Florida Surgeon General Joe Ladapo investigated for allegedly falsifying Covid report

lock him up. he should be locked up. get steppin', DeSantis

If he did it, he did it at DeSantis direction.
This is something I expect the press to jump all over should DeSantis throw his hat in the ring for 2024.
Florida has been held up as a shining example of response to COVID. But I believe it's all smoke and fudged data.
I think we're going to find out the REAL cost of COVID in lives and sickness over the next couple of years.

If he did it, he did it at DeSantis direction.
This is something I expect the press to jump all over should DeSantis throw his hat in the ring for 2024.
Florida has been held up as a shining example of response to COVID. But I believe it's all smoke and fudged data.
I think we're going to find out the REAL cost of COVID in lives and sickness over the next couple of years.
It was you. What you support. As a prog the destruction of people in a vaxed versus unvaxed way was a disgrace. People will not forget. I know people talk civil war. I do not know if that will ever happen. I do know that guerilla warfare tactics are possible. Just with ignoring Prog pleas for help if things turn nasty is one. The destruction of food producing and chemical and electric substations in rural areas is obviously terrorism from Progs or the swamp.

It was you. What you support. As a prog the destruction of people in a vaxed versus unvaxed way was a disgrace. People will not forget. I know people talk civil war. I do not know if that will ever happen. I do know that guerilla warfare tactics are possible. Just with ignoring Prog pleas for help if things turn nasty is one. The destruction of food producing and chemical and electric substations in rural areas is obviously terrorism from Progs or the swamp.
Civil war will not happen. Too many sane and rational people counterbalancing the crazies...thankfully. The country evolves. It moves forward. With..or without you.

Get that bus back on solid road. The revolution will NOT be televised.

lock him up. he should be locked up. get steppin', DeSantis

Ladapo is correct, and you can't debate the accusation when you don't even know the words in your mother tongue that we will be using to counter your OP.

One educational start is here:

Forum List

Back