Fmr. AG Matt Whitaker: Flynn Revelations 'Tip of Iceberg'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So much corruption from the Øbama Administration.

“I think it’s becoming very clear as to what happened,” Whitaker said during a Tuesday interview on “The Chris Salcedo Show.”

He said members of the Obama administration were interviewed under oath and said they had no evidence of a connection between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, despite going on national television and telling the American people that “there were all sorts of evidence that linked the two things.”

Whitaker said it was also clear that a plan was hatched to set up Flynn, who served as Trump’s national security adviser.

“It smells really bad,” he said. “It is really bad. And it’s just the tip of the iceberg is what I believe.”

...​

Obama is not an American, and he never has been! We need to know who paid his tuition? We need to know his connections to communist China? We need him to be interrogated, not questioned in some faux DOJ nonsense, he needs to be interrogated by my friends in DoD, we need to know exactly who he was working for, it sure as shit was not the United States!

Only for conspiracy theorists which you both are it seems. LOL

Bullshit.

The woman Evelyn Farkas (Fatass) was slapped down by Trey Gowdy for just this. She was on TV spouting it out and he got her to admit she didn't know shit.

Who is Trey Gowdy now, no one that's important, and his opinon doesn't mean sh.t and Whitaker opinion doesn't mean sh.t either, only to the trampers it means something. LOL

Obama is not an American, and he never has been! We need to know who paid his tuition? We need to know his connections to communist China? We need him to be interrogated, not questioned in some faux DOJ nonsense, he needs to be interrogated by my friends in DoD, we need to know exactly who he was working for, it sure as shit was not the United States!

Tramp said Obama was a citizen, he tired hard to prove otherwise to no avail.

“I think it’s becoming very clear as to what happened,” Whitaker said during a Tuesday interview on “The Chris Salcedo Show.”

He said members of the Obama administration were interviewed under oath and said they had no evidence of a connection between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, despite going on national television and telling the American people that “there were all sorts of evidence that linked the two things.”

Whitaker said it was also clear that a plan was hatched to set up Flynn, who served as Trump’s national security adviser.

“It smells really bad,” he said. “It is really bad. And it’s just the tip of the iceberg is what I believe.”

Their under oath testimony proves that they unmasked Flynn for political reasons, which is illegal.
And this IS THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

o_O Here you are at this late stage, still swilling that shit? You are either a bot of China/DNC, or you are literally impossibly fucking stupid! Its not conspiracy theory "madam intellectual abortion," it was/is a "conspiracy!" Such is now proven fact...

Bullshit.

The woman Evelyn Farkas (Fatass) was slapped down by Trey Gowdy for just this. She was on TV spouting it out and he got her to admit she didn't know shit.

Who is Trey Gowdy now, no one that's important, and his opinon doesn't mean sh.t and Whitaker opinion doesn't mean sh.t either, only to the trampers it means something. LOL

You stupid fuck.

She was on TV telling people this bullshit.

Under oath....she admits she knew nothing. Gowdy was a member of congress.....moron.

In March 2017, former Obama Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia Evelyn Farkas sat down with MSNBC for an interview. In it, she claimed the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government to win the 2016 presidential election.

"The Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about the staff, the Trump's staff dealings with Russians that they would try to compromise those sources and methods. Meaning, we would no longer have access to that intelligence," she said.

But during an interview with the House Intelligence Committee in June 2017, where she was under oath, she admitted she didn't have any information about collusion during that interview. (Matt covered this extensively, you can read that here).

1589404119293.png

Bullshit.

Fucking hypocrite.

Openly excusing an admitted liar who is now running for congress.

All the while screaching and throwing shit about the republicans.

Un-fucking-believable.

Although we just found this out 2 days ago...they gave that testimony 2 YEARS AGO!

For the last 2 years they've been going on CNN and lying thru their teeth about "russian collusion"! And don't think the CNN anchors didn't know it!

Their under oath testimony proves that they unmasked Flynn for political reasons, which is illegal.
And this IS THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!
Nothing illegal was done.

Although we just found this out 2 days ago...they gave that testimony 2 YEARS AGO!

For the last 2 years they've been going on CNN and lying thru their teeth about "russian collusion"! And don't think the CNN anchors didn't know it!

Did Manafort do work with Russia, Yes,
" Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Trump Jr. said during a conference in New York in 2008.

and did Flynn have ties to Russia, Yes.

Bullshit.

You stupid fuck.

She was on TV telling people this bullshit.

Under oath....she admits she knew nothing. Gowdy was a member of congress.....moron.

In March 2017, former Obama Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia Evelyn Farkas sat down with MSNBC for an interview. In it, she claimed the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government to win the 2016 presidential election.

"The Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about the staff, the Trump's staff dealings with Russians that they would try to compromise those sources and methods. Meaning, we would no longer have access to that intelligence," she said.

But during an interview with the House Intelligence Committee in June 2017, where she was under oath, she admitted she didn't have any information about collusion during that interview. (Matt covered this extensively, you can read that here).

View attachment 335638

He was a member of Congress. I believe Russia wanted Tramp to win, and Russia did.

Really since the Republicans were in charge of the House and Senate for 2 full years, and now they are trying to do something, during the pandemic. Oh how convenient for them its an election year,

they are up to their old tricks again.

Why is Michael Cohen is jail, and why are Manafort, Stone and Flynn not??

o_O Here you are at this late stage, still swilling that shit? You are either a bot of China/DNC, or you are literally impossibly fucking stupid! Its not conspiracy theory "madam intellectual abortion," it was/is a "conspiracy!" Such is now proven fact...

Yeah,:
That's all I got
I tried for more
But,
It's Penelope -

I'm neither and I'm a US citizen, and I don't bot for anyone. You seem delusional as well.
There was no conspiracy going on. You on the other hand , bot for tramp!!

Forum List

Back