For 2 years the dems have promised impeachment

Yeah except that isn't what Clinton was impeached for.
He was impeached for two accounts:
CLINTON
1) Perjury. He lied, UNDER OATH both in court and to the Senate. You cannot be impeached for lying unless it is in an open court, or while appearing before Congress in a hearing. He did both.
2) Obstruction of Justice. Him and his lawyer team pressured, coached several White House employees and officials to repeat/fabricate stories they were instructed while under oath.
It wasn't simple lying.

TRUMP...
1) Has not lied under oath, or while appearing before Congress.
2) The Mueller report has already been shown to have misrepresented witness statements in an attempt to show Trump obstructed, but the both the written documentation by investigators and FULL transcripts have proved those misrepresentations as false.
3) As will be shown, the investigators, by their own words, were biased against the witness...and even wrote in emails to each other that one way or another they would get him. This alone poisons ANY material these specific investigators contributed to the investigation, as well as any additional information that came from said material.

Horseshit.

Unlike Trump who flat out refused to be interviewed, Clinton actually testified.

Clinton's shanadigans were over a blowjob, while Trump and his campaign were playing footsie with foreign adversary, followed by a heavy dose of cover-up and firing or attempted firing of the justice department officers.

The substance of the crimes is WAAAY more serious.

Your TRUMP section is straight up fantasy
The raw data of the investigation is in. And in those documents we see that at least several of the investigators openly stated they had it out for him.

As well as there was not enough evidence to support "he was playing footise".

What you just said is FANTASY.

Strzok was taken off his position early in the case and had no bearing on the final report, so who are you talking about?

Raw data IS in - and it shows gross Obstruction of Justice among other non-criminal, but plenty reprehensible behaviour.

Bad behavior, being an asshole...jerking investigators around...none are impeachable offenses.
You know this right?
Being a President that you don't like is not an impeachable offense.

Wtf? Total dodge.

Obstruction of Justice is the impeachable offense here idiot.
What you just said is FANTASY!

Last edited:
Democrats have got Trump flat out now. They are going to resurrect John Dean to address the Mueller report. John Dean. I thought he was dead.

They are going to work with the red-MSM to keep up a constant drumbeat between a Crime and Don't need a Crime to impeach to try to sway voters. If the poll numbers swing in their favor, they will believe it and pounce......at least I think that is what Levin said.

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief
Republicans promised impeachment for Obama for 8 years.
How did that work out?
Obama's legacy was letting trannies in the girls bathroom, until Trump trashed Obama's legacy

That's how it worked out

They are going to work with the red-MSM to keep up a constant drumbeat between a Crime and Don't need a Crime to impeach to try to sway voters. If the poll numbers swing in their favor, they will believe it and pounce......at least I think that is what Levin said.
They will investigate and see if it means impeachment.

Horseshit.

Unlike Trump who flat out refused to be interviewed, Clinton actually testified.

Clinton's shanadigans were over a blowjob, while Trump and his campaign were playing footsie with foreign adversary, followed by a heavy dose of cover-up and firing or attempted firing of the justice department officers.

The substance of the crimes is WAAAY more serious.

Your TRUMP section is straight up fantasy
The raw data of the investigation is in. And in those documents we see that at least several of the investigators openly stated they had it out for him.

As well as there was not enough evidence to support "he was playing footise".

What you just said is FANTASY.

Strzok was taken off his position early in the case and had no bearing on the final report, so who are you talking about?

Raw data IS in - and it shows gross Obstruction of Justice among other non-criminal, but plenty reprehensible behaviour.

Bad behavior, being an asshole...jerking investigators around...none are impeachable offenses.
You know this right?
Being a President that you don't like is not an impeachable offense.

Wtf? Total dodge.

Obstruction of Justice is the impeachable offense here idiot.
What you just said is FANTASY!

....Obstruction is not impeachable? Is that your final answer mr.Parrot?

Try impeaching genius, prove me wrong
Keep digging kid.

He had the ordacity to call me kid. Danged, I should send him a cake or a pie and thank him proper.
Impeach at will kid

I have a pair of Boots older than you are.

And they probably Stink like the air that comes out of your red-stayathome-SSDI-commee-antiAmerican disgusting mouth.

Welcome to the list #6 or #7?

Those are Jungle Combat Boots I was issued. I invested over 20 years so that your candy ass could spout your nonsense. And you don't even thank me. Well, you keep right on working. I paid in so that SSI is my own money but you can keep working to pay for that Military Retirement Pay I receive, skippy.

Keep digging kid.

He had the ordacity to call me kid. Danged, I should send him a cake or a pie and thank him proper.
Impeach at will kid

And they probably Stink like the air that comes out of your red-stayathome-SSDI-commee-antiAmerican disgusting mouth.

I'm thinkin' the boots might be smarter too.

My boots are a damn site smarter than most in here. But I haven't asked them lately so I can't speak for them.

Keep digging kid.

Impeach at will kid

Those are Jungle Combat Boots I was issued. I invested over 20 years so that your candy ass could spout your nonsense. And you don't even thank me. Well, you keep right on working. I paid in so that SSI is my own money but you can keep working to pay for that Military Retirement Pay I receive, skippy.

Thank you for your service.

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief
How did that work out?

They did? When?

About the same time that the Dems promised to impeach Trump...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How did that work out?

They did? When?

Delusions are fun huh

How did that work out?

They did? When?

Delusions are fun huh

As you prove time and time again my little CT kook.

How did that work out?

They did? When?

Delusions are fun huh

Hey kook, what channel is the impeachment on

How did that work out?
Obama's legacy was letting trannies in the girls bathroom, until Trump trashed Obama's legacy

That's how it worked out
More like bringing unemployment down from 10% to 5%. And lifting the stock market from 6000 to 20,000. No matter how much you deny it, that’s part of Obama‘s legacy.
Remember, Obama took out Osama bin Laden. Republicans let bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. That will always be part of the Republican legacy.

How did that work out?

They did? When?

Delusions are fun huh

No idea little buddy. I do not watch TV news. I leave that to you wingnuts

They did? When?

Delusions are fun huh

No idea little buddy. I do not watch TV news. I leave that to you wingnuts

Ok what paper has Trumps impeachment news in it

Lol retard alert

How did that work out?

That's how it worked out
More like bringing unemployment down from 10% to 5%. And lifting the stock market from 6000 to 20,000. No matter how much you deny it, that’s part of Obama‘s legacy.
Remember, Obama took out Osama bin Laden. Republicans let bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. That will always be part of the Republican legacy.
Actually dimwitt oboobas legacy is giving Iran 4 billion in cash to buy Russian arms

Forum List

Back