Speaking Points:
  • It's not the gun: No capacity or ability to commit the crime
  • Wishes he could provide a solution
  • Society has failed
  • Juveniles not being held accountable
  • Minimizing juveniles actions
  • Media has a problem putting photos up
  • Law restricts identities of Juvenile

It is thoroughly social in nature. If you arrested every person for ANY crime and jailed them for life, you would still have a crime problem. It starts with social/media influences, honest, principled leaders of all types who are respected and can guide young people and offer them REAL hope. Parents now are equally as bad as their kids, just observe how adults treat each other online, in person, or while driving. Kids are products of their enviroinment. One wise cop once said "you show me a bad kid and I will show you a troubled homelife". Indeed.

The animals that do most of the violent gun crimes would just hack each other up with machetes if guns magically disappeared.

Take out the gang bangers in the poverty plantation inner cities & the crime rates drop faster than Kamala behind any man's desk

Speaking Points:
  • It's not the gun: No capacity or ability to commit the crime
Yeah, right.

Hammer.jpeg

And you ignore every other point that the Sheriff makes. Accountability. Holding Juveniles responsible for their actions. He's even suggesting as going as far as making their actions public record so that people can be educated about who they are dealing with. This response is tone deaf to a greater problem. A problem that only uses guns to obtain an outcome. Theft, drugs, shootings, murders. It's a cultural lifestyle that should be stopped.

And you're stupid hammer example. You can ban hammers, but it's the criminals or the bad kids that will get the illegally and keep hitting the other kids. Nice try to prove nothing,

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
You can ban hammers, but it's the criminals or the bad kids that will get the illegally and keep hitting the other kids. Nice try to prove nothing,
Like the criminal prominent SC lawyer? That sort of criminal?

He's just smoking 2A dick.

Yours, by the look of it.
So intelligent. You got me with that one. I guess I should stop trying to have regular discourse with you because you're just too smart for me.

Forum List

Back