Food stamps, who are the recipients?

Considering the unemployment rate is actually around 20%, it might be remembered that HUNGRY people are the most dangerous animals on the planet. They WILL eat.....even if they have to mess you up to get your food. :popcorn:

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It 8217 s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 8216 Moochers 8217 in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

Last edited:
Pretty easy. If you dont think something is there its pretty easy to convince yourself you dont see whats in front of your own eyes. This is where racism does most of its damage in the Black community.

Then you have to blame the parent for not preparing their child for the real world.
But even with that,anyone can be successful if they work at it.
It's the one's who are content living off others that are the problem.

The parent? The same one that grew up in a worse environment than the child? If the parent is responsible for teaching the children and they haven't been taught themselves where does the circle end? This is what slavery and Jim Crow did to the Black family and why there are so many issues in the Black communities. People that get out of the ghettos go on to leave a legacy of success for their families..

You tell me where the circle ends.
There are not to many ways to break the chain of ignorance without insisting on drastic measures. It's been proven that most wont do it on their own as we've seen.
There are only 3 ways. Education, Reparations, or real AA for Black americans. Education is not feasible without AA.

Republicans don't believe in education. Except for Bible Study.

Republicans believe education makes people into liberal snobs.

No, we believe in good education. Education that people EARN, and that allows them to SUCCEED by their own EFFORT.

You believe in an education given by entitlement, breeding self contempt, allowing people to be terrible, and yet blame others for their failure, because they were entitled to something, and it wasn't handed to them on a silver platter.

People who get degree in Music Therapy, and then can't find a job beyond Burger King. People who skate through, barely making an effort, only to find themselves unable to maintain a job because they learned nothing except they were entitled.

I can't count the number of people with degrees, that I have met personally, who are working low wage jobs with zero hope of moving up, and bitter about it... all because some scum sucking leftard told them they were entitled, and thus they didn't believe they should have to put in the 60 weeks, and hard work, to move up.

D7357487092D4272AF9327F186589092.ashx

Why are people not getting degrees in Engineering? You know, jobs that are good, and produce wealth, and earn lots of money?

Oh right, because leftards have told them they shouldn't have to do the hard sciences that earn money. They are simply 'entitled', and thus if you are 'entitled', why do anything hard? Don't you just 'deserve' a good wage?

US_degree_numbers_Tabarrok.png

We produced more computer engineers in the 80s, than we do today. Instead we have morons spending $70,000 to get a degree in "Social Work", where they earn $20,000 a year, which they could earn at Wendy's with no degree.

Then we have a couple come here from Laos, go to .... of all places... the University of Alabama, both get degrees in Engineering, and end up with jobs pulling $200K a year....

Then you idiots on the left claim 'the little man can't get ahead', 'only the rich benefit', and all your other leftardian bull crap.

No, we on the right are entirely in favor of good education to people who earn it, like those two from Laos. We're against the leftard education, where people can't even use a calculator, and get a degree in Music Therapy on the tax payer dime, and then can't get a job beyond Burger King.

And we're right about that. You people are idiots.

Considering the unemployment rate is actually around 20%, it might be remembered that HUNGRY people are the most dangerous animals on the planet. They WILL eat.....even if they have to mess you up to get your food. :popcorn:

No. Sorry. Not true. When Republicans pushed through Welfare reform in the 90s, a million some people were kicked off welfare. Crime still declined. People just got jobs. Which is what people do when they can't live off the working people anymore. They start working themselves.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It 8217 s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 8216 Moochers 8217 in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

I'm all for eliminating food stamps completely. Let's do it. If you agree, let's united and eliminate SNAP entirely.

I'm all for eliminating food stamps completely. Let's do it. If you agree, let's united and eliminate SNAP entirely.
Looks like you are a dud Andrew. No one even bothered to agree with your post because they just realized they would lose their benefits.

Looks like you are a dud Andrew. No one even bothered to agree with your post because they just realized they would lose their benefits.

I don't care if no one agrees. I stand by my beliefs and what I know is right, regardless of any support. If the entire forum opposed me, I'd still stand for what I know is right.

Unlike you, I don't give a crap what "the public opinion is". You yellow backed leftards, only seem to stand for what you 'believe', when you think everyone supports you. It's your post right here, the explains Bill Clinton in 1998, when he said openly that he believed Saddam was a threat, that he was a danger, and that they needed to engage in action.

Then when the polls didn't show overwhelming support, Clinton fired a few missiles, and quietly retreated with a cigar and a bimbo, to the Oval office. That's the real leftist belief system. Stand for something, only if it benefits you to do so. Only when everyone else agrees.

That's your ideology, not mine. I support what is right, even if ZERO support it with me.

And yes, many people don't support the elimination of food stamps. Doesn't mean it's right to steal from those who produce, to give to those who don't. Atlas Shrugged. Eventually, your system crashes like the Soviet Union. My system does not. Your system is immoral and evil. My system is not.

While politically, congressional Republicans have focused on reducing spending on federal entitlement programs, the Pew Research survey found the U.S. to be “a “bipartisan nation of beneficiaries.”

The survey found that significant proportions of Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%). The programs were Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment benefits and food stamps.
The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

I say the op is a lying sack of shit.

Dumb ass I said that early in this thread shut snaps down. You should agree since it only effects white people.

No. Sorry. Not true. When Republicans pushed through Welfare reform in the 90s, a million some people were kicked off welfare. Crime still declined. People just got jobs. Which is what people do when they can't live off the working people anymore. They start working themselves.

You Lie! - It was Bill Clinton who promised during his 1992 presidential campaign to “end welfare as we know it”, in August 1996 Bill Clinton signed a law that required the states to push welfare recipients into jobs—an approach popularly known as “workfare”.

Republicans don't do shit except deficit spend. Repubtards create conflicts so they can blow tons on Defense where they can bust the budget. From January 1993 until Repubtards came in & blew it, Clinton & the Democrat Congress created job at a much faster rate.

Clinton's & Democrat's Job Creation to suffer a major hit in 1995 due to Repubtards! Republicans really screwed us when they won total control in 2000!
fredgraph.png

Last edited:

Dumb ass I said that early in this thread shut snaps down. You should agree since it only effects white people.
The difference is that I don't mind paying for food stamps for anyone that needs them white or black you clown. Only a fool would shut them down and effect all the people that need them. What needs to happen is better policing of the system to prevent abuse. Good thing you dont have anything to do with policy.

Last edited:

The difference is that I don't mind paying for food stamps for anyone that needs them white or black you clown. Only a fool would shut them down and effect all the people that need them. What needs to happen is better policing of the system to prevent abuse.

You are missing the point. No one needs them. NO ONE. I worked at charities that handed out more food in a day, than I eat all year. Everyone can get a meal. EVERYONE.

There are no starving people in our country, unless they themselves refuse to walk their butt to the soup kitchen, and I have no problem with someone who refuses to put in that effort, starving.

The research shows that people living off food stamps have a HIGHER rate of obesity than the general population.

Cancel the smart phone, and buy food. They don't need it. The extremely few that do, can go to their church. They don't have a church? Whose fault is that?

They can go to the soup kitchen. Don't want to put in the effort to go to the soup kitchen? Whose fault is that?

Time for personal responsibility, instead of the whiny incompetence of leftism.

Food Stamp use would be cut by 60% if we raised the minimum wage!
1-29-13fa-f1.jpg

Repubtards believe tax payers should support workers, not their employers. Thats why Republicans exploded food stamp use.
fredgraph.png

The difference is that I don't mind paying for food stamps for anyone that needs them white or black you clown. Only a fool would shut them down and effect all the people that need them. What needs to happen is better policing of the system to prevent abuse.

You are missing the point. No one needs them. NO ONE. I worked at charities that handed out more food in a day, than I eat all year. Everyone can get a meal. EVERYONE.

There are no starving people in our country, unless they themselves refuse to walk their butt to the soup kitchen, and I have no problem with someone who refuses to put in that effort, starving.

The research shows that people living off food stamps have a HIGHER rate of obesity than the general population.

Cancel the smart phone, and buy food. They don't need it. The extremely few that do, can go to their church. They don't have a church? Whose fault is that?

They can go to the soup kitchen. Don't want to put in the effort to go to the soup kitchen? Whose fault is that?

Plenty of people need them. Thats why they are called food stamps. Unless you are saying people dont need to eat moron.

Only a clown would think people on food stamps being obese means they dont need food stamps. How did you draw that correlation? What exactly does it mean to you that they are obese?

Sorry but mobile phones are the wave of the future. Your wish to leave people behind is not granted. You can cry all you want to but no one is getting rid of free food for people in need. Let me know when you have the clout to get rid of foodstamps. Do you have a estimated time you will be able to accomplish this?

Food Stamp use would be cut by 60% if we raised the minimum wage!
1-29-13fa-f1.jpg

Repubtards believe tax payers should support workers, not their employers. Thats why Republicans exploded food stamp use.
fredgraph.png
I'd rather pay for welfare. That way people know its still welfare instead of being disguised as a pay increase.

You Lie! - It was Bill Clinton who promised during his 1992 presidential campaign to “end welfare as we know it”, in August 1996 Bill Clinton signed a law that required the states to push welfare recipients into jobs—an approach popularly known as “workfare”.

Republicans don't do shit except deficit spend. Repubtards create conflicts so they can blow tons on Defense where they can bust the budget. From January 1993 until Repubtards came in & blew it, Clinton & the Democrat Congress created job at a much faster rate.

Clinton's & Democrat's Job Creation to suffer a major hit in 1995 due to Repubtards! Republicans really screwed us when they won total control in 2000!
fredgraph.png

Which explains why Clinton veto'd the first two welfare reform bills, and why he promised to 'fix the reform' after signing the third.

If Bill Clinton really did mean to reform welfare, as he promised in 1992, then why when he had both houses of Congress, didn't he do it?

Why was it only when Republicans had a land slide victory, capturing both houses in 1995, did they start sending up welfare reform, which he veto'd twice?

No, you are full of complete and total crap, as you ALWAYS are. Smack you around with the fact again and again. It's fun for me :)

Plenty of people need them. Thats why they are called food stamps. Unless you are saying people dont need to eat moron.

Only a clown would think people on food stamps being obese means they dont need food stamps. How did you draw that correlation? What exactly does it mean to you that they are obese?

Sorry but mobile phones are the wave of the future. Your wish to leave people behind is not granted. You can cry all you want to but no one is getting rid of free food for people in need. Let me know when you have the clout to get rid of foodstamps. Do you have a estimated time you will be able to accomplish this?

No moron, I'm saying they didn't need food stamps, not that they don't need to eat. People that have a higher obesity rate than the rest of the nation, are getting enough food. That's why we have wide spread food stamp fraud. Apparently they are eating fine.

I don't care if I never have the clout to eliminate food stamps. I will stand up against what is evil and wrong, until the day I die, whether no one supports me or not.

Forum List

Back