Flying Confederate Flag is racist But It's O.K. for Biden to say this

The Congress and Bush bailed out the banks. Obama and the Congress bailed out the auto companies. Sigh. By the by, how much profit did the govt make on both of those bail outs.

And, yes, MR said he would unchain Wall Street. Not a wise thing to say. People still remember 2008.

FE_DA_0220_Biden_House.jpg

Julia-Louis-Dreyfus-and-Joe-Biden-White-House-Correspondent.png

Poor bastard. How does he live like this? I'm sure he understands poor Blacks and Whites in America.

The Congress and Bush bailed out the banks. Obama and the Congress bailed out the auto companies. Sigh. By the by, how much profit did the govt make on both of those bail outs.

And, yes, MR said he would unchain Wall Street. Not a wise thing to say. People still remember 2008.
What did Obama do? He appointed all the people responsible for credit default swap fiasco to his economic team including Sec. of Treasury and Federal Reserve. But liberals are more concerned about banning the confederate flag.

What did Obama do? He appointed all the people responsible for credit default swap fiasco to his economic team including Sec. of Treasury and Federal Reserve. But liberals are more concerned about banning the confederate flag.
Doesn't excuse what Bush did, bub.

inequality_mediannetworth_1.png

Why surely this does not include liberal "freedom fighters" like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, or VP Joe Biden?

Anyone glorifying CSA images or historical figures is unAmerican.
They were American's and exhibited bravery on the field of battle defending their homeland from a foreign invasion.
You mean the loser traitors? :rofl:
Nope. 1/2 of the United States that felt they were within their rights to do so.
"Feeling" is not law or an excuse. You are nuts.
No. When southern delegates left the 1787 convention they felt they reserved the right to withdraw from this contract at their discretion.

Whether it is racist or non racist....does it truly matter?

Why in the heck would any Country that was in a war, allow the LOSERS to fly their flag at all.... beside the Nation's flag that won the war? Makes no sense to me...that Confederate flag should have been barred from Government property, over a hundred years ago.

Is the Swastika still flown in Germany? Heck NO! (and I am not equating the Confederates to the Nazis, just pointing out, losers don't get to fly their flags in the Nation they lost their war in even if it was a part of the Nation's History, why was this ever different here?)

Edit: and before you cry foul or something, I was born in Alabama, my Father as well and my entire family on my Dad's side all come from there and I have a family History full of Confederates....
It was PC at the time to coddle traitors but that time is past.

"Flying Confederate Flag is racist..."

Wrong, this is a misrepresentation of the issue.

The issue is the flying of the flag on government property at the behest of the state and as a form of government speech, where such a flag is not representative of all the residents of the state; it is government speech and its removal does not constitute a violation of citizens' free speech.

Private citizens remain at liberty to display that flag, as no government seeks to 'ban' the flag in the context of private use.

Displaying the flag may or may not be racist, that's for private citizens to decide in the context of private society; but that has nothing to do with the actual issue concerning flying the flag on government property and the flag as government speech where citizens are petitioning government to remove the flag, as is their right to do.

watch
watch

Liberal's want to ban the confederate flag but its o.k. when one of their own plays the race card from the bottom of the deck. How hypocritical.Should we ban Joe Biden?

The left often disses people from the south and I think some are secretly happy that some lunatic shot some innocent people. They are using it to further the race war by pretending that there is a big war to be fought. They have ignited tensions at every turn and are certainly taking advantage of the latest incident.

No, they will never pick on a leftie or any other person that doesn't help their agenda. Take the marathon bomber, for instance. He not only was spared biting remarks from the left, he even landed on the cover of Rolling Stone like he was a fucking rock star. Not a single liberal asked if we should ban radical mosques. They still won't admit that there is a problem. It's because the current narrative is to protect all Muslims.
11220894_10153834584971729_7527497904998808637_n.jpg

Certain things seem to be permanently on the left's list of enemies. While terrorists don't make the list, many other things do, such as capitalism, our Constitution, freedom of speech, guns and Christianity.

I would guess that the vast majority of people who own Confederate flags aren't racist and attach some other meaning to the flag, perhaps southern pride. Of course, the left will keep beating the drums and painting anyone who supports the flag as racist and they do that in hopes that some will fight this and end up labelled by the leftist dictators.

Why in the heck would any Country that was in a war, allow the LOSERS to fly their flag at all.... beside the Nation's flag that won the war? Makes no sense to me...that Confederate flag should have been barred from Government property, over a hundred years ago.

Is the Swastika still flown in Germany? Heck NO! (and I am not equating the Confederates to the Nazis, just pointing out, losers don't get to fly their flags in the Nation they lost their war in even if it was a part of the Nation's History, why was this ever different here?)

Edit: and before you cry foul or something, I was born in Alabama, my Father as well and my entire family on my Dad's side all come from there and I have a family History full of Confederates....
You mean like Great Britain with regards to Scotland? You mean like North Ireland and the Irish flag? You mean like the Kurds in Iraq? You mean like Taiwan and China? You mean like the United States and the Mexican flag? You mean like Texas and the Mexican flag? You mean like California and the Mexican flag? You mean like the United States and Japanese flag?

watch
watch

Liberal's want to ban the confederate flag but its o.k. when one of their own plays the race card from the bottom of the deck. How hypocritical.Should we ban Joe Biden?

The left often disses people from the south and I think some are secretly happy that some lunatic shot some innocent people. They are using it to further the race war by pretending that there is a big war to be fought. They have ignited tensions at every turn and are certainly taking advantage of the latest incident.

No, they will never pick on a leftie or any other person that doesn't help their agenda. Take the marathon bomber, for instance. He not only was spared biting remarks from the left, he even landed on the cover of Rolling Stone like he was a fucking rock star. Not a single liberal asked if we should ban radical mosques. They still won't admit that there is a problem. It's because the current narrative is to protect all Muslims.
11220894_10153834584971729_7527497904998808637_n.jpg

Certain things seem to be permanently on the left's list of enemies. While terrorists don't make the list, many other things do, such as capitalism, our Constitution, freedom of speech, guns and Christianity.

I would guess that the vast majority of people who own Confederate flags aren't racist and attach some other meaning to the flag, perhaps southern pride. Of course, the left will keep beating the drums and painting anyone who supports the flag as racist and they do that in hopes that some will fight this and end up labelled by the leftist dictators.

You sir are 100% correct!

The issue is the flying of the flag on government property at the behest of the state and as a form of government speech, where such a flag is not representative of all the residents of the state; it is government speech and its removal does not constitute a violation of citizens' free speech.

Private citizens remain at liberty to display that flag, as no government seeks to 'ban' the flag in the context of private use.

Displaying the flag may or may not be racist, that's for private citizens to decide in the context of private society; but that has nothing to do with the actual issue concerning flying the flag on government property and the flag as government speech where citizens are petitioning government to remove the flag, as is their right to do.
The people elect their government officials (although I know sometimes liberals and their news media do not often like this) and if those officials vote to fly...then it is the will of the majority. The SCOTUS supports such actions. This is about a minority exploiting the murder of 9 people for political gain.

The people elect their government officials (although I know sometimes liberals and their news media do not often like this) and if those officials vote to fly any flag or banner...then it is the will of the majority. The SCOTUS supports such actions. This is about a minority exploiting the murder of 9 people for political gain.

You mean like Great Britain with regards to Scotland? You mean like North Ireland and the Irish flag? You mean like the Kurds in Iraq? You mean like Taiwan and China? You mean like the United States and the Mexican flag? You mean like Texas and the Mexican flag? You mean like California and the Mexican flag? You mean like the United States and Japanese flag?
Scotland is still a country, Ireland is still a Country.....

Is the Confederate States of America a Country?

Scotland is part of Great Britain. North Ireland is part of Ireland (or should be), the southern states are part of the United States. Your point is moot.

Oh and BTW...culturally it is. The farther south you go the closer to God's country you are.

Scotland is part of Great Britain. North Ireland is part of Ireland (or should be), the southern states are part of the United States. Your point is moot.
"the South" IS NOT A COUNTRY

period.

Forum List

Back