For All Those Who Think Cops Are Trigger Happy...

Oh yay lets praise a shot to the head of a kid. Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do. People use to take down someone with a knife all the time before they got trigger happy and were trained shoot to kill.

If the kid had a gun def they had a right to shoot to him but a freaking knife.......... Teaching cops of today to be panzies asses and kill happy all under indoctrinated bs pathetic citizens applaud until it's their kid.
Well golly! Lets see you fight someone with a knife. If you don't bleed out, tell us about it.

Hahah. I agree with the shooting when someone is too close knife or not.
2. Taser there was plenty of time for a Taser first
3. A shot to the head and the narrator glorifies it , he's a kid yaaay one through the cranial lets be proud of that bitche's shot.

She could have shot him in the leg, the arm etc. THEY ARE BEING TRAINED SHOOT TO KILL!!
That's the only reason to shoot. You don't shoot to wound, injure, or maim, you sick fuck. You shoot to kill, as a last resort when lives are on the line.

It looked like the first cop backed up for about a half block while talking to the nut.

I wouldn't have waited nearly that long to put the guy away.

The female cop was amazing. Effective, remained calm. Yeah, she's alright.

Oh yay lets praise a shot to the head of a kid. Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do. People use to take down someone with a knife all the time before they got trigger happy and were trained shoot to kill.

If the kid had a gun def they had a right to shoot to him but a freaking knife.......... Teaching cops of today to be panzies asses and kill happy all under indoctrinated bs pathetic citizens applaud until it's their kid.
You clearly don't respect how dangerous a knife can be.

They are and can be dangerous, but if you watch their body movements there is nothing but fear, there are also those things called TASERS........ he's a kid probably hiped up on something legal or illegal. These cops kill to easy and get away with it.

Many cops can take on someone with a knife and don't act like terrified freaks over it.
You're an idiot if you're willing to risk taking down a guy with a knife bare handed, over shooting him... By the way. The guy charged the officer when he tried to transition to his taser. So, yeah... You're an idiot.

and I said " Taser first" before shooting him in the head.

I also said their BEHAVIOR was LIKE THAT OF SCARED PUSSIES.............

I also said when he go to CLOSE SHOOT if no Taser.......

Can't you read terrified body language probably not you are one that would hide under a car and let someone else get shot at first...

They are and can be dangerous, but if you watch their body movements there is nothing but fear, there are also those things called TASERS........ he's a kid probably hiped up on something legal or illegal. These cops kill to easy and get away with it.

Many cops can take on someone with a knife and don't act like terrified freaks over it.
You're an idiot if you're willing to risk taking down a guy with a knife bare handed, over shooting him... By the way. The guy charged the officer when he tried to transition to his taser. So, yeah... You're an idiot.

and I said " Taser first" before shooting him in the head.

I also said their BEHAVIOR was LIKE THAT OF SCARED PUSSIES.............

I also said when he go to CLOSE SHOOT if no Taser.......

Can't you read terrified body language probably not you are one that would hide under a car and let someone else get shot at first...
Sign up, and show em' how its done. What are you waiting for? If you can do it better... Quit telling us, and show us.

Not worth the risk. I've trained with knife takeaways and disabling techniques. I guarantee you get in a knife fight, you're going to get cut.

It's not like in the movies.

Well golly! Lets see you fight someone with a knife. If you don't bleed out, tell us about it.

3. A shot to the head and the narrator glorifies it , he's a kid yaaay one through the cranial lets be proud of that bitche's shot.

She could have shot him in the leg, the arm etc. THEY ARE BEING TRAINED SHOOT TO KILL!!
But they cannot be trained how to react when they are scared shitless and someone is trying to stab them. You can talk about it but until you experience it, you can't be trained.

To me however, after working at a prison and doing the things I did, shooting the loser would have no more effect than stepping on a bug.

Not worth the risk. I've trained with knife takeaways and disabling techniques. I guarantee you get in a knife fight, you're going to get cut.

Yeah I agree I mean it is not like the cop needs to wait until the guy is up in his face , knives are up close and personal lol.

The male cop was at least going for the taser, but the ms. bad ass had to put on in his head really she had to shoot him in the head.

Why not the leg, they are teaching shoot to kill now.

I don't think in many cases they need to shoot people in their heads nor the chest unless directly threatened. Many cases are obviously different a moment to react etc....

I know dozens of cops and they to see a difference in today's ways.

Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do.

Have you ever been stabbed?

Figure-4-Patient-suffered-stab-wound-in-the-face-involving-the-upper-and-lower-eyelids.jpg

An assailant can close a three meter gap between him and the officer in less time than it takes to draw a weapon from a retention holster.

A drawn firearm is a perfectly acceptable police response to a knife-wielding assailant.

But they cannot be trained how to react when they are scared shitless and someone is trying to stab them. You can talk about it but until you experience it, you can't be trained.

To me however, after working at a prison and doing the things I did, shooting the loser would have no more effect than stepping on a bug.

That is true , and it's not like I was saying I hate cops or anything LOL, I was just saying they were like scared little pussies their reactions I would expect that if the kid had a gun I dunno about a knife.

This isn't the first case of this either ........... they unnec. blew away some homeless guy a few years ago too..... Their body movements were the same freaking way.

5 or 6 of them one homeless guy with a swiss knife I mean really.

Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do.

Figure-4-Patient-suffered-stab-wound-in-the-face-involving-the-upper-and-lower-eyelids.jpg

An assailant can close a three meter gap between him and the officer in less time than it takes to draw a weapon from a retention holster.

A drawn firearm is a perfectly acceptable police response to a knife-wielding assailant.

Wonder how long that will stay up.....

Reminds me of the crap you'd see in Iraq.

Remember this happening . the guy had a knife too . 5 of them . one little guy with a gawd dam swiss knife.

To top this off they let the dog bite the shit out of him ..........

This video demonstrates, and breaks down a police shooting, and the restraint used by police, till ultimately he is forced to use his weapon. Suicide by cop, is surprisingly effective...

most....... which doesn't mean you don't weed out and punish the ones who don't use restraint and muder unarmed young men.

just saying

-

Wonder how long that will stay up.....

Reminds me of the crap you'd see in Iraq.

You don't need to fly to Iraq, You can go to any metropolitan emergency ward any night of the week and see this or worse.

Yeah I agree I mean it is not like the cop needs to wait until the guy is up in his face , knives are up close and personal lol.

The male cop was at least going for the taser, but the ms. bad ass had to put on in his head really she had to shoot him in the head.

Looking at the tape, he would not have presented it in time. The other officer acted properly.

With the usual 9mm? If the adrenaline is up, the attacker might not even feel it.

I don't think in many cases they need to shoot people in their heads nor the chest unless directly threatened. Many cases are obviously different a moment to react etc....

I know dozens of cops and they to see a difference in today's ways.

I know a few myself. Not a one wants to shoot anybody, but they do want to go home at night.

Remember this happening . the guy had a knife too . 5 of them . one little guy with a gawd dam swiss knife.

If it happens to nick your carotid you're dead meat.

Police are not trained to shoot to kill. We are trained to shoot to stop.

There are a lot of factors that make center mass the optimum shot placement to achieve this.

1. It is the easiest spot on a human body to shoot. It moves the least in relation to an arm, a leg, or the head.
2. A missed shot can easily hit an innocent bystander. A 9mm projectile can be lethal for up to 1km passed its intended target.
3. There are very few places on a human you can shoot someone that is guaranteed to not be fatal -- unlike the movies, your shoulders, legs, and arms all contain arteries that if severed could be fatal in a few minutes.
4. 80% of all gunshot victims survive so the odds of a fatal shot are against the officer.

And unlike some other areas of life. With a knife size doesn't always matter.

Any clown can hack someone to death with a machete. But a guy with a bit of skill can shred another person using something as small as a Exacto-knife or a utility knife. Anyone who doesn't worry when someone pulls a knife — any knife — is nuts, imo.

And unlike some other areas of life. With a knife size doesn't always matter.

Any clown can hack someone to death with a machete. But a guy with a bit of skill can shred another person using something as small as a Exacto-knife or a utility knife. Anyone who doesn't worry when someone pulls a knife — any knife — is nuts, imo.

You can kill rather easily with a ball-point pen. You don't even need a knife.

Oh yay lets praise a shot to the head of a kid. ( Todays) Cops are still pussies when they see someone with a knife they act like it's able to do the same thing a gun can do. People use to take down someone with a knife all the time before they got trigger happy and were trained shoot to kill. ( and no not all cops).

Somebody comes sprinting at me with a knife, he's gonna get a lot more bullets in him than that fucker got.

And truly... Most people with no training have no idea just how short your time is before someone running at you is right there. Hubby taught me to shoot years ago and I can handle guns, take em apart to clean, shoot what I'm aiming at etc. But I learned I was a little more cocky than I should have been in some self defense scenarios. That cop was about one second from death.

Forum List

Back