For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

they don't? what is this special jewish law within the US that is different than my local laws?
It's hard to explain.
If two witnesses who meet certain standards, under stressful testimony, give consistent testimony, the court will force the wage to be paid.
There are strict conditions such as the witnesses cannot be related and cannot be gamblers.
They both have to know what the weather was that day.
There are other criteria also.

It's hard to explain.
If two witnesses who meet certain standards, under stressful testimony, give consistent testimony, the court will force the wage to be paid.
There are strict conditions such as the witnesses cannot be related and cannot be gamblers.
They both have to know what the weather was that day.
There are other criteria also.
That's a standard for all though. They can garnish wages as well.

God says, Go forth and fill the earth...he means with people.

Genesis 1:28 ESV /​

And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Democrats/leftists/Globalists want to depopulate the earth...by whatever means THEY consider proper. Latest was by the Covid SHOT...not a vaccine. Abortion goes on all the time...an ongoing depopulation policy of the left. Turning loose illegals in this country cause the deaths of many americans as well as others illegally or legally in this country.

look at this. This is leftist hell on earth.

ALWAYS...targetting babies and children..see that?

Just within the two days, i've heard trans activists say that the body is just a meat sack...and THAT....it is not the body that is of any importance but what it is you think you are in your head. The body is a 'meat sack'. If that is the case.... anyone can do anything to their own body or to anyone elses' and it doesn't matter because it has no value.

This is not the link i'm looking for but this will suffice for now. This video...the transmtf men here believe that being a woman is to have the potential for debasing, sexually using women in order to demean them. These men have no clue what a woman is and never will. The view the body of woman...and their wanting to be a woman as something to be used and abused by others.

What does the bible say about 'the Body'.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ESV /​

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ESV /​

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Leviticus 19:28 ESV /​

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

Romans 12:1-2 ESV /​

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV /​

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

1 Corinthians 9:27 ESV /​

But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

Last edited:
I thought this was funny/ironic. LOL

afa723b5a4559fd9.jpg

And for good reason. "Leftist" views are based in reality, not fiction, dogma or idealogy. These are the tenets of the far right. If you're getting all your information from a fictional man in the sky, it's no wonder your lot is so desperately confused.
your side is killing the unborn, welcoming criminals and terrorists across an open southern border and trafficking in women and children, your side wants to legalize pedophilia, release rapists and murderers, make all of us poor, corrupt our children in gov't run schools, put perverts and criminals in positions of authority over us and you call us confused. well...i pray you are joking.

God Says Human beings are sacred.. All life. Genesis 9:8

The left says the State is sacred but on a lesser note certain democraphics with political significance.

Here is the explanation of these facts: it’s the demographic categories (not the individuals) that are sacred. This is the quintessence of Sacrificial Politics, which is symbolic all the way down: the individuals playing the game (the Sacred, the Pious, the Profane, the Blasphemers) symbolize their demographic categories when they interact. This also explains why a person can invoke his or her sacred status by narrating the injustices other people in the category have suffered.

Last edited:

The left says the State is sacred but on a lesser note certain democraphics with political significance.

Here is the explanation of these facts: it’s the demographic categories (not the individuals) that are sacred. This is the quintessence of Sacrificial Politics, which is symbolic all the way down: the individuals playing the game (the Sacred, the Pious, the Profane, the Blasphemers) symbolize their demographic categories when they interact. This also explains why a person can invoke his or her sacred status by narrating the injustices other people in the category have suffered.

That includes liberals.

For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values
Oh, there are quite a few, actually, however, given their modern-day broad rejection of Godly virtues, these are (or have become) coincidental.

As a hive-mind or collective, they continue to advance such causes because it is politically expedient and wise to do so, not out of a love of God.

And then, there are considerable numbers (a minority, probably) of Dems who still "believe" and map their agenda to Godliness, but they're increasingly rare.

Forum List

Back