Food stamps, who are the recipients?

Welfare is an incentive for people to keep on living and eating. People make the world go round.

If by work you mean get a job, no thanks. Been there done that. I prefer making money to working.

You need an incentive to keep eating and living? I would think hunger and not dying would be incentive enough to get off your ass and get a job. If not for yourself but for your family.

I eat and live just fine. Getting a job is for people that have no options or are not aware of other opportunities.
I actually don't have a job I have a profession
So what. I dont have a job. I have several businesses.

Lol we know that isn't true! My guess is you work, but in a $30k? Possibly $40k a yr job, on Obamacare, maybe a wife, but no kids and ur less than stellar salary makes u resentful against da man!
You'd be guessing wrong. I probably make more in a month than you do in a year. I have 3 businesses. Thats why I dont mind paying taxes to support people on welfare.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

Sounds about right. Whites are roughly 80 percent of the population while blacks are roughly 12 percent. So per capita blacks benefit more than whites.

You need an incentive to keep eating and living? I would think hunger and not dying would be incentive enough to get off your ass and get a job. If not for yourself but for your family.

I eat and live just fine. Getting a job is for people that have no options or are not aware of other opportunities.

Lol we know that isn't true! My guess is you work, but in a $30k? Possibly $40k a yr job, on Obamacare, maybe a wife, but no kids and ur less than stellar salary makes u resentful against da man!
You'd be guessing wrong. I probably make more in a month than you do in a year. I have 3 businesses. Thats why I dont mind paying taxes to support people on welfare.

The beauty of the internet. You can be any thing you want to be. You can even own three businesses. But why only three? Why not five or six?

BTW taxes are not just for welfare, it's also for the bloated government you voted for.

The beauty of the internet. You can be any thing you want to be. You can even own three businesses. But why only three? Why not five or six?

BTW taxes are not just for welfare, it's also for the bloated government you voted for.
Because 3 is all I want for now. If I see another opportunity to make money with another business I will own 4.

I know taxes are not just for welfare. Who said they were convict?

Because 3 is all I want for now. If I see another opportunity to make money with another business I will own 4.

You're full of shit as always.

Youre still a convict as always.

You're still ignorant as always.

BFS.

Pretty easy. If you dont think something is there its pretty easy to convince yourself you dont see whats in front of your own eyes. This is where racism does most of its damage in the Black community.

Then you have to blame the parent for not preparing their child for the real world.
But even with that,anyone can be successful if they work at it.
It's the one's who are content living off others that are the problem.

The parent? The same one that grew up in a worse environment than the child? If the parent is responsible for teaching the children and they haven't been taught themselves where does the circle end? This is what slavery and Jim Crow did to the Black family and why there are so many issues in the Black communities. People that get out of the ghettos go on to leave a legacy of success for their families..

You tell me where the circle ends.
There are not to many ways to break the chain of ignorance without insisting on drastic measures. It's been proven that most wont do it on their own as we've seen.
There are only 3 ways. Education, Reparations, or real AA for Black americans. Education is not feasible without AA.

Republicans don't believe in education. Except for Bible Study.

Republicans believe education makes people into liberal snobs.
so how come there are millions of Republicans around the Country with a college education and paying for their kids to attend college?......plus show me one Righty who is saying .....i dont believe in Education.....even a far righty will do....

this dance has already been done.....yet here you are with over a thousand posts so far this month....yea you are so wealthy this all you do all day long....

this dance has already been done.....yet here you are with over a thousand posts so far this month....yea you are so wealthy this all you do all day long....
Thats what happens when you have money. You get to do whatever you want. I like frustrating you monkeys. I know that bothers you.

You're still ignorant as always.
Youre stlll a moronic liar as well.

Then you have to blame the parent for not preparing their child for the real world.
But even with that,anyone can be successful if they work at it.
It's the one's who are content living off others that are the problem.

The parent? The same one that grew up in a worse environment than the child? If the parent is responsible for teaching the children and they haven't been taught themselves where does the circle end? This is what slavery and Jim Crow did to the Black family and why there are so many issues in the Black communities. People that get out of the ghettos go on to leave a legacy of success for their families..

There are not to many ways to break the chain of ignorance without insisting on drastic measures. It's been proven that most wont do it on their own as we've seen.
There are only 3 ways. Education, Reparations, or real AA for Black americans. Education is not feasible without AA.

so how come there are millions of Republicans around the Country with a college education and paying for their kids to attend college?......plus show me one Righty who is saying .....i dont believe in Education.....even a far righty will do....
Do dead ones count?

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
So what??? White people make up the majority of the population. The truth that you are distorting is that only 7% of Whites are on food stamps, while 24% of Blacks are on food stamps. Blacks are 343% more likely to be on foodstamps.

Last edited:
Sorry idiot, but you are the one who voted for big government. Obama is the first president since Carter to actually shrink government. The propaganda you believe in, is not reality. This is why we don't listen to sheeple like you.

Thats what happens when you have money. You get to do whatever you want. I like frustrating you monkeys. I know that bothers you.
no thats not what happens when you have money....thats what happens when you are a phoney and dont have any money to go out and enjoy the wealth you claim you have.....anyone who does 87 posts a day dont have much of a life....you used to be an ok poster Asc....what the hell happened to you?....and im not talking about the amount of posts...im talking about the bullshit....

Do dead ones count?
go ahead.....lets see what ya got.....

no thats not what happens when you have money....thats what happens when you are a phoney and dont have any money to go out and enjoy the wealth you claim you have.....anyone who does 87 posts a day dont have much of a life....you used to be an ok poster Asc....what the hell happened to you?....and im not talking about the amount of posts...im talking about the bullshit....
Actually it is what happens. There is not much to do with children in school and wife working. Why would I leave them to go do something by myself? Everything I have to do I do via the internet. So when online I post away and stress out the cave monkeys on this site. I'm still a pretty good poster. Just because my content bothers you doesnt mean its bullshit.

Forum List

Back