Florist Sued for Refusing Service to Gay Couple Pens Defiant Letter Rejecting Gov’t Settlement Offer

Refusing to bake a cake or arrange flowers for a blasphemous celebration is not "discrimination".

What if I walk into a moosulm goat fucker restaurant and demand they fry me up a pork chop?

If they refuse, is that discrimination? Of course not.

But if you're a Christian, you're a target in this Country.

If you're a Patriot, you're a target.

If you're a Conservative, you're a target.

If you don't get on your knees and worship at the altar of dimocrap scumbaggery -- You're a target.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

period

Why do you people always bring up this false argument? Walk into a hardware store and ask for a bushel of apples. It's not discrimination because a hardware store doesn't sell fucking apples.

Seawitch, don't over think it....

Because nobody gives a shit what you think.

Nonsense. The gay folks bought flowers from the florist for 9 years. She didn't deny them because they're queer.

She refused to contribute flowers that endorsed a blasphemous event. It's her right.

There is no right to discriminate against other people in business because of her religion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...w-york-times-op-ed.379565/page-5#post-9923202

Nope:

In a text discussion of changes it made to the way it refers to sexually deviant behaviors in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM, for short), the APA accidentally called pedophilia a "sexual orientation." Conservative media outlets and pundits pounced on the statement and disseminated it on blogs and social networks.

The APA issued a statement to the press on Thursday, saying it had acted in "error," and clarifying that the only difference in how pedophilia is referred to from the last DSM is that "the disorder name was changed from 'pedophilia' to 'pedophilic disorder'" in order to "maintain consistency with the chapter’s other disorder listings."

Whopping Pedophilia Sexual Orientation Error Sparks Right-Wing Freakout

Which, of course, you already know.

If they sell pork chops to other people, but not you....you have a case. If they don't sell them at all to anyone, then you'll be laughed out of court.

The gay folks who went to the florist ordered flowers. The florist sells flowers. She refused. Thus, she's violated her State' PA laws.

Yeah, brilliant, F Lee

I really don't care all that much. dimocrap scum have been making a mockery of Marriage for 50 years anyway. It's why there are so many Single Moms, why so many Women live below the poverty line and why so many Men REFUSE to get married -- Ever, and worst of all, why there are so many aimless, fatherless children.

Someday, it's all going to catch up to you. Which is why you're trying like crazy to import more dependent people -- It's all you got.

Butt Rangers and carpet munchers want to get married? Fine. Nobody is going to accept that. They will be ignored even worse than they were before, they will be shunned even worse than ever.

People who tolerated them for years and year will tire of their ever-increasing demands until we finally say, "No. You are not like us. You are deviants and we don't want you around anymore, you are NOT 'husband and wife', you are deviant and deviant."

When that day comes, you better run and hide.

Keep on keeping on, dimocrap scum. You're lighting your own funeral pyre

Refusing to bake a cake or arrange flowers for a blasphemous celebration is not "discrimination".

What if I walk into a moosulm goat fucker restaurant and demand they fry me up a pork chop?

If you don't get on your knees and worship at the altar of dimocrap scumbaggery -- You're a target.

period

Why do you people always bring up this false argument? Walk into a hardware store and ask for a bushel of apples. It's not discrimination because a hardware store doesn't sell fucking apples.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the courts and the PA laws of the various states. And they contradict you.

You disagree. Who gives a shit?

Nobody was discriminated against.

Artists refused to create art that was going to be used to mock God. They have the right.

period

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the courts and the PA laws of the various states. And they contradict you.

I was saying that to Seawytch. Sorry I lost you.

If they sell pork chops to other people, but not you....you have a case. If they don't sell them at all to anyone, then you'll be laughed out of court.

The gay folks who went to the florist ordered flowers. The florist sells flowers. She refused. Thus, she's violated her State' PA laws.

Yeah, brilliant, F Lee

I really don't care all that much. dimocrap scum have been making a mockery of Marriage for 50 years anyway. It's why there are so many Single Moms, why so many Women live below the poverty line and why so many Men REFUSE to get married -- Ever.

Someday, it's all going to catch up to you. Which is why you're trying like crazy to import more dependent people -- It's all you got.

Butt Rangers and carpet munchers want to get married? Fine. Nobody is going to accept that. They will be ignored even worse than they were before, they will be shunned even worse than ever.

People who tolerated them for years and year will tire of their ever-increasing demands until we finally say, "No. You are not like us. You are deviants and we don't want you around anymore, you are NOT 'husband and wife', you are deviant and deviant."

When that day comes, you better run and hide.

Keep on keeping on, dimocrap scum. You're lighting your own funeral pyre

So a rambling, droning diatribe against 'carpet munchers' and single mothers. But not even an attempt to shore up your silly 'Muslims gotta sell pork chops' nonsense.

Remember that.

period

I said that to seawytch.

Who gives a shit?

I said that to seawytch.

Who gives a shit?

You, apparently.

I said that to seawytch.

Who gives a shit?
11001877_791004700978478_7218067063905185349_n.jpg

I said that to seawytch.

Who gives a shit?

Laughing.....try again when you can prop up that 'Muslims gotta sell porkchops' idiocy.

I said that to seawytch.

Who gives a shit?

Laughing.....try again when you can prop up that 'Muslims gotta sell porkchops' idiocy.

I say we send a homo couple to a muslim bake shop and force them to cater their *wedding*.

period
You are such a victim.

period

I was saying that to Seawytch. Sorry I lost you.

Then you should respond directly to me, not Skylar...or are you pretending to ignore me because you can never come up with a response?

I said that to seawytch.

Who gives a shit?

I say we send a homo couple to a muslim bake shop and force them to cater their *wedding*.

If the Muslims sell cake to other customers, they have to sell to the gay couple. Sharia law doesn't trump civil law anymore than Christian dogma.

Forum List

Back