Food Stamp Capital of the US - White and Republican

How about we use percentages? Those being the true indicators.

You mean like the forty percent shown?

You're kidding right?
How about in your infinite wisdom you post up the percentage of blacks on welfare or snap and the percentage of whites?
We both know the numbers wont be to your liking.

It's on the graph professor.
If you are trying to make the point that more blacks receive assistance than whites, don't bother. The US taxpayer still spends more on whites.

Hmmm,another lefty who doesnt understand percentages.
Color me surprised.

There is nothing to understand. Whites cost more than any other race regardless of the percentage of users for each race.

So you're saying if the percentages were flipped we wouldnt be worse off?

If you are trying to make the point that more blacks receive assistance than whites, don't bother. The US taxpayer still spends more on whites.

Color me surprised.

There is nothing to understand. Whites cost more than any other race regardless of the percentage of users for each race.

You're a tad confused and percentages obvious challenge you

In you mind it's worse that more blacks receive assistance than whites costing the most. Obviously you don't understand percentages when a smaller group uses more but the larger group is much larger. If you think the US spends too much on SNAP than your beef is with the most expensive group.

Percentages, fool. Learn them and then get back to me

Cost fool.
If we took all blacks off of SNAP we would save 26%.
If we took all whites off we would save 40%.
In your mind blacks are dragging us down.

You're kidding right?
How about in your infinite wisdom you post up the percentage of blacks on welfare or snap and the percentage of whites?

Color me surprised.

In you mind it's worse that more blacks receive assistance than whites costing the most. Obviously you don't understand percentages when a smaller group uses more but the larger group is much larger. If you think the US spends too much on SNAP than your beef is with the most expensive group.

Actually my beef is with all welfare and snap recipients.
If you're so against white people getting em you should be against blacks as well.
But of course your not...because you're a hypocritical lefty.

It
links showing that to be the case in this county all within the last six years?

It's in the article the dipshit OP posted.
Commonly referred to as "self ownage"

It says nothing about policy being responsible. You said nothing.

So you really think the schmuck who wrote this hack piece is going to come right out and say it was obamas policies that caused it?

We both know thats the case and if you'd like I can post up a shit load of videos proving that fact.

Still want to deny it?

We both don't know.

US Coal Industry Gears Up For Another Tumultuous Year As Cheap Natural Gas Tougher Regulations Shrink Demand

What is it with liberals and links? They post em up to refute yet they always end up slapping themselves upside the head?
Your link says it's also the fault of strict new regulations regarding coal fired plants.
And to top it off the only reason we have more NG is because of the dreaded fracturing process which you liberals abhor.
Do you morons ever think anything through?

What is it with Cons and comprehension?
Yes fracking, a Repub policy. Remember the free market?

Color me surprised.

If you're so against white people getting em you should be against blacks as well.

I'm not against SNAP at all. Your side argues against it often using blacks as the scapegoat. The hypocrisy is all yours.

So you really think the schmuck who wrote this hack piece is going to come right out and say it was obamas policies that caused it?

We both know thats the case and if you'd like I can post up a shit load of videos proving that fact.

Still want to deny it?

We both don't know.

US Coal Industry Gears Up For Another Tumultuous Year As Cheap Natural Gas Tougher Regulations Shrink Demand

What is it with liberals and links? They post em up to refute yet they always end up slapping themselves upside the head?
Your link says it's also the fault of strict new regulations regarding coal fired plants.
And to top it off the only reason we have more NG is because of the dreaded fracturing process which you liberals abhor.

Cracking sounds more like something that happens in the hood.

You're kidding right?

Color me surprised.

I'm reinforcing the point made by the OP.

Still want to deny it?

We both don't know.

Nothing to say to the point huh.

Still want to deny it?

We both don't know.

So you like fracking now? Make up your little mind.

100 counties with lowest per capita income

100 lowest counties by per capita income

Number of counties by state in the 100 poorest counties: Texas, 17; Kentucky, 16; Mississippi, 14; South Dakota, 10; Louisiana, 5; Alabama, 4; Georgia, 4; Montana, 4; New Mexico, 4; North Dakota, 3; Arizona, 2; Idaho, 2; Nebraska, 2; Tennessee, 2; West Virginia, 2; Alaska, 1; Arkansas, 1; Colorado, 1; Florida, 1; Missouri, 1; Oklahoma, 1; South Carolina, 1; Utah, 1; Wisconsin, 1.

...hmmm...kind of a red state thing going on there, eh????

Color me surprised.

I'm not against SNAP at all. Your side argues against it often using blacks as the scapegoat. The hypocrisy is all yours.

Ah yes...the typical liberal. Putting words in someones mouth to try and make a point.
I want every single able bodied American off of welfare and snap.
Although with the obammy economy it's going to be tough.

You're kidding right?

Color me surprised.

I'm reinforcing the point made by the OP.

So you're doubling down on stupid..

Still want to deny it?

We both don't know.

I replied. Not my fault you cant manage the quote alert.

100 counties with lowest per capita income

100 lowest counties by per capita income

Number of counties by state in the 100 poorest counties: Texas, 17; Kentucky, 16; Mississippi, 14; South Dakota, 10; Louisiana, 5; Alabama, 4; Georgia, 4; Montana, 4; New Mexico, 4; North Dakota, 3; Arizona, 2; Idaho, 2; Nebraska, 2; Tennessee, 2; West Virginia, 2; Alaska, 1; Arkansas, 1; Colorado, 1; Florida, 1; Missouri, 1; Oklahoma, 1; South Carolina, 1; Utah, 1; Wisconsin, 1.

...hmmm...kind of a red state thing going on there, eh????

Why so hard on all those illegals along the border?

This is the only time Dembulbs will use per capita numbers

Ok, let's not use per capita numbers.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

You're kidding right?

Do you understand ratios? proportionally we spend more on blacks,its in the graph Einstein.

Ok, let's not use per capita numbers.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

You're kidding right?

Do you understand ratios? proportionally we spend more on blacks,its in the graph Einstein.

Of course he understands. But it doesnt fit the narrative he's pushing so out the window it goes.

Still want to deny it?

We both don't know.

Still want to deny it?

We both don't know.

I never said I did captain obfuscate.

I replied. Not my fault you cant manage the quote alert.

You said nothing, again.
Probably because you have nothing.

Forum List

Back