🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Football Coach for Christ - Out of a job

The ironic part, had he obeyed Jesus, he'd still have a job.
Again, it is hilarious when satan worshipers presume to know anything about Jesus. If you knew anything about Jesus you would be a conservative Christian.
I know Jesus backwards and forwards, which is why I rejected the faith in his name and rejected the crazy fucker outright. The guy was a loon, even his family thought so. Too damn much time in the sun, he was a farmer you know.
Yep you are an ignorant retard. Satan is calling, time for faggots like you to run back to him. Dumbass.

That law they were not supposed to make ?

I see.
The state cannot promote, or be seen as promoting, religion. It's not hard to understand.

Apparently, it's hard for you to produce a valid argument.
Nope. It's a snap and the courts agree.

Great ! Then you'll have no problem producing one.
Why would I bother producing what was found perfectly valid five decades ago?

"1963 and after

In two landmark decisions, Engel v. Vitale (1962) and Abington School District v. Schempp (1963), the US Supreme Court established what is now the current prohibition on state-sponsored prayer in schools."
School prayer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didn't use that argument.

You said it was the establishment clause of the 1st amendment. Which clearly can't support what you call "the law" because the clause forbids any such law.

Appealing to the case is one thing.

Appealing to the logic it was built on is something else and something you can't support.

The state cannot promote, or be seen as promoting, religion. It's not hard to understand.

"1963 and after

In two landmark decisions, Engel v. Vitale (1962) and Abington School District v. Schempp (1963), the US Supreme Court established what is now the current prohibition on state-sponsored prayer in schools."

You said it was the establishment clause of the 1st amendment. Which clearly can't support what you call "the law" because the clause forbids any such law.

Appealing to the logic it was built on is something else and something you can't support.
I'm not here to spoon-feed you. If you can't keep up, don't bother.

I know Jesus backwards and forwards, which is why I rejected the faith in his name and rejected the crazy fucker outright. The guy was a loon, even his family thought so. Too damn much time in the sun, he was a farmer you know.
Yep you are an ignorant retard. Satan is calling, time for faggots like you to run back to him. Dumbass.

Let's stick to the topic, please, and keep the personal flames out of it. Thanks

History proves otherwise.
Pray has been a part of Congress since its beginnings.
And it shouldn't be. There was a big fight about that, long ago.
Wrong again.
Nope, dumbass, it's American history. Learn it.
Nope. What the history proves is we have a bunch of American Taliban running around, who don't understand the fuckin' rules, like Coach for Christ here,

"1963 and after

You are classic example of what happens when schools don't work.

You can't argue.....or you grab what suites you with no logic whatsoever.

I'm the one who isn't going to do your homework for you.

"1963 and after

You are classic example of what happens when schools don't work.

You can't argue.....or you grab what suites you with no logic whatsoever.

I'm the one who isn't going to do your homework for you.
Sweetcheeks, if you had a rational mind you wouldn't be arguing with me about settled American law, from 50 years ago.

It was a part of our very first Congress, thus intention was set, whether you like it or not.
Pray has been a part of Congress since its beginnings.
And it shouldn't be. There was a big fight about that, long ago.
It wasn't supposed to be, and never should have continued. We are a secular, by law, nation.

The law that can't be established...got it.
Religion is what cannot be established, meaning promoted or sponsored by the state, dumbshit.

Forum List

Back