For 2 years the dems have promised impeachment

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief
She will not proceed until she has support of the Democrats in the House.

We know the Republicans will; stand behind Trump regardless.
Actually kid the dems in the house want to impeach now. Nancy is holding them back

Next

About the same time that the Dems promised to impeach Trump...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Delusions are fun huh

As you prove time and time again my little CT kook.

Hey kook, what channel is the impeachment on

No idea little buddy. I do not watch TV news. I leave that to you wingnuts

Ok what paper has Trumps impeachment news in it

Lol retard alert

There is no impeachment, why is this so hard for you to grasp? The impeachment talk is no different than when you Trump sheep were chanting “lock her up”.

Oh, and who reads newspapers? Have you not heard of this thing called the “internet”?

Delusions are fun huh

Lol retard alert

There is no impeachment, why is this so hard for you to grasp? The impeachment talk is no different than when you Trump sheep were chanting “lock her up”.

Oh, and who reads newspapers? Have you not heard of this thing called the “internet”?

What channel is the impeachment on

Oh Pelosi said no to impeachment

Lol retard alert

So, you admit there will be no impeachment and then ask what channel it is on.

Clearly you are a few crayons short of a box...

Lol retard alert

No I want to watch the dems jerk each other off, they spent 30 million for what to not impeach?

You ought to pay that money back out of your lunch money

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief
Impeach for what?

Beating Hillary.
By a negative 3 million votes?
Trump won because he got more votes

Really

I have proof

Impeach for what?

Beating Hillary.
By a negative 3 million votes?

3 million? There are not 3 million electoral votes to be had. You must be mistaken, because Trump did best Hillary in the only vote total that counted. In fact, had Hillary been installed as president anyway, she would truly be an illegitimate president.

Horseshit.

Unlike Trump who flat out refused to be interviewed, Clinton actually testified.

Clinton's shanadigans were over a blowjob, while Trump and his campaign were playing footsie with foreign adversary, followed by a heavy dose of cover-up and firing or attempted firing of the justice department officers.

The substance of the crimes is WAAAY more serious.

Your TRUMP section is straight up fantasy
The raw data of the investigation is in. And in those documents we see that at least several of the investigators openly stated they had it out for him.

As well as there was not enough evidence to support "he was playing footise".

What you just said is FANTASY.

Strzok was taken off his position early in the case and had no bearing on the final report, so who are you talking about?

Raw data IS in - and it shows gross Obstruction of Justice among other non-criminal, but plenty reprehensible behaviour.

Bad behavior, being an asshole...jerking investigators around...none are impeachable offenses.
You know this right?
Being a President that you don't like is not an impeachable offense.

Lying about a blow job shouldn't be either. Should have waited till 2001 when he was out of office. The people will have their chance to remove him from office soon enough.

No.
EVen if Trump was impeached (LOL)... he would remain in office. There would then be a trial where REAL, ACTUAL evidence must be presented that MEETS impeachment requirements.
In that trial Clinton was acquitted.
To impeach Trump, you need an impeachable offense...and 2/3 majority and approved by a Judge.
LOL...that is not going to happen.

The trial is held in the Senate and they can only convict of acquit. There are no impeachment standards in the Senate. Clinton was Impeached by the House but was not convicted by the Senate. The Senate acquittal did not reverse his impeachment. No president has been convicted by the Senate. A President can only be remove from office after being convicted.

Lol retard alert

No I want to watch the dems jerk each other off, they spent 30 million for what to not impeach?

You have a very strange sexual appetite , please leave that for other boards, this one is for politics

Lol retard alert

You have a very strange sexual appetite , please leave that for other boards, this one is for politics

Shall we talk about a cum stain on a dress? Is that political?

It's hard for some to believe, but when Pelosi first went to congress in 1987, she was regarded in the same way AOC is today.

There's never been a shortage of evidence supporting Trump's impeachment:

The Case for Impeachment - Wikipedia

"The Case for Impeachment is a non-fiction book by American University Distinguished Professor of History Allan Lichtman arguing for the impeachment of Donald Trump.

"It was published on April 18, 2017..."

"Lichtman argues in the book that Trump could face impeachment for reasons including: complicity of conspiracy with foreign governments, crimes against humanity for the U.S. neglecting global warming, and violation of the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the constitution barring the president from taking personal monetary offerings from other governments."

Professor Lichtman claims to have successfully predicted the popular vote winner of every POTUS election since 1984; his prediction for 2020?

Trump will win if Democrats do not impeach.
image.jpg

Trump will win 2020 election unless Democrats impeach, says man who's predicted last 9 presidential elections

Last edited:

You can talk about anything you want. Does the cum stain on a dress get you hard? Do you fantasize about it at night? Do you have a poster of Monica in your bedroom?

... Do you have a poster of Monica in your bedroom?

Dude that is too far.... I might not be able to get it up for a week after that picture in my mind.

Dude that is too far.... I might not be able to get it up for a week after that picture in my mind.

Everyone has different taste, maybe airplane is into fat interns.

Everyone has different taste, maybe airplane is into fat interns.
Technically today, Progs have determined heavier women are sexy and have proclaimed it law as we see commercials and programs promote women of weight. And don't say anything about it. But Monica was not that bad. You can talk Trump all you want. But Clinton had no class in the way he did his dalliances and Hillary covered for them.

Technically today, Progs have determined heavier women are sexy and have proclaimed it law as we see commercials and programs promote women of weight. And don't say anything about it. But Monica was not that bad. You can talk Trump all you want. But Clinton had no class in the way he did his dalliances and Hillary covered for them.

Clinton definitely had no class, that and unfaithfulness are traits him and Trump share in spades

Forum List

Back