Flynn needs to be "Locked Up!"

Radical Right thinks getting paid by anyone is an "emolument."
Prove it. Note this time I am not defending the Radical Right as much as I am asking bripat to actually provide evidence for one of his wacky statements.

Anyone that works for the russians should be treated as tratiors.
What about Bill and Hillary selling the Russians our uranium that can be used for nuclear weapons? Do you consider that traitorous?

No because that never happened either. The Russians were sold a uranium MINE, with no export permits. Yes Russian interests bought a uranium mine in the US but they can't take it out of the country.

You really need to read the ENTIRE news story. Hillary had NOTHING to do with it. State Department was one of 9 agencies which signed off on the deal and Hillary was not part of State's review team.

By law, Ex Generals in our Military are NOT suppose to do work with enemy foreign Nations and get paid by this foreign nation or an entity of this foreign nation, unless they notify their respective Military Branch, and the Military Branch approves the action, ahead of time.

Flynn was paid by RT, an arm of the Russian propaganda machine, to go to Russia and meet with PUTIN FOR A CELEBRATION/ reward's event...

Flynn was PAID very well for his meeting with Putin...by the RT News.

Flynn never told the Army, and never got permission from the Army, for his meeting with them.

Hillary as Secretary of State, received funds from Saudia Arabia and Qatar, who had bankroll ties to Isis, yet liberals believe this allegation on Flynn is somehow to be treated as criminal and a conflict with to his position. You can't make this up folks, liberals suddenly wake up and have a real concern for our national interest.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar Bankroll ISIS — and the Clinton Foundation

BluesLegend is clearly indicating treason with the Russians is OK. BL should really not put that in writing, I would think.
"Treason with Russians" has got to be the dumbest circumlocution posted in this forum in the last month.
Learned how to spell a word there. Do bad you don't know what it means.

Here I will help you.

cir·cum·lo·cu·tion
/ˌsərkəmˌləˈkyo͞oSH(ə)n/

noun the use of many words where fewer would do, especially in a deliberate attempt to be vague or evasive:

Whereas bripat is the master of it. Just read his long missives of nonsense.
My posts tend to be on the short side, you senile old douche bag.

Prove it. Note this time I am not defending the Radical Right as much as I am asking bripat to actually provide evidence for one of his wacky statements.
By "Radical Right" I was referring to the poster who goes by that name, dumbass.

And you said a salary wasn't an emolument. Keep your posts short, and get a dictionary.

e·mol·u·ment
əˈmälyəmənt/
noun
formal
  1. a salary, fee, or profit from employment or office.

By "Radical Right" I was referring to the poster who goes by that name, dumbass.

And you said a salary wasn't an emolument. Keep your posts short, and get a dictionary.

e·mol·u·ment
əˈmälyəmənt/
noun
formal
  1. a salary, fee, or profit from employment or office.
It's only an "emolument" while you're working for the government and it comes from elsewhere. You know, like the salary that Huma Abadin got from CGI while she was also supposed to have a full time job at the state department.

By law, Ex Generals in our Military are NOT suppose to do work with enemy foreign Nations and get paid by this foreign nation or an entity of this foreign nation, unless they notify their respective Military Branch, and the Military Branch approves the action, ahead of time.

Flynn was paid by RT, an arm of the Russian propaganda machine, to go to Russia and meet with PUTIN FOR A CELEBRATION/ reward's event...

Flynn was PAID very well for his meeting with Putin...by the RT News.

Flynn never told the Army, and never got permission from the Army, for his meeting with them.

Hillary as Secretary of State, received funds from Saudia Arabia and Qatar, who had bankroll ties to Isis, yet liberals believe this allegation on Flynn is somehow to be treated as criminal and a conflict with to his position. You can't make this up folks, liberals suddenly wake up and have a real concern for our national interest.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar Bankroll ISIS — and the Clinton Foundation
The Saudi money was for the Clinton presidential library and both QAtar and the Saudis were our allies at the time....Hillary was NOT Secretary of State, and the Clintons received ZERO of the foundation's donations, they all went to charitable causes and the Foundation has an A Rating as a charity.

It's only an "emolument" while you're working for the government and it comes from elsewhere. You know, like the salary that Huma Abadin got from CGI while she was also supposed to have a full time job at the state department.

It's only a prohibited emolument if you're working for the government. The definition of emolument doesn't change with who your employer is. That's just STUPID.

The Saudi money was for the Clinton presidential library and both QAtar and the Saudis were our allies at the time....Hillary was NOT Secretary of State, and the Clintons received ZERO of the foundation's donations, they all went to charitable causes and the Foundation has an A Rating as a charity.

Brietbart doesn't do reality.

Yeah Flynn should be sitting in Leavenworth right now awaiting trial for no less than treason. Additional charges just as serious are warranted.

View attachment 117281 View attachment 117282

Can you please explain what the hell you are yapping about? What treasonous act? Do you even know what the word means?

I doubt you have more than a middle school education judging from the lack of depth in your thinking.

Forum List

Back