For All Those Who Think Cops Are Trigger Happy...

This video demonstrates, and breaks down a police shooting, and the restraint used by police, till ultimately he is forced to use his weapon. Suicide by cop, is surprisingly effective...

Progressives will blame the cops... that’s what they do.
Cops don’t get paid enough to wrestle around with assholes like that guy

Oh yay lets praise a shot to the head of a kid. ( Todays) Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do. People use to take down someone with a knife all the time before they got trigger happy and were trained shoot to kill. ( and no not all cops).

If the kid had a gun def they had a right to shoot to him but a freaking knife.......... Teaching cops of today to be panzies asses and kill happy all under indoctrinated bs pathetic citizens applaud until it's their kid.
Hey, cops don’t get paid enough to wrestle around with assholes like that fuck up. You got to be kidding me?

Oh yay lets praise a shot to the head of a kid. Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do. People use to take down someone with a knife all the time before they got trigger happy and were trained shoot to kill.

If the kid had a gun def they had a right to shoot to him but a freaking knife.......... Teaching cops of today to be panzies asses and kill happy all under indoctrinated bs pathetic citizens applaud until it's their kid.
You clearly don't respect how dangerous a knife can be.

They are and can be dangerous, but if you watch their body movements there is nothing but fear, there are also those things called TASERS........ he's a kid probably hiped up on something legal or illegal. These cops kill to easy and get away with it.

Many cops can take on someone with a knife and don't act like terrified freaks over it.

Tasers do have a fail rate. Especially if the subject is hyped or high.
If you are down to a second before he's right there, you likely tried diplomacy and verbal commands too long to go for a taser.
Cops are not Seagal or Chuck Norris and aren't trained to be.

Oh yay lets praise a shot to the head of a kid. Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do. People use to take down someone with a knife all the time before they got trigger happy and were trained shoot to kill.

Well golly! Lets see you fight someone with a knife. If you don't bleed out, tell us about it.

Hahah. I agree with the shooting when someone is too close knife or not.
2. Taser there was plenty of time for a Taser first
3. A shot to the head and the narrator glorifies it , he's a kid yaaay one through the cranial lets be proud of that bitche's shot.

She could have shot him in the leg, the arm etc. THEY ARE BEING TRAINED SHOOT TO KILL!!

Very very hard shot to aim for moving arms or legs in a desperate situation.

Well golly! Lets see you fight someone with a knife. If you don't bleed out, tell us about it.

3. A shot to the head and the narrator glorifies it , he's a kid yaaay one through the cranial lets be proud of that bitche's shot.

She could have shot him in the leg, the arm etc. THEY ARE BEING TRAINED SHOOT TO KILL!!

Very very hard shot to aim for moving arms or legs in a desperate situation.

"Stretch out with your feelings, Luke!"

:laugh:

They are and can be dangerous, but if you watch their body movements there is nothing but fear, there are also those things called TASERS........ he's a kid probably hiped up on something legal or illegal. These cops kill to easy and get away with it.

Many cops can take on someone with a knife and don't act like terrified freaks over it.
That fucker was not worth wrestling around with, what do you expect the cop who is underpaid to wrestle around with some motherfucking piece of shit like that?

This video demonstrates, and breaks down a police shooting, and the restraint used by police, till ultimately he is forced to use his weapon. Suicide by cop, is surprisingly effective...

So this one example dispels all other claims and incidents of unnecessary use of force?

It certainly doesn’t, But still cops are not paid enough and it is not in their job description to wrestle around people with fuck ups.
The aggressor is not worth it

Why not the leg, they are teaching shoot to kill now.

Police are not trained to shoot to kill. We are trained to shoot to stop.

There are a lot of factors that make center mass the optimum shot placement to achieve this.

1. It is the easiest spot on a human body to shoot. It moves the least in relation to an arm, a leg, or the head.
2. A missed shot can easily hit an innocent bystander. A 9mm projectile can be lethal for up to 1km passed its intended target.
3. There are very few places on a human you can shoot someone that is guaranteed to not be fatal -- unlike the movies, your shoulders, legs, and arms all contain arteries that if severed could be fatal in a few minutes.
4. 80% of all gunshot victims survive so the odds of a fatal shot are against the officer.

That's in the days when things were normal. They aren't really kind of like that today. They never use to just straight up shoot people esp. young kids. Today they pull that trigger faster than anything.

Did you watch the video up there I posted ...... 5 of them a homeless man with like I said a fkn swiss army knife and they blew that guy away and let the dog bite the crap out of him. ........

The perpetrator/aggressor is not worth giving any more chances to. It was obvious he wanted to kill himself… So be it

The perpetrator most times is not worth it...

Oh yay lets praise a shot to the head of a kid. ( Todays) Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do. People use to take down someone with a knife all the time before they got trigger happy and were trained shoot to kill. ( and no not all cops).

I don't know where you get your opinion, but if you have a firearm and I am within 10 feet of you with a knife I have a much better chance of taking your life than you have of taking mine. Watch what happens to these 5 policemen who try to take a man with a knife into custody Fast forward to 5:07.

Last edited:

There are a lot of factors that make center mass the optimum shot placement to achieve this.

1. It is the easiest spot on a human body to shoot. It moves the least in relation to an arm, a leg, or the head.
2. A missed shot can easily hit an innocent bystander. A 9mm projectile can be lethal for up to 1km passed its intended target.
3. There are very few places on a human you can shoot someone that is guaranteed to not be fatal -- unlike the movies, your shoulders, legs, and arms all contain arteries that if severed could be fatal in a few minutes.
4. 80% of all gunshot victims survive so the odds of a fatal shot are against the officer.

See this is what I was saying :

Today, however, police officers are setting aside traditional tactics. They are being taught to enter a building if they are the first to arrive at the scene, to chase the gunman, and to kill or disable him as quickly as possible. This sweeping change in police tactics—variously called rapid-response, emergency-response, or first-responder—is a direct result of the shootings that occurred at Columbine High School, in Littleton, Colorado, on April 20 of last year, which was the worst in a series of shootings in schools across the United States in the 1990s. Two students armed with bombs and guns invaded Columbine and wandered through the school, firing indiscriminately. Twelve students and a teacher died, and twenty-three other students were wounded. The shooters took their own lives.

Shoot to Kill

I don't know where you get your opinion, but if you have a firearm and I am within 10 feet of you with a knife I have a much better chance of taking your life than you have of taking mine. Watch what happens to these 5 policemen who try to take a man with a knife into custody Fast forward to 5:07.

All I was saying is SHE did not have to shoot him in the head.. He has legs, arms, back , his side ........

This the liberal side of me coming out bahahaah.

All I was saying is SHE did not have to shoot him in the head.. He has legs, arms, back , his side ........

Her training should have been to fire into the center of his mass and continue to shoot until the threat is eliminated. I doubt if she was trained to shoot at his head.

Her training should have been to fire into the center of his mass and continue to shoot until the threat is eliminated. I doubt if she was trained to shoot at his head.

Then again yah never know LOL

upload_2018-1-28_20-1-30.png

DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners

Those are (were?) some real circle-jerk cops.

Today, however, police officers are setting aside traditional tactics. They are being taught to enter a building if they are the first to arrive at the scene, to chase the gunman, and to kill or disable him as quickly as possible. This sweeping change in police tactics—variously called rapid-response, emergency-response, or first-responder—is a direct result of the shootings that occurred at Columbine High School, in Littleton, Colorado, on April 20 of last year, which was the worst in a series of shootings in schools across the United States in the 1990s. Two students armed with bombs and guns invaded Columbine and wandered through the school, firing indiscriminately. Twelve students and a teacher died, and twenty-three other students were wounded. The shooters took their own lives.

Shoot to Kill

As someone who has been through the active armed offender training, I can tell you there are significant restrictions to the scenario you describe.

In order for AAO situation to exist and offender must:

1. Have already killed or injured someone
2. Have access to additional victims
3. Be armed.

If those criteria aren’t met. If the offender can be cordoned and isolated from victims, we are taught not to shoot.

The AAO criteria is a sane response to mass shooting scenarios where police were on the scene but failed to act in favour of negotiations.

The lives of innocents must take precedence over the life or lives of the offender

But even in an AAO situation, police are trained to shoot to stop, not shoot to kill.

If you shoot, empty the magazine. Only way to be sure.

Actually, the training is to assess the threat between shots. However, in a real-time scenario, this would be quite difficult. But a fusillade to lock-back isn't justified or tactically sound thinking ... what about a second, or third threat?

You're an idiot if you're willing to risk taking down a guy with a knife bare handed, over shooting him... By the way. The guy charged the officer when he tried to transition to his taser. So, yeah... You're an idiot.

YOUR A IDIOTl;;;;;;;; lets see you say that bs when your kid gets shot dumbass and the COPS just " THINK" he's got a knife..

Shoot to Kill
Cops should not be expected to Wrestle around with these fuckups

Forum List

Back