🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Football Coach for Christ - Out of a job

How is his prayer connected to a government establishment of religion ?
He works for us and he's doing it it on our time on what we pay for. Just as when he was leading the kids in prayer at pregame meetings, we don't pay him to promote his faith.

Maybe we do. You somehow have things twisted around. It says government shall make no laws regarding the establishement of religion.

As near as I can tell, there were no laws created here.

So you bleating is meaningless.
Libtards like to lie about the constitution to support their stupidity.
No lie is required. The state cannot promote religion, and coach dumbass works for the state,
No, the coach works for the school. YOU are the dumbass. The coach praying is not a violation. Idiot libtards.
The coach works for secular, by law, organization. And he is required to follow the rules that we set.

He works for us and he's doing it it on our time on what we pay for. Just as when he was leading the kids in prayer at pregame meetings, we don't pay him to promote his faith.

Maybe we do. You somehow have things twisted around. It says government shall make no laws regarding the establishement of religion.

No lie is required. The state cannot promote religion, and coach dumbass works for the state,
No, the coach works for the school. YOU are the dumbass. The coach praying is not a violation. Idiot libtards.
The coach works for secular, by law, organization. And he is required to follow the rules that we set.
You lie about the rules retard.

Nope. He was warned, and continued to break the rules. Now, he's fucked...

So stupid. The shit people get upset about is beyond me. My high school football coach led the team in prayer before every single game in the locker room. It was never a big deal and those that didn't believe didn't pray.
It might not have been a big deal to you, the point is, it's a big damn deal. In a secular society that bans the government establishment of religion that kind of crap is not allowed, period.

Nope, keep your gods out of our schools, or else...

You can yak all you want. You have not made one single argument against this as it relates to the establishment of religion.

Nope. He was warned, and continued to break the rules. Now, he's fucked...
Warned by more idiots that don't understand the constitution. Retard.

Or else what satan? God is everywhere, poor pitiful you.
God is a fairy-tale for children who never grew up...
You are just a denying satan worshiper.
I am rational, and obey the law, unlike Coach Christian...

What law is that ? The one they were not supposed to make regarding the establishment of religion ?

It might not have been a big deal to you, the point is, it's a big damn deal. In a secular society that bans the government establishment of religion that kind of crap is not allowed, period.

You can yak all you want. You have not made one single argument against this as it relates to the establishment of religion.
He can't and he knows it.

His establishment was leading the kids in prayer in pregame meetings, which he is not allowed to do as a public (hence secular) school official...

He can't and he knows it.

I am all for an argument to consider....but first you gotta put one out there.

There are plenty of arguments against the coach, but not the one he is making.

He says the coach does not get paid to pray. The coach's charter is to teach principles and football (or else tell me that you want your coach teaching your son to play dirty).

What if the parents of all young men want him to pray ?

His establishment was leading the kids in prayer in pregame meetings, which he is not allowed to do as a public (hence secular) school official...

Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion. They are not to make any laws.

It says nothing about a high school coach leading his team in prayer.

Keep trying.

What law is that ? The one they were not supposed to make regarding the establishment of religion ?
When the state, or a state authority, promotes religion, that is an establishment violation. The same as Gov. ____ saying that _____ is a Christian state. Not allowed, by law.

Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion. They are not to make any laws.

Keep trying.
Learn why the Supreme Court banned teacher-led prayer in public schools. Same thing.

When the state, or a state authority, promotes religion, that is an establishment violation. The same as Gov. ____ saying that _____ is a Christian state. Not allowed, by law.

There is nothing to prevent a governor from saying his state is a christian state (except that he might not get re-elected).

I realize you wish the connection were there, but it isn't.

The USC says "Congress"....not coach Christian.

Coach wasn't forcing anyone to pray with him, therefore not a violation, dumbass.

There is nothing to prevent a governor from saying his state is a christian state (except that he might not get re-elected).
Wrong, dead wrong. The Constitution applies to the states as well. See the Supreme Court rulings.

Keep trying.
Learn why the Supreme Court banned teacher-led prayer in public schools. Same thing.
Because they were wrong.

Coach wasn't forcing anyone to pray with him, therefore not a violation, dumbass.
He led the kids in a Christian prayer at the (required) pregame meeting. Sorry, you lost, decades ago...

Keep trying.
Because they were wrong.
Matters not a damn what they were, the law is the law.

I've already brought up the coercion test from Lee v Weisman.

Didn't make it through their thick skulls

Forum List

Back