🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Football Coach for Christ - Out of a job

Luke 9:18

18 Once when Jesus was praying in private and his disciples were with him, he asked them, “Who do the crowds say I am?”

Luke 9:28
About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray.

Luke 22:39
Jesus Prays on the Mount of
39 Jesus went out as to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him.

Acts 1:14
They all joined together constantly in prayer along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers

NOT alone in ANY of those links
Always alone when praying. Read the goddamned bible.

I googled it.

Doesn't your Bible have Luke or Acts in it?

Don't you have a search button?

If I had posted it in Greek, hieroglyphics, you might have an excuse.

But I posted it in English.

You have NO excuse for maintaining your ignorance
Dumbass, Jesus is always alone when praying. It is not a group or public activity.

The links prove you wrong

and its time for a vacation for you.
Dumbass, read the Gospels. Jesus always praying alone...

28 About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray. 29 As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning. 30 Two men, Moses and Elijah, appeared in glorious splendor, talking with Jesus. 31 They spoke about his departure,a]">[a] which he was about to bring to fulfillment at Jerusalem. 32 Peter and his companions were very sleepy, but when they became fully awake, they saw his glory and the two men standing with him. 33 As the men were leaving Jesus, Peter said to him, “Master, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” (He did not know what he was saying.

Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives
39 Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him. 40 On reaching the place, he said to them, “Pray that you will not fall into temptation.” 41 He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, 42 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” 43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. 44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.c]">[c]

Jesus always prays alone, and that is what he taught.

Prayer

5“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9“This, then, is how you should pray:

“ ‘Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be your name,

10your kingdom come,

your will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven.

11Give us today our daily bread.

12And forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation,a

but deliver us from the evil one.b

14For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

So stupid. The shit people get upset about is beyond me. My high school football coach led the team in prayer before every single game in the locker room. It was never a big deal and those that didn't believe didn't pray.
It might not have been a big deal to you, the point is, it's a big damn deal. In a secular society that bans the government establishment of religion that kind of crap is not allowed, period.

How is his prayer connected to a government establishment of religion ?

So stupid. The shit people get upset about is beyond me. My high school football coach led the team in prayer before every single game in the locker room. It was never a big deal and those that didn't believe didn't pray.
It might not have been a big deal to you, the point is, it's a big damn deal. In a secular society that bans the government establishment of religion that kind of crap is not allowed, period.

He works for us and he's doing it on our time on what we pay for. Just as when he was leading the kids in prayer at pregame meetings, we don't pay him to promote his faith. He can do that on his own time, in private, as his lord taught.

Last edited:

He works for us and he's doing it it on our time on what we pay for. Just as when he was leading the kids in prayer at pregame meetings, we don't pay him to promote his faith.

Maybe we do. You somehow have things twisted around. It says government shall make no laws regarding the establishement of religion.

As near as I can tell, there were no laws created here.

So you bleating is meaningless.

He works for us and he's doing it it on our time on what we pay for. Just as when he was leading the kids in prayer at pregame meetings, we don't pay him to promote his faith.

Maybe we do. You somehow have things twisted around. It says government shall make no laws regarding the establishement of religion.

Nope, keep your gods out of our schools, or else...

Bye bye, American Taliban. Keep your god out of our schools, or else...

"A high school football coach known for praying on the field after games has been placed on paid administrative leave after Satanists asked to hold their own invocation at Thursday night's game.

Bremerton School District, located near Seattle, said late Thursday that coach Joe Kennedy had been placed on leave for his "refusal to comply with the District’s lawful and constitutionally required directives that he refrain from engaging in overt, public religious displays on the football field while on duty as a coach."

Kennedy had been asked not to pray on the field after games, but has continued to do so and has even threatened to sue the district.

He was placed on leave shortly after the local chapter of the Satanic Temple said it had been invited by at least one student to give an invocation on the field after the game."
Praying Football Coach Suspended After Satanists Plan Invocation
Good for the coach standing up to the un American constitution violating school. Commie.

Or else what satan? God is everywhere, poor pitiful you.

"A high school football coach known for praying on the field after games has been placed on paid administrative leave after Satanists asked to hold their own invocation at Thursday night's game.

Bremerton School District, located near Seattle, said late Thursday that coach Joe Kennedy had been placed on leave for his "refusal to comply with the District’s lawful and constitutionally required directives that he refrain from engaging in overt, public religious displays on the football field while on duty as a coach."

Kennedy had been asked not to pray on the field after games, but has continued to do so and has even threatened to sue the district.

He was placed on leave shortly after the local chapter of the Satanic Temple said it had been invited by at least one student to give an invocation on the field after the game."
Good for the coach standing up to the un American constitution violating school. Commie.
Good, he is no longer a coach of public high school kids...

Libtards like to lie about the constitution to support their stupidity.

God is a fairy-tale for children who never grew up...

Even though he was right and idiots like you are wrong.

No lie is required. The state cannot promote religion, and coach dumbass works for the state.

You are just a denying satan worshiper.

Dead wrong by the Constitution, and dead wrong by Jesus.

I am rational, and obey the law, unlike Coach Christian...

No lie is required. The state cannot promote religion, and coach dumbass works for the state,
No, the coach works for the school. YOU are the dumbass. The coach praying is not a violation. Idiot libtards.

I am rational, and obey the law, unlike Coach Christian...
You are a retarded lib.

Dead wrong by the Constitution, and dead wrong by Jesus.
You are wrong on both counts retard.

Forum List

Back