Florida voted for medical marijuana state legislators don't care

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Florida Voted for Medical Marijuana, State Legislators Don’t Care

Last year Florida became the 28th state to legalize medical marijuana when Amendment 2 passed with over 70% of the vote.

Unfortunately, instead of abiding by the overwhelming voter mandate, the state Legislature is looking to impose severe restrictions on the industry. The move will hurt patients, while enriching a handful of licensed growers.

Even before the state Legislature began writing rules, Florida’s

Lobbyist pressure pre-empts patient care
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww they must be in bed with the big pharma whose bought them out such a shame Governments are up the arses of people who get off controlling what you can or can't do.

Will hurt patients! There are no patients. There are users and addicts but no patients.

The form of governance we have in america has nothing to do with any will of the people, please make the necessary mental adjustments.

Excuse me? The article cited states, "[Florida's Amendment 2 that voters passed], however, left it to Tallahassee to figure out which products would be legal and how cultivation licenses would be handled." The FL legislature is passing laws that do exactly what the Amendment instructs them to do. On what grounds is there a justified basis for complaining that the FL legislature is doing what the voters, by passing Amendment 2, instructed it to do?

The information I note above is found in the second paragraph of the article. Did the OP even read the article he's cited? Perhaps he just looked at the headline and decided he wanted to bitch about it?

Florida Voted for Medical Marijuana, State Legislators Don’t Care

Last year Florida became the 28th state to legalize medical marijuana when Amendment 2 passed with over 70% of the vote.

Unfortunately, instead of abiding by the overwhelming voter mandate, the state Legislature is looking to impose severe restrictions on the industry. The move will hurt patients, while enriching a handful of licensed growers.

Even before the state Legislature began writing rules, Florida’s

Lobbyist pressure pre-empts patient care
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww they must be in bed with the big pharma whose bought them out such a shame Governments are up the arses of people who get off controlling what you can or can't do.
Maybe they will not be legislators for much longer huh?

Will hurt patients! There are no patients. There are users and addicts but no patients.

Marijuana isn't addictive, dipshit. And yes, it does have medicinal value. Go crawl back into your stone age cave.

The medical community has had access to medical marijuana for decades! Used primarily to reduce nausea in chemo therapy patients. It is called Marinol. Having said that it pisses me off the way they want to thwart the voters. I voter in favor of medica marijuana because I did see the positive effects of Marinol. Having said that you can bet doctors and some "patients" will abuse the system.

Last edited:
  • Banned

There are patents hate to break it to you............. See you've fallen into the Governmental BS OF LIES and they gotcha yah. just as planned.

upload_2017-4-22_10-33-17.png

Patent US6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

Think again because they do have a patent on it and have had it since 2003

There are patents hate to break it to you............. See you've fallen into the Governmental BS OF LIES and they gotcha yah. just as planned.

She is right! Remember when California passed this? Patients and doctors writing prescriptions were popping up out of the woodwork. Gaming the system is nothing new!

I said Patients not Patents. A patent doesn't mean medicinal value. A patent isn't an endorsement of anything.

Forum List

Back