Football analogy for libs

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
You don't like the results of the last election, so you want to retroactively remove the electoral college

Well, the first game of the season, my team lost by one point. If field goals were worth 5 points instead of 3 my team would have won by one point.

So, I demand that the NFL change the rules retroactively to make field goals worth 5 points so my team can have that win. Its just not fair---------------------------------------

If your brain was a football it would be under-inflated.

I am not Tom Brady. You are confused.
If your political opinions were a piece of sports equipment it would be a football bat.

If you were alive you would be a toad. If you weren't a dipshit, you might be dipped in shit.

is this an insult exchange thread? if so, you will lose because I am better at it because I have a better command of the English language.

If your political opinions were a piece of sports equipment it would be a football bat.

If you were alive you would be a toad. If you weren't a dipshit, you might be dipped in shit.

is this an insult exchange thread? if so, you will lose because I am better at it because I have a better command of the English language.
If that post were a football play it would be blocked punt.

if you were a vagina in a room full of horny men you would remain a virgin.

if you were a vagina in a room full of horny men you would remain a virgin.
If you had a good grasp of analogy this might be an interesting thread.

His analogy was dead-on. And that's why it irritates you so much. Because it flawlessly illustrates the stupidity of you and your fellow progressives.

I posted something akin to what the brilliant poster named redfish did, a while ago.

The point is. What the democrats don't understand is is that understanding the rules of a game is ultimately important if one wishes to win said game.

No matter how dominant the New York Yankees have been over the past hundred years, they've never won the Super Bowl.

Republicans will understand the above. Democtards won't.

His analogy was dead-on. And that's why it irritates you so much. Because it flawlessly illustrates the stupidity of you and your fellow progressives.
It was a dirty joke that had nothing to do with football. If you would rather this thread be about political analogies illustrated by sex acts then you would simply be another participant in a giant republican circle jerk.

It was a dirty joke that had nothing to do with football. If you would rather this thread be about political analogies illustrated by sex acts then you would simply be another participant in a giant republican circle jerk.
Dirty joke? Are you off your meds again? Read his initial post junior. There was no joke and there was nothing dirty. :uhh:

I posted something akin to what the brilliant poster named redfish did, a while ago.

The point is. What the democrats don't understand is is that understanding the rules of a game is ultimately important if one wishes to win said game.

No matter how dominant the New York Yankees have been over the past hundred years, they've never won the Super Bowl.

Republicans will understand the above. Democtards won't.
Republicans don't give a fuck about rules, they care about winning. Right now we can't find any of you Trumpbots who cares that you won dirty.

Dirty joke? Are you off your meds again? Read his initial post junior. There was no joke and there was nothing dirty. :uhh:
You jumped into the middle of something without reading the thread, don't blame me for your fuckup.

You don't like the results of the last election, so you want to retroactively remove the electoral college

Well, the first game of the season, my team lost by one point. If field goals were worth 5 points instead of 3 my team would have won by one point.

So, I demand that the NFL change the rules retroactively to make field goals worth 5 points so my team can have that win. Its just not fair---------------------------------------
I don't recall a place to vote that had liberal on the ballot...

Republicans don't give a fuck about rules, they care about winning. Right now we can't find any of you Trumpbots who cares that you won dirty.
First of all nitwit...I hate Donald Trump. Always have (though I will admit that he is growing on me by making some good decisions early on). Second, what was "dirty" about it? The American people spoke - they unilaterally rejected your bat-shit crazy ideology which says that mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men should have unfettered access to women and little girls in public facilities and which creates unemployment and poverty. Please tell us what exactly was "dirty" about this ass-kicking:

Electoral-Map.JPG

Forum List

Back