For All Those Who Think Cops Are Trigger Happy...

This video demonstrates, and breaks down a police shooting, and the restraint used by police, till ultimately he is forced to use his weapon. Suicide by cop, is surprisingly effective...

This is about a small number of cops who are racist assholes. You know the type.

I am unaware of a single documented police shooting; where race has been proven to be the determining factor for the use of force

This video demonstrates, and breaks down a police shooting, and the restraint used by police, till ultimately he is forced to use his weapon. Suicide by cop, is surprisingly effective...

This is about a small number of cops who are racist assholes. You know the type.

In the past few years one thing I have observed is that offenders are overwhelmingly more likely to be racists than the police.

Oh yay lets praise a shot to the head of a kid. ( Todays) Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do. People use to take down someone with a knife all the time before they got trigger happy and were trained shoot to kill. ( and no not all cops).

If the kid had a gun def they had a right to shoot to him but a freaking knife.......... Teaching cops of today to be panzies asses and kill happy all under indoctrinated bs pathetic citizens applaud until it's their kid.

I don't know where you get your opinion, but if you have a firearm and I am within 10 feet of you with a knife I have a much better chance of taking your life than you have of taking mine. Watch what happens to these 5 policemen who try to take a man with a knife into custody Fast forward to 5:07.

All I was saying is SHE did not have to shoot him in the head.. He has legs, arms, back , his side ........

This the liberal side of me coming out bahahaah.

Put that side back up and stop believing fairy tales. Reality is much different than what you think.

Why not the leg, they are teaching shoot to kill now.

Police are not trained to shoot to kill. We are trained to shoot to stop.

There are a lot of factors that make center mass the optimum shot placement to achieve this.

1. It is the easiest spot on a human body to shoot. It moves the least in relation to an arm, a leg, or the head.
2. A missed shot can easily hit an innocent bystander. A 9mm projectile can be lethal for up to 1km passed its intended target.
3. There are very few places on a human you can shoot someone that is guaranteed to not be fatal -- unlike the movies, your shoulders, legs, and arms all contain arteries that if severed could be fatal in a few minutes.
4. 80% of all gunshot victims survive so the odds of a fatal shot are against the officer.

That's in the days when things were normal. They aren't really kind of like that today. They never use to just straight up shoot people esp. young kids. Today they pull that trigger faster than anything.

Did you watch the video up there I posted ...... 5 of them a homeless man with like I said a fkn swiss army knife and they blew that guy away and let the dog bite the crap out of him. ........
You say they pull the trigger faster than anything, but you can see in the video that did not happen. The female cop didn't shoot until the guy with the knife charged the idiot cop.

Forum List

Back