Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

It will cause Disney's taxes to go up. Anywhere from $200-$400 million a year.

That Reedy Creek agreement was a great deal for Disney because then they could run their own little Kingdom. Now they are going to find out what all the other businesses in the country have to deal with. The Democrats that run Orange and Osceola Counties will now be able get their hands on all that money that Disney rakes in every day. Democracy in action.

I don't know why you stupid Moon Bats are so hell bent on giving the Disney corporation special treatment. I thought you little commies hated mega corporations. Is it that since the Disney corporation is trying to advance the queer agenda then you are for them? Am I right or am I right?

I’m a capitalist not a liberal nor a Democrat.

I know that you’re little mind warped in your media echo chamber has a problem processing this.

What happened to Republicans who were for lower taxes? Everyone’s property taxes are going to go up over this.

Republicans also used to be against using government power to retaliate against others. Doesn’t seem to be a problem anymore.
How so...............Tax revenue for Florida just went through the roof..........and the Woke Insane Asylum clowns will flock to Disney and pay more money to support WOKENESS.

Disney now gets to deal with the reality they should have not pushed parents on this issue.............Fuck with the BULL TORO.........GET THE HORNS.

Poor Disney..........OH WELL.

Disantis picking a fight with Mickey?

Priceless
/----/ Except the WOKE Mickey is dressed like Minnie.
1650635152675.png

How so...............Tax revenue for Florida just went through the roof..........and the Woke Insane Asylum clowns will flock to Disney and pay more money to support WOKENESS.

Disney now gets to deal with the reality they should have not pushed parents on this issue.............Fuck with the BULL TORO.........GET THE HORNS.

Poor Disney..........OH WELL.

Thank you for admitting that you’re OK using government power to punish your perceived enemies.

I remember you guys whining about Obama using the IRS to go after conservative 5c3 orgs. Now here you are doing the same thing.

Thank you for admitting that you’re OK using government power to punish your perceived enemies.

I remember you guys whining about Obama using the IRS to go after conservative 5c3 orgs. Now here you are doing the same thing.
Leave the fucking kids alone..............It is NONE OF DISNEY'S BUSINESS TO try and FORCE TEACHING OF THIS to young children.

They can go FUCK THEMSELVES......................the economic damage to them will BE EPIC

ENJOY.

Orange County has $1 billion in municipal debt that is effectively backed by Disney. The removal of their status means that either the county or the state will need to take it over. Orange County doesn’t have the infrastructure to handle the bonds.

Congratulations. Your taxes are going to go up because of The Forever Culture Wars!

I’m a capitalist not a liberal nor a Democrat.

I know that you’re little mind warped in your media echo chamber has a problem processing this.
Yeah. It's funny - you can almost see the smoke coming out of their ears.

look-how-friendly-bears-are-this-cub-thinks-hes-his-6918617.png

You DEFEND EVIL...........did you not learn from Virginia NOT TO PISS OFF MOMMA BEARS....

The Gloves are coming off on this WOKENESS BS AGENDA.

THAT AGENDA IS EVIL.
Maybe. I certainly oppose it. They need to quit pushing that shit on people. Look what it's done to you.

look-how-friendly-bears-are-this-cub-thinks-hes-his-6918617.png

You DEFEND EVIL...........did you not learn from Virginia NOT TO PISS OFF MOMMA BEARS....

The Gloves are coming off on this WOKENESS BS AGENDA.

THAT AGENDA IS EVIL.

IOW “Let’s use government power to retaliate against those who have differing opinions than us.”

Because that’s what “freedom-loving Americans” do.

IOW “Let’s use government power to retaliate against those who have differing opinions than us.”

Because that’s what “freedom-loving Americans” do.
Who are you to force others to allow tax breaks when a company is using them to force UNETHICAL AGENDAS on your kids.

The left is used to getting away with attacking anyone who will not kneel for their agenda........They are NOT USED TO RETURN FIRE.

Oh well..................Disney just got an education..........GOOD.

Forum List

Back