team of lawyers to FORCE A RELIGION of GROOMING to other people's kids......

This is a CULT MENTALITY NOW...........Religion is FORBIDDEN via the Constitution.............But the left Cult doesn't care.

You gotta love the cult now being subservient to multibillion dollar multinational corporations.

What happened to EVIL CORPORATIONS who dont pay enough in taxes?

Perhaps Disney should move to ONLY LGBTQ content.
The business losses and extra cost to DISNEY will BE EPIC............This Woke BS needs to end..............time to HIT BACK...........and Florida just through a round house and hit they right between the eyes.

GOOD.

You gotta love the cult now being subservient to multibillion dollar multinational corporations.

What happened to EVIL CORPORATIONS who dont pay enough in taxes?

Perhaps Disney should move to ONLY LGBTQ content.

What happened to Republicans who were for lower taxes? Everyone’s property taxes are going to go up over this.

Republicans also used to be against using government power to retaliate against others. Doesn’t seem to be a problem anymore.

Forum List

Back