🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Football Coach for Christ - Out of a job

You can yak all you want. You have not made one single argument against this as it relates to the establishment of religion.
His establishment was leading the kids in prayer in pregame meetings, which he is not allowed to do as a public (hence secular) school official...

Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion. They are not to make any laws.

It says nothing about a high school coach leading his team in prayer.

Keep trying.
Learn why the Supreme Court banned teacher-led prayer in public schools. Same thing.
Because they were wrong.
Matters not a damn what they were, the law is the law.
Yeah, it does matter bumbass.

Maybe we do. You somehow have things twisted around. It says government shall make no laws regarding the establishement of religion.

As near as I can tell, there were no laws created here.

So you bleating is meaningless.
Nope, keep your gods out of our schools, or else...

You can yak all you want. You have not made one single argument against this as it relates to the establishment of religion.
His establishment was leading the kids in prayer in pregame meetings, which he is not allowed to do as a public (hence secular) school official...

Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion. They are not to make any laws.

Keep trying.
Learn why the Supreme Court banned teacher-led prayer in public schools. Same thing.

No it isn't
Maybe we do. You somehow have things twisted around. It says government shall make no laws regarding the establishement of religion.

As near as I can tell, there were no laws created here.

So you bleating is meaningless.

Keep trying.

No, it isn't the same thing.

You only wish it was.

You are just a denying satan worshiper.
I am rational, and obey the law, unlike Coach Christian...

What law is that ? The one they were not supposed to make regarding the establishment of religion ?
When the state, or a state authority, promotes religion, that is an establishment violation. The same as Gov. ____ saying that _____ is a Christian state. Not allowed, by law.
Coach wasn't forcing anyone to pray with him, therefore not a violation, dumbass.

I've already brought up the coercion test from Lee v Weisman.

Didn't make it through their thick skulls
Libs are so delusional they believe themselves.

His establishment d was leading the kids in prayer in pregame meetings, which he is not allowed to do as a public (hence secular) school official...

Keep trying.
Because they were wrong.
Nope. the law is clear and the coach is fucked, as he should be.

I am rational, and obey the law, unlike Coach Christian...

What law is that ? The one they were not supposed to make regarding the establishment of religion ?
When the state, or a state authority, promotes religion, that is an establishment violation. The same as Gov. ____ saying that _____ is a Christian state. Not allowed, by law.
Coach wasn't forcing anyone to pray with him, therefore not a violation, dumbass.

I've already brought up the coercion test from Lee v Weisman.

Didn't make it through their thick skulls
Libs are so delusional they believe themselves.

He's not liberal...I am.

He's a far left government enforcement loving turd.

His so-called arguments look a lot like FakeBarkey's...and I wonder......

Bye bye, American Taliban. Keep your god out of our schools, or else...

"A high school football coach known for praying on the field after games has been placed on paid administrative leave after Satanists asked to hold their own invocation at Thursday night's game.

Bremerton School District, located near Seattle, said late Thursday that coach Joe Kennedy had been placed on leave for his "refusal to comply with the District’s lawful and constitutionally required directives that he refrain from engaging in overt, public religious displays on the football field while on duty as a coach."

Kennedy had been asked not to pray on the field after games, but has continued to do so and has even threatened to sue the district.

He was placed on leave shortly after the local chapter of the Satanic Temple said it had been invited by at least one student to give an invocation on the field after the game."
Praying Football Coach Suspended After Satanists Plan Invocation

What are you afraid of?

You obviously haven't been to too many HS football games...

This will not get much momentum...

Keep trying.
Because they were wrong.
Nope, you are wrong as always.

Keep trying.

No it isn't

Keep trying.

You only wish it was.
It's exactly the same thing, which is why they told him to stop.

Bye bye, American Taliban. Keep your god out of our schools, or else...

"A high school football coach known for praying on the field after games has been placed on paid administrative leave after Satanists asked to hold their own invocation at Thursday night's game.

Bremerton School District, located near Seattle, said late Thursday that coach Joe Kennedy had been placed on leave for his "refusal to comply with the District’s lawful and constitutionally required directives that he refrain from engaging in overt, public religious displays on the football field while on duty as a coach."

Kennedy had been asked not to pray on the field after games, but has continued to do so and has even threatened to sue the district.

He was placed on leave shortly after the local chapter of the Satanic Temple said it had been invited by at least one student to give an invocation on the field after the game."
Praying Football Coach Suspended After Satanists Plan Invocation

What are you afraid of?

You obviously haven't been to too many HS football games...

This will not get much momentum...
I'm afraid of nothing, but he must obey the law, or get fucked...

Because they were wrong.
The law is on my side, and you got jack-shit...

Keep trying.

No it isn't

Keep trying.

You only wish it was.
This is why you are retarded. It is not the same dumbass.

Because they were wrong.
Wrong dumbass.

Keep trying.

No it isn't

Keep trying.

You only wish it was.

Riddle me this ?

Congress shall make no LAWS regarding the establishment of religion.....

And yet it is a law you can't practice religion.......

I think PMH is a FakeMalarky sok.

Keep trying.
Because they were wrong.
As an athiest parent I would hope some religions nut teacher doesn't try to brainwash my impressionable child and as a religious parent I wouldn't want some teacher telling my kid God doesn't exist.

Because they were wrong.

That law they were not supposed to make ?

I see.

Keep trying.

No it isn't

Keep trying.

You only wish it was.

Nope...they didn't make the argument and neither have you.

That law they were not supposed to make ?

I see.
The state cannot promote, or be seen as promoting, religion. It's not hard to understand.

Keep trying.

No it isn't

Keep trying.

You only wish it was.

Riddle me this ?

Congress shall make no LAWS regarding the establishment of religion.....

And yet it is a law you can't practice religion.......

I think PMH is a FakeMalarky sok.
What part of separate church and state don't you understand? You want a Muslim or athiest trying to convert your impressionable kids?

Keep trying.

No it isn't

Keep trying.

You only wish it was.

Nope...they didn't make the argument and neither have you.
They made the argument more than well enough for him to stop one form of prayer, and take on another, and now he's shit out of luck.

Forum List

Back