🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida's AG took a bribe from Trump and dropped the investigation.

Um....this is basically the same shit the Clinton Foundation has done for over a decade.

Get huge paydayd. Make political favors in return.

It's the shady establishment and it's why people on BOTH sides are sick of it.

Only difference is....we aren't voting for the GOP establishment anymore. But you lefties are voting in the Clinton Dynasty of Corruption for another decade of shame.

Sorry you think that, but at least you are accepting that Hillary will be our president. That's a start.

'Trump U' scandal gets worse for Florida's AG

Florida’s attorney general personally solicited a political contribution from Donald Trump around the same time her office deliberated joining an investigation of alleged fraud at Trump University and its affiliates. […]
The money came from a Trump family foundation in apparent violation of rules surrounding political activities by charities. A political group backing Bondi’s re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 – four days after Bondi’s office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University’s activities, according to a 2013 report in the Orlando Sentinel.

If you want to try to defend Bondi’s actions, try finishing this sentence for me: “I think it is perfectly appropriate for a prosecutor to take big chunks of money from someone she has been asked to investigate because ….”

Same thing happened in Texas.
Trump is still better than hildabeast and most commie dimwits.

You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how childish and dumb it is.

If anything it might be a violation of the "rules surrounding political activities by charities" but only the victims of the left wing propaganda machine would dare call it a bribe. The problem for republicans is there is no investigative base like the democrat party has. The "tax exempt" Media Matters managed to fund a little army of agents and sleazy investigators to try to dig up dirt on Sara Palin and her family when McCain appointed her as V.P. candidate. The GOP has no such support group. The liberal media brought the Nixon administration down over a 3rd rate burglary and we now know the Obama administration used the IRS to target political enemies but the liberal media isn't outraged and the radical left doesn't care. You almost have to laugh that Al Gore was caught with the proverbial smoking gun on the freaking phone soliciting donations from illegal charitable and foreign organizations and the mainstream media circled the wagons around his lame excuse that there was "no controlling legal entity" to enforce the rule.

So you are upset that another Trump scandal was exposed?

Um....this is basically the same shit the Clinton Foundation has done for over a decade.

Only difference is....we aren't voting for the GOP establishment anymore. But you lefties are voting in the Clinton Dynasty of Corruption for another decade of shame.
I keep hearing about the Clinton Foundation using funds for corrupt reasons, from Republicans of course, but nobody has ever connected the dots with a verifiable source that I know of. All I ever hear is the accusations not accompanied by a reliable source. Anybody? I'd really like to know, but not by some obscure blogger with an agenda.
Right-wingers are brilliant at passing around unverified and unverifiable accusations as truth and fact. They seem to believe if a lie is repeated often enough, it becomes truth.

94746ec574f1c8a8b6e59da22432efcf.jpg

^^ Propaganda 101

Last edited:

I keep hearing about the Clinton Foundation using funds for corrupt reasons, from Republicans of course, but nobody has ever connected the dots with a verifiable source that I know of. All I ever hear is the accusations not accompanied by a reliable source. Anybody? I'd really like to know, but not by some obscure blogger with an agenda.
Right-wingers are brilliant passing around unverified and unverifiable accusations as truth and fact. They seem to believe if a lie is repeated often enough, it becomes truth.

They have nothing real to help their case, so lying is all they can do.

Florida’s attorney general personally solicited a political contribution from Donald Trump around the same time her office deliberated joining an investigation of alleged fraud at Trump University and its affiliates. […]
The money came from a Trump family foundation in apparent violation of rules surrounding political activities by charities. A political group backing Bondi’s re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 – four days after Bondi’s office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University’s activities, according to a 2013 report in the Orlando Sentinel.

If you want to try to defend Bondi’s actions, try finishing this sentence for me: “I think it is perfectly appropriate for a prosecutor to take big chunks of money from someone she has been asked to investigate because ….”

Sounds like a conspiracy and leftards don't believe in them....right? (snicker)

Every response is asking about Conspiracies. Funny thing is facts don't go away because you mock them or ask silly questions.

He was being considered for investigation. She asked for a bribe from the guy she was investigating. Maybe not a bribe but coincidentally she dropped the case right after cashing the check.

The AG said so and Trump has said so. Who do you disagree with?

I have no allegiance to Trump but you are willing to look into every minute detail of Trump's activities while totally overlooking the crimes of Hitlery...that is my point.

Oohh, I thought when yiu said it sounded like a conspiracy with no mention of Hillary or me that your point...it sounded like a conspiracy.

Deflection.

IF you dared to put Hitlery under the same microscope that you do those that oppose your political views, you would find that they are simply different sides of the same coin...but you lack the intellect to do so because you are "leftard" all the way and the end justifies the means.

If they are the same you are free to post them and I'll join you. But you dont, because you cant. So your only defense is to complain about the number of Trump scandals in the news and claim EVERYONE of them and fakes, or from haters or some other accusatory bs. Nice try flunky.

You will not delve into anything that paints the Clintons in a bad light because you don't want your preconceived notions of her destroyed. She is part of a protected class just like the Bush clan was...all crimes swept under the carpet. Crimes that people like me and you would be doing hard time for. You are a shill....a partisan shill and nothing more.
You are wrong that I have placed Hillary in a protected place, old friend. I am aware of her faults and failures going back to her Goldwater days. Who isn't? She has been dissected for her employer's customary billing, for an investment that failed, for a husband that cheats, for the death of a friend, for firing a White House travel staff, for cussing people out and being impolite in general, for unproven rumors of reading FBI files for nefarious purposes, for trying to hustle a national affordable healthcare, For standing by her man, for a failure to prevent an assault on an embassy already in progress, for believing first reports of said assault, for stealing from a family charity...what else? Oh yes, and for a private server that was legal and similar to that of previous people in the same position, and for lying about being shot at. And it may be perception, but it seems to me that your statement about the Clintons would fit Trump to a tee. Dale, she's not my favorite. I voted Kasich in the primary. But she's all I've got! There's her, and there's Trump. In my eyes, Trump has gotten a huge pass, especially for intimidating anyone who tries to nail him down to policies. I HAVE to vote. If I do not, I have no right to complain, and if I write in a vague name, it is the same as not voting. So at this point, keeping the Oval office out of Trump's reach is my goal. I do not believe his rhetoric when I see his divisiveness and his cynical suspicions which he takes personally and seems to feel the need to destroy anyone he perceives as a critic. Not to mention his braggadocio about his wealth, his 'deals' and his personal perception of himself. That does not mean I am blind to Hillary's fails. It means I think HIS intended unexplained policies are far worse, far less achievable and far more detrimental to America.

And I hope all is well with you and yours. I still think it is safer to stay out of your line of fire, but I'm happy you are still kicking!

Sounds like a conspiracy and leftards don't believe in them....right? (snicker)

Every response is asking about Conspiracies. Funny thing is facts don't go away because you mock them or ask silly questions.

He was being considered for investigation. She asked for a bribe from the guy she was investigating. Maybe not a bribe but coincidentally she dropped the case right after cashing the check.

The AG said so and Trump has said so. Who do you disagree with?

Ershon: You could let me go, and i'll give you ten million dollars each. It's not a bribe.
Gamble: Of course it's a bribe! You're offering to pay us money to not do our job.
Ershon: (shakes head) Not a bribe.

Forum List

Back