For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

I know it is a sin....cite scripture please where death is the punishment for a man cheating his workers.

I can't remember the exact book, chapter, and verse, but I do remember something about a worker having the right to kill a master who cheats them under the old testament laws.

Something about the laws not considering it murder if a worker kills a dishonest employer, and that a worker may kill the man and take their money and valuables equal to money owed, but it being illegal for them to take any more than that.

I can't remember the exact book, chapter, and verse, but I do remember something about a worker having the right to kill a master who cheats them under the old testament laws.

Something about the laws not considering it murder if a worker kills a dishonest employer, and that a worker may kill the man and take their money and valuables equal to money owed, but it being illegal for them to take any more than that.
come back when you find your evidence slim.

i don't think that exists. I think you may have misinterpreted it. It is easy enough to search. Either with a concordance or enter scripture: and your search term. God says no murder, so that would disqualify that.

Your memory is not totally reliable.

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.
Well, lets see. I can't think of anything that is pro-Bible about the Democrats or the organization formerly known as the Republican Party.

LiarFace.png

The bible also says that any man who cheats his workers out of their pay should be put to death.
well you are going to have to provide that book chapter and verse. I've read through the bible periodically and i have NEVER seen any such scripture.

another agenda where the left is not on the side of biblical values.

Bug eating. Have you seen the number of videos now on youtube encouraging people to eat bugs? go look. Have you seen recently the number of articles regarding the value of eating bugs, that some countries are already feeding their school children bugs in their school lunches. That is disgusting..and in the long term...unhealthy.... but then what does gov't care when they have their agenda.

What does the bible say about eating insects?

New Living Translation Leviticus 11:42
This includes all animals that slither along on their bellies, as well as those with four legs and those with many feet. All such animals that scurry along the ground are detestable, and you must never eat them.

Leviticus 11:20-23
“‘All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be regarded as unclean by you.There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. But all other flying insects that have four legs you are to regard as unclean.

My reply
Bible is a religious document so you got to read it in its context.

In Leviticus , Moses was discussing foods that the Israelites were allowed to eat and foods that were forbidden. The topic of edible insects has to be discussed in this religious context. So Moses gave simple instructions. Edible insects must have wings, walk with 4 legs and have 2 more jointed legs for hopping. And then Moses gave specific examples. locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper.

Moses was writing a practical guide for a layman rather than writing a scientific paper.

A good discussion on this topic can be found at
Are praying mantises kosher?

```````````````
NO crawling insects but some winged insects were edible with certain restrictions.

Now for eating meat.

Leviticus 11:1-47 ESV /​

And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...

Why does the left want to restrict our meat consumption and get us eating bugs?

video at link: Hohmann: Why Do They Want Us to Eat Bugs? | Frontpage Mag

Last edited:
I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me.’ “The righteous will then answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink? When did we ever see you a stranger and welcome you in our homes, or naked and clothe you? When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you did this for one of the least important of these members of my family, you did it for me!’ “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me a drink; I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not clothe me; I was sick and in prison but you would not take care of me.’ “Then they will answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and would not help you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of these least important ones, you refused to help me.’

Thou Shalt Steal Thy Neighbors Paycheck and Give it to The Poor, The Hungry, The Naked, Thirsty, Sick, Lazy, Drug Addicts, Drunkards, and The Imprisoned.
1st DemoTardians 2 verse 5.

Forum List

Back