Food Stamp Capital of the US - White and Republican

It's on the graph professor.
If you are trying to make the point that more blacks receive assistance than whites, don't bother. The US taxpayer still spends more on whites.
Do you understand ratios? proportionally we spend more on blacks,its in the graph Einstein.

Of course he understands. But it doesnt fit the narrative he's pushing so out the window it goes.

Do you understand the US ( your taxes) spend more on white folks than any other racial group? Of course you do but if you admit that then you have no argument.
Because they're the largest demographic?
Proportionately we all know who has the highest percentage of recipients.
And it's a culture issue, not an economic one.
Get it now?

I've always gotten it.
Highest percentage of recipients but still costs less than whites.
We can address costs after we solve the real problem with a culture of dependency.
That would serve to lower the costs associated with bother white and black recipients

In a coal town, that THE Obama declared war on?

Whoodathunk?
:cuckoo:

Yeah, it's all Obama's fault. He invented all that fracking of natural gas... Obama cleverly forced energy companies to transition over to the cheaper power option and stop buying coal. Then he tricked the coal companies into cutting corners and conspire to violate MSHA laws causing accidents that resulted in law suits and criminal investigations.
If you'd read just a little more you would have seen his actual quote

Calling a dying town of 5000 the "food stamp capital" is incredibly stupid. There are probably cities with more than 5000 people on SNAP within less than a square mile.

Yes, t

Whoodathunk?

Republicans are full of excuses. I thought people on food stamps were just lazy?

See how quickly that changed when facts are presented?
The facts are you assholes drove these people into the poor house. They were productive members of society until you nimrods decided to attack their livlihood.

Then you have the fucking gall to come on here and crow about how a repub town is the food stamp capital of the country KNOWING that you destroyed their livelihood.

What fucking pricks you all are.

Cheap natural gas (which is REALLY clean compared to clean <cough> coal, by the way) has been driving more expensive dirty and heavy coal out of business. Fracking has only increased the trend.

Calling a dying town of 5000 the "food stamp capital" is incredibly stupid. There are probably cities with more than 5000 people on SNAP within less than a square mile.

Yeah, I asked the same thing, what is the criteria for calling this place the capital? In reality the answer is simple, the left wing treats every subject in reverse. In other words they have already come to a conclusion of how things should be so they fit the narrative to match that conclusion. In this case all they needed was a town that was down on their luck and not on the democrat plantation.

Let's stop this silly assed lie that the only reason white folks are on welfare in record numbers is because of town that's become obsolete...

Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg. They include Republican strongholds like King County, Texas, which in 2008 backed Republican John McCain by 92.6 percent, his largest share in the nation; and fast-growing Douglas County, Colorado.
Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth - Bloomberg Business

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!
In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.
It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party
Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

Yeah, I asked the same thing, what is the criteria for calling this place the capital? In reality the answer is simple, the left wing treats every subject in reverse. In other words they have already come to a conclusion of how things should be so they fit the narrative to match that conclusion. In this case all they needed was a town that was down on their luck and not on the democrat plantation.
just pointing out that it's not only Ferguson Detroit Flint Saginaw and every other black community. and you want to show us what you got clean this place up

Democrats destroyed the economy then say the republicans are on food stamps. Its the same thought processes used by Ariel Castro when he claimed his three captives loved him.

Democrats destroyed the economy then say the republicans are on food stamps. Its the same thought processes used by Ariel Castro when he claimed his three captives loved him.
keep in mind we say the same thing about you you sent all the good paying union jobs overseas reneged on pensions gave huge corporate tax breaks gotta send it to wars that never ended I mean what did you expect? I myself think it was that on purpose

Taxes and over regulations sent jobs overseas. But not enough. It doesn't hurt nearly as much as it should. More companies should leave.

Next, stop fighting wars and let militant islam grow until that hurts too. Admittedly, beheadings in America won't stop liberals. Maybe because there aren't enough of them. Perhaps dropping a few gays off the empire state building will make a better impression.

Any coal producing town-
So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted. That will also generate billions of dollars that we can invest in solar, wind, biodiesel and other alternative energy approaches. The only thing I've said with respect to coal, I haven't been some coal booster. What I have said is that for us to take coal off the table as an ideological matter as opposed to saying if technology allows us to use coal in a clean way, we should pursue it. So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them," during an interview on January 17, 2008.

coal mines in western ky shuts down Solution for ore mining
Lexington KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader Kentucky.com
"People are still having a very, very difficult time," said Bobby Kennedy. "There is considerable hunger in this part of the country. There's no real hope for the future amongst many of these people who worked hard in the coal mines. And now that the coal mines have shut down, they have no place to go."

Whoodathunk?
Really? Do you have a link that shows Obama declaring war on that town? Didn't think so. Just another delusional, well-trained nutter.

Last edited:
keep in mind we say the same thing about you you sent all the good paying union jobs overseas reneged on pensions gave huge corporate tax breaks gotta send it to wars that never ended I mean what did you expect? I myself think it was that on purpose
you destroyed city's on those Union pensions jobs don't you see ?;

Forum List

Back