For all the leftists who want to get to the bottom of election interference just make one demand !

Force Trump to testify and we can end this thing

You know that wouldn't end anything. You'd just move on to the next thing you decide you're outraged about.

It ended with Hillary didn’t it?

The cycle doesn't end until somebody with enough influence makes it end. You and I both know that the next democrat president (I know it'll eventually have to happen) will face what Trump is now facing and future Republican presidents will face plus some. It won't be right, and it's not right now, but it will happen.

So no, nothing will end the irrational hate bring spewed at Trump. If he shows his tax returns and there's nothing in them, people will just repeat some random phrase they hear from their favorite hate merchant and think they're making a solid point, even though they would not have a prayer of understanding the return and its implications.

Last edited:

You know that wouldn't end anything. You'd just move on to the next thing you decide you're outraged about.

The cycle doesn't end until somebody with enough influence makes it end. You and I both know that the next democrat president (I know it'll eventually have to happen) will face what Trump is now facing and future Republican presidents will face plus some. It won't be right, and it's not right now, but it will happen.

So no, nothing will end the irrational hate bring spewed at Trump. If he shows his tax returns and there's nothing in them, people will just repeat some random phrase they hear from their favorite hate merchant and think they're making a solid point, even though they would have a prayer of understanding the return and its implications.

You don't think Trump has calculated that releasing his tax returns would hurt him more honoring his pledge to release them?

He would rather you know he lied than to have you know the truth.

Last edited:
So you Trump apologists don’t want to get to the bottom of Russia attacking America.
You’ve made that clear..
Stop vomiting Fox News talking points.
No one cares about servers except those trying to deflect and cover up this president’s crimes.
it is ground zero stupid fk.

Russia, Russia, Russia.......

The fact remains that over 60 Democrats failed to comply with House rules / regs and hired terrorist-connected Pakistanis spies, gave them illegal access to classified House files, allowed them to download tera-bytes of classified data, and when they were discovered - when they were banned form the House, when an espionage investigation was started on them - the Democrats refused to fire them and refused to press charges against them for everything from stealing govt property to illegal access of classified data. The DNC Chairwoman at the time even RE-hired a proven terrorist-connected Pakistani spy and not only gave him illegal access to classified House files again but also gave him access to DNC member e-mails, their usernames, and their passwords.

As incredibly critical and damaging as this story is you would think Americans would be hearing a lot more about this story...but the Liberal media and the Democrats are doing their best to make it go away because it undercuts their attempted focus on the evidence-less unproven 'Illegal Trump Collusion' narrative and puts a spotlight on how more than 60 Democrats facilitated espionage perpetrated by the terrorist-connected Pakistani spies they illegally hired.

The fact also remains that according to the US IG a PHISHING operation allowed foreign operatives to access Hillary's illegal un-authorized, un-encrypted un-secured server containing TOP SECRET+ data and to acquire that data, compromising national security. The US IG made it CLEAR that these other entities were FOREIGN and were NOT Russian / connected to Russia.
- WHO were they?
- WHERE did Hillary's TOP SECRET data go?
- WHY don't any of the liberals / snowflakes care?
-- Instead they are all 'Russia, Russia, Russia.....'

FBI Director Wray came out today and declared Russia is not even our biggest cyber threat - CHINA is.
The fact remains that over 60 Democrats failed to comply with House rules / regs and hired terrorist-connected Pakistanis spies, gave them illegal access to classified House files, allowed them to download tera-bytes of classified data, and when they were discovered - when they were banned form the House, when an espionage investigation was started on them - the Democrats refused to fire them and refused to press charges against them for everything from stealing govt property to illegal access of classified data.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cheers2::bowdown::bow3::bow3::bowdown:

So no, nothing will end the irrational hate bring spewed at Trump. If he shows his tax returns and there's nothing in them, people will just repeat some random phrase they hear from their favorite hate merchant and think they're making a solid point, even though they would have a prayer of understanding the return and its implications.

You don't think Trump has calculated that releasing his tax returns would hurt him more honoring his pledge to release them?

he will release them when he no longer is under a threat of the leftist witch hunt. guess when that ends? 2024.

The fact remains that over 60 Democrats failed to comply with House rules / regs and hired terrorist-connected Pakistanis spies, gave them illegal access to classified House files, allowed them to download tera-bytes of classified data, and when they were discovered - when they were banned form the House, when an espionage investigation was started on them - the Democrats refused to fire them and refused to press charges against them for everything from stealing govt property to illegal access of classified data. The DNC Chairwoman at the time even RE-hired a proven terrorist-connected Pakistani spy and not only gave him illegal access to classified House files again but also gave him access to DNC member e-mails, their usernames, and their passwords.

As incredibly critical and damaging as this story is you would think Americans would be hearing a lot more about this story...but the Liberal media and the Democrats are doing their best to make it go away because it undercuts their attempted focus on the evidence-less unproven 'Illegal Trump Collusion' narrative and puts a spotlight on how more than 60 Democrats facilitated espionage perpetrated by the terrorist-connected Pakistani spies they illegally hired.

The fact also remains that according to the US IG a PHISHING operation allowed foreign operatives to access Hillary's illegal un-authorized, un-encrypted un-secured server containing TOP SECRET+ data and to acquire that data, compromising national security. The US IG made it CLEAR that these other entities were FOREIGN and were NOT Russian / connected to Russia.
- WHO were they?

FBI Director Wray came out today and declared Russia is not even our biggest cyber threat - CHINA is.
all I can say is, where is the special counsel letter that states, look into DNC connections to foreign agents who had access to Classified House and Senate servers.

- WHO were they?

all I can say is, where is the special counsel letter that states, look into DNC connections to foreign agents who had access to Classified House and Senate servers.
Oh wait, they have one, there is a clause in the current special counsel letter, here read it....

"The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)."

So mueller is purposely avoiding actual crimes. wow, not much of a special counsel got to tell you.

So mueller is purposely avoiding actual crimes.

images

So you Trump apologists don’t want to get to the bottom of Russia attacking America.
You’ve made that clear..
No one cares about servers except those trying to deflect and cover up this president’s crimes.
We do, why do you democrats want to hide evidence?

No longer operative, I assume.

Trump, as always, remains a coward

what policy has he enacted to help russia ?

I thought the idea is that he's too stupid to do something like that.

:45:
You’ve made that clear..

guess the libbs are still scouring the web to find something !:45:

I don't see that any candidate anywhere should have to release their tax data!! You don't have to; I don't have to; where are privacy rights in all this? It's like medical data. Leave them all alone. Candidates for public office have as much right to privacy as any woman who wants an abortion, at least.

he will release them when he no longer is under a threat of the leftist witch hunt. guess when that ends? 2024.

He'll never release his tax records. Why should he?

You don't, he shouldn't have to either.

I don't see that any candidate anywhere should have to release their tax data!! You don't have to; I don't have to; where are privacy rights in all this? It's like medical data. Leave them all alone. Candidates for public office have as much right to privacy as any woman who wants an abortion, at least.

That doesn't have anything to with Trump telling you he would release them.

The initial reason he said he would is because it is customary as a modest display of transparency and presumed honesty. Banks aren't in the least hesitant about requiring them.

Perhaps banks aren't the best example when talking about a man with a history of bankruptcies.

You’ve made that clear..

He revoked Obama sanctions and refused to enforce Congressional sanctions

Forum List

Back