Fool Kaepernick Won't Stop kneeling

Are those the gravestones of unarmed victims killed by cops?
No, they're the gravestones of soldiers killed in wars, who died to save your worthless, ungrateful ass.

And there's no such thing as an unarmed victim.

I have a new hero, Clive Bundy.

th

Freedom Of Speech, that over a million of brave Americans died to protect, rule the day.
Tell me, why do you spit on the graves of this country's fallen heroes?
That's what YOU do. Kaepernick isn't freedom of speech. He is hate actions and attack action.
And those over a million of brave Americans who died, are who he is disrespecting.

FIRE HIM!

Good little boy. Finding pictures on the internet and copy and paste them.
Maybe we all should go find a few and paste them.
Still, one more time.
Take your ph
upload_2018-4-16_12-18-37.jpeg
ony token patriotism and stick it.

You brain-washed idiot. Because someone thinks for themselves you cannot understand anything they say.
Take your phony and token patriotism and go hide in your shelter.
And again. make sure you wear your flag pin on your lapel. Soooo patriotic.
I don't wear suits so I don't have any place there to put a flag pin. I do however wear baseball caps, and I have pins attached to them - one is of my US Army division (Infantry). The other is of my Army National Guard battalion (Army Corps of Engineers) I wear them proudly. Those who haven't served, maybe wouldn't quite understand.

View attachment 188382
images

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-16_12-16-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-16_12-16-47.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 23
Freedom Of Speech, that over a million of brave Americans died to protect, rule the day.
Tell me, why do you spit on the graves of this country's fallen heroes?
That's what YOU do. Kaepernick isn't freedom of speech. He is hate actions and attack action.
And those over a million of brave Americans who died, are who he is disrespecting.

Once again --- Link?

Once again --- Link?
Once again --(and for the last time) - Link to what ?

Why, to the same old question you've been running away from ever since you started this hapless thread ---and which, again, would be obvious if you hadn't cut it out of the post. "Link?" refers to the ass-sertion you just made that got "Link?" in response, which apparently you believe ceases to exist just because you edit it out.

Yet here we are 200+ posts later with no explanation. Nothing but emotional bullshit. About a practice field. Three thousand miles away. On a game you don't even watch. Which even if you did watch it would not be broadcasting what you're whining about anyway.

He did suck you dumbfuck! He had one good season and then he we horrible.

Tebow was never great but he would have made a great backup.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Tebow wasn’t even a viable 3rd quarterback.

Why, to the same old question you've been running away from ever since you started this hapless thread ---and which, again, would be obvious if you hadn't cut it out of the post. "Link?" refers to the ass-sertion you just made that got "Link?" in response, which apparently you believe ceases to exist just because you edit it out.

Yet here we are 200+ posts later with no explanation. Nothing but emotional bullshit. About a practice field. Three thousand miles away. On a game you don't even watch. Which even if you did watch it would not be broadcasting what you're whining about anyway.
You just keep repeating the same BS over and over. I answered your moronic, full of shit question a long time age. You've had DOZENS of "explanations", when one would have been too many. You're still full of shit. Go take a shower, Mr Bullshit.

And who said anything about "Broadcasting" ? Answer: YOU did.

Are those the gravestones of unarmed victims killed by cops?
No, they're the gravestones of soldiers killed in wars, who died to save your worthless, ungrateful ass.

They didn't die to save me. Many died to save the white cowards who found excuses not to fight for their country .i suspect you , like Trump, are one of those cowards.

I was fighting besides some of those dead heroes to save myself. In retrospect i see now i was rather naive in thinking white America would love me and my people if we put our lives on the line and spilled blood for their hegemonic empire. Everytime i sign in here i see how wrong I was.. I wonder how many of those gravestones are those of my young black brothers who died fighting for a nation that abhorred them. And I wonder what part of their deaths could be assigned to saving their kind from an enemy every bit as deadly as the one who killed them....the one who looks and thinks like you.. Obviously, the black citizens of America didn't benefit much from the deaths of black soldiers. Death is a high price to pay for freedom and Blacks have done their part.
Yet, even there...on the battle fields, they have overpaid; and the Christian black citizens back home still struggle for equality. So what did my black brethren die for?

Now , now , little boy, don't get your little girl panties all twisted.
Your phony patriotism is getting the best of you.
Granted you want to be tough but being a keyboard warrior really does not make you one.

Good little boy. Finding pictures on the internet and copy and paste them.
Maybe we all should go find a few and paste them.
Still, one more time.
Take your phView attachment 188390ony token patriotism and stick it.
My patriotism isn't token, and if I were in the same room with you, I'd stick it right in your face, faggot.

My, my, here you are again.
Tsk, tsk, little boy.

You just keep repeating the same BS over and over. I answered your moronic, full of shit question a long time age. You've had DOZENS of "explanations", when one would have been too many. You're still full of shit. Go take a shower, Mr Bullshit.

Thats a stupid thing to say. Did you come up with that foolishness all by yourself? By your convoluted logic we should just do away with the charge of murder and justify them all simply because there are no "unarmed victims."

So you STILL have no answer. And yet you keep bumping this thread, digging yourself even deeper. :dig:

Correct, I did. Because a broadcast would be the only way you could stick your nose into a game you don't even follow to "inspect" whether a meaningless Pentagon-pimped robot ritual is being properly marionetted by blacks who "know their place". And yet ---- no such broadcast exists, since the national anthem is not part of televised football, which means it's impossible for you to see whether your butthurt-trigger is set to "on" or not --- which makes this entire thread and its hyper-control-freak butthurtia, abjectly pointless.

Much as you also weren't butthurt when Colin Kaepernick first started sitting out the ritual, because you hadn't yet got the word (from some reporter trying to milk the gullible who took his picture instead of standing in silence for the national anthem), that you were supposed to be an obedient little bot and whine in locksteped echoparrot about some gesture that has zero effect on the game, or on you, at all.

They didn't die to save me. Many died to save the white cowards who found excuses not to fight for their country .i suspect you , like Trump, are one of those cowards.

I was fighting besides some of those dead heroes to save myself. In retrospect i see now i was rather naive in thinking white America would love me and my people if we put our lives on the line and spilled blood for their hegemonic empire. Everytime i sign in here i see how wrong I was.. I wonder how many of those gravestones are those of my young black brothers who died fighting for a nation that abhorred them. And I wonder what part of their deaths could be assigned to saving their kind from an enemy every bit as deadly as the one who killed them....the one who looks and thinks like you.. Obviously, the black citizens of America didn't benefit much from the deaths of black soldiers. Death is a high price to pay for freedom and Blacks have done their part.
Yet, even there...on the battle fields, they have overpaid; and the Christian black citizens back home still struggle for equality. So what did my black brethren die for?
Ungrateful sap doesn't even recognize he's the one who's getting the long end of the stick (AA among other things). Struggle for equality ? It's the whites who've been doing that, for 50+ years. while watching blacks get college seats, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, business loans.

I'm sitting in a state DMV office right now. Practically every employee in here is a black female. Makes you wonder. Can't blacks SEE around them ? Are blacks really this brainwashed ? Its 2018. They think they're still living in 1953 ?

If Hitler would have won, these guys would never have been born. Ungrateful idiots.

Thats a stupid thing to say. Did you come up with that foolishness all by yourself? By your convoluted logic we should just do away with the charge of murder and justify them all simply because there are no "unarmed victims."
That makes no sense. If course we should arrest, convict, and execute murderers. But that has nothing to do with all people being armed, in the various ways that they are.

It also has nothing to do with the visibility of suspect hands , and cops' necessity to see them for self-defense. Wow. Liberals must be the dumbest things ever to walk the earth.

No Such Thing As An “UNARMED MAN”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back