Florida's Don't Feel Bad Law.

Gimmy a break. Unlike the way you think, I can tell you right now that if my great or great, great grandfather was a serial killer, I would spend a single minute feeling bad about his actions. Slavery was not my doing and in that respect, I am very proud of my country for ending it. Africa should do the same.

Remember we live in a society who think there are more than 2 GENDERS.

It would not be baloney if slavery was presented as it has been for 70 years before libtards decided to reinvent the wheel. We understood the information we received. Now it’s guilt and responsibility that are trying to be impressed and we won’t allow that on children. Go pick on someone your own age and size puss wad Libbies.

Black children receive no negative information about themselves, are frequently prohibited from discipline , yet still act out disproportionally
I guess it just proves white supremacists are right...

Blacks are just too inferior to act civilized.....

It would not be baloney if slavery was presented as it has been for 70 years before libtards decided to reinvent the wheel. We understood the information we received. Now it’s guilt and responsibility that are trying to be impressed and we won’t allow that on children. Go pick on someone your own age and size puss wad Libbies.
I do know what this MLK guy said about slavery was wrong....he actually claimed it was some type of economic benefit for our country..and that white supremacy was embedded into the country's institutions, including schools and churches...WTF??

.....no wonder Conservatives rightfully called out this guy for being a Marxist Communist..

005_mlk-E3qVsv3XIA04vFn (1).png
005_mlk-E3qVsv3XIA04vFn (2).png

Not inferiority but rather choice
Obviously something about them forces them to make that choice..

Obviously, something is inferior about their culture if they always make inferior choices...

I think it was best when they were taught this at an earlier age like we used to do in the good old days...
_00-rac008 (227).jpg

In the good old days, black kids were taught to embrace what was superior and reject what was inferior, about themselves....and they were better behaved....they need whites to protect them and teach them how to act like civilized humans, not savages...

I think Republicans need to campaign more on this instead of being afraid of what libs would call them

In the good old days, black kids were taught to embrace what was superior and reject what was inferior, about themselves....and they were better behaved....they need whites to protect them and teach them how to act like civilized humans, not savages...

Thank goodness the Dems are here to protect them from voter ID.

Thank goodness the Dems are here to protect them from voter ID.
It's deeper than voter ID.....

Blacks are not law abiding people, so they will find ways to get around voter ID laws....just look at how many of them are getting caught for voter fraud??

I think there needs to be stricter laws on them that targets them due to their criminalistic nature....

Most Republicans were not opposed to the Japanese internment. One exception was Colorado Governor Ralph L. Carr as discussed in the linked article below.i

Cool...

Can you tell me what political party or political ideology would be more likely to have elements of Justice Jackson's dissent opinion used against their own immigration policies today??

"Fred Korematsu’s conviction was overturned in November of 1983 when government documents were found that indicated the government failed to provide the Supreme Court with information they had that Japanese American citizens were not in fact a national security threat. His case became a symbol for the civil rights struggle in America and has particularly been highlighted following the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the civil liberties infringements that took place against people of Middle Eastern descent."

Will it be Conservatives more likely to claim passing a policy that basically asserts a whole race or religion of people are a national security threat or would Liberals be doing this??

Deeper than their inability to get voter ID?
Well, you must understand that blacks do not follow laws...

So they will just find a way to get around voter ID laws...

i have already showed examples of blacks voting illegal despite Voter ID laws on the books...

Just like we have laws against selling drugs on the books but it doesn't stop blacks from selling drugs.....so there must be more done to them to bring them to heel

It's not against the law to get voter ID.

Why do Dems think they're too stupid to do it?
Maybe because Dems understand white supremacists were right -- and that blacks are just too intellectually inferior to whites.....

And besides, at least when whites do commit voter fraud -- it is done for a noble cause.....

I think the conservatives had it right when they advocated against the right of blacks to vote......right up there with them advocating against the right of women to vote.....

The question is now.....why aren't Conservatives embracing this fight more??

It's not against the law to get voter ID.

Why do Dems think they're too stupid to do it?
By the way, there were a record number of black voters in many areas where there were voter ID laws...which tells me that Voter ID wasn't much of an obstacle...

However, instead of celebrating high voter turn out -- conservatives like yourselves felt that the laws were not strict enough because of the high voter turn out...

Why is that?

Forum List

Back