🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

Hey, haven't had my computer tell me that you lefties have posted to this thread, all about how you are going to change the world, the country, and civilization, by showing your lefty compassion and taking in refugees, or people from over the border that LOVE this country, or for that matter, early released prisoners that I am sure you understand need your help!

Should we send out an SOS across USMB for you to find you "LOFTY LEFTIES" who know so much, and now need to show us all that you believe what you say-)

Hey, we are trying to HEEELLLLP you! We know you want to do the correct thing; the thing we unedumacated rubes have been counseling against, but we have seen the error of our ways. We submit to your brilliance, and want you to take these poor souls in, then take your VICTORY LAP of COMPASSION in front of America! Tell them how wonderful you were. your families are safe, and your treasure untouched!

We are pulling up a chair, adult beverages, and popcorn in the future, to get reports on this-) Good luck lefties! Practice what you preach..........in other words, SHIT or get off the pot, hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

So how many homeless veterans will you be taking in?
How many Syrians are you taking in?

Asked and answered upthread.
How many???

In your home, that YOU take personal responsibility for???

And remember, personal responsibility means personal responsibility for any bad outcomes...

Have you decided what my net worth is yet? I need to know which script you're following on this occasion.

How many???

And remember, personal responsibility means personal responsibility for any bad outcomes...

Have you decided what my net worth is yet? I need to know which script you're following on this occasion.

Wait a second, are you telling everyone on this board that YOU are constantly demanding what people do with their assets, when YOU have no assets to do anything with?!?!?!?!

Or rather, are you avoiding (liberals would NEVER do that) helping the people you demand WE take care of?

I know you aren't going to listen Arian brotherhood, or whatever your monicker is...............but you need to call some of your lefty supporters to this thread to help you. It is not I think you weak, but rather I want YOU to see how your friends can do no better than you! If you have any sense, you will question what the hell you are doing/thinking.

And so, how many LEFTIES on this board are going to take refugees in? Simple question, that deserves a simple answer.

If you can NOT see your way clear to take any in without even attempting to get financing from other lefties, then you have no reason for failure, you have the proverbial EXCUSES! What it comes down to in modern America when something like this happens, is the people like YOU, being de-pantsed in public, shown to be a bunch of phonies, holier than thou Cretans, and now you are pushed and must reside in the sewer of politics.............called..........MARXIST BULLSHIT, where through clever packaging you escaped from, but through our due diligence, you have been returned too-)

You all need leave for a week or 2 from here, to regain your self respect!

How many???

Can you afford them, or do you have to share your food stamps???

You tell me...

Wait a second, are you telling everyone on this board that YOU are constantly demanding what people do with their assets, when YOU have no assets to do anything with?!?!?!?!

(A) I've made no demands and (B) I'm simply asking the RWs to make up their minds. Am I "someone getting free stuff," a member of the 1%, or someone in between?

When y'all decide, based on your usual :lmao: rigorous research methodology, :lmao: let me know.

You tell me...

No, you tell me. You RWs are constantly telling me things about myself (usually completely off the mark). Make up your mind and get back to me.

Don't take all day. I need to head down to the marina to check on the yacht before it gets dark.

(A) I've made no demands and (B) I'm simply asking the RWs to make up their minds. Am I "someone getting free stuff," a member of the 1%, or someone in between?

When y'all decide, based on your usual :lmao: rigorous research methodology, :lmao: let me know.
So you are OK with not giving our assets to a lot of third-world individuals???

Please clarify your position...

You tell me...

No, you tell me. You RWs are constantly telling me things about myself (usually completely off the mark). Make up your mind and get back to me.

Don't take all day. I need to head down to the marina to check on the yacht before it gets dark.
Hey, they can camp on your yacht!!!

Just leave the keys, OK???

So you are OK with not giving our assets to a lot of third-world individuals???

How the hell did you come up with that based on my post? :wtf:

Please clarify your position...

One more time: I'm asking you RWs to make up your minds. Am I "someone getting free stuff," a member of the 1%, or someone in between?

You tell me...

Actually, I figured I'd hang out on the yacht and let them use the main house. Or maybe the guest cottage. Or maybe the ski lodge, or the condo in the Caribbean, or maybe all of them. Decisions, decisions...

You tell me...

You tell me...

Actually, I figured I'd hang out on the yacht and let them use the main house. Or maybe the guest cottage. Or maybe the ski lodge, or the condo in the Caribbean, or maybe all of them. Decisions, decisions...

For Shame Arian of the Hood, you are making funnies on the backs of the refugees. You and your ilk have professed that they need help, right now, and we on the right have given you a way to use your assets to help.

WHERE IS YOUR HUMANITY? These widows and orphans are on their knees begging you for assistance, and you sit here engaging us. Shame, shame, shame, on you! These people have come from huts while eating cockroaches, and you live this lavish lifestyle, and refuse them even asylum???? I don't believe it! You need to be re-educated by paintmypatootie and his friends-)

Should you open a account where we can put in a dollar or two to help you, let them live with you, while you teach them all about America.........or maybe, they will teach you all about the quaran, I will be the 1st to donate a dollar to it. I want them living with you-)

I know, I know, your compassion is rising because you see that you will soon be all you can be..............a sellou...........errr, I mean a compassionate, lefty, American, loved by the messiah. (praise be his name)

I am going to take up a charitable cause for you, oh yes I am; just because I do not want you to miss out on all that compassion. We are going to heeeeelllllllpppppp you, and we want to know how it all works out for ya-)

I'm sure the Syrians would love to live on your boat.

boat7.jpg

This is about Syrian refugees, I know exactly what you are doing, deflecting. I promise you I do more for homeless veterans and homeless in general than you ever have or ever will. So take your elementary, lame and ineffective deflection and sell it elsewhere, little dude :)

The LIBS want hem, now they can stand up and TAKE them. They do not need us to help, for they are always telling us there is waaaaaaay more of them than us.

Lead by example lefties, take your fair share of refugees and show the rest of America the way-)

So you're giving Michael Moore a lot of power and sway here. Wow. Who-da thunk? Are you as scared of him as you are Obama?

I am all for taking in the refugees. But I hope that if someday you find yourself in a powerless position without refuge you end up on the street. I will be the first person to drive by and run over your head with my front tire.

Your post is illogical, irrelevant, and not material. Are you offering your home lefty, or not? If not, you have no say-)

Answer my question. You are ascribing a lot of power to a left wing celebrity you make fun of every time one of his films comes out. So by your logic, and I use that term loosely, if Sean Hannity comes out and asks you righties to run over a brown person every time you see one in the street, are you going to do it?

Not his power, it is his logic, LEFTY logic. You want them, then take care of them. You can't demand we take care of them, because we don't want them, so you need show the way, or give up the position that America take them. So which is it? Either you show YOUR compassion, or stop demanding everyone show compassion that YOU won't!!!!!!!

So lefty logic has your panties in a wad. All this time we thought you were worried about Obama's power. Doesn't matter what you want, it's about what is.

Forum List

Back