For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

What utter, unadulterated nonsense.

You know Adam was walking and talking before God breathed into his nostrils, right. See if you can figure out just exactly how you misunderstand the Scriptures.
Please list the scripture to that.

Render unto Caesar. Pay your taxes.

That passage had nothing to do with paying taxes. Jesus was
challenging the pharisees to choose their allegiance as he referenced who's image and inscription was on the denarius. Would they love the Lord their God with all their heart, soul, and strength, or would they continue to try to divide their allegiance between God and caesar.

Something is mentally wrong with you. You lack very basic English comprehension… really makes you sound stupid when you can’t get the simplest of messages right
I’m not the crazy one thinking God supports people killing children he loves.

No shock you think taking money at gunpoint is no different than giving freely by what’s on your heart to give.

Religion believes in taking money "at gunpoint". If you don't give 10% of your income, you won't go to Heaven.
Jesus was really clear on taxation. Jesus was also very clear on the division between the secular and the spiritual. He was not there to fight the Romans or involve himself of the politics of the day.

The American Right has utterly perverted Jesus' teachings. Instead of the JOY of Christianity where you live your life in service to Jesus, Others and Yourself, you're preaching "prosperity Christianity" which is an oxymoron if ever I heard one. Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with "self actualization" and the pursuit of personal success, but in living your life by two guiding prinicples:

Love the Lord thy God with all of your might; and

Love one another as I have loved you.

These two things. Because if you do the second, you would never post the bullshit you post.

Luke 20:25
"And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's."

“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5In our Law Moses commanded that such a woman must be stoned to death. Now, what do you say?” 6They said this to trap Jesus, so that they could accuse him. But he bent over and wrote on the ground with his finger.
7As they stood there asking him questions, he straightened himself up and said to them, “Whichever one of you has committed no sin may throw the first stone at her.” 8Then he bent over again and wrote on the ground. 9When they heard this, they all left, one by one, the older ones first. Jesus was left alone, with the woman still standing there. 10He straightened himself up and said to her, “Where are they? Is there no one left to condemn you?”
11“No one, sir,” she answered.
“Well, then,” Jesus said, “I do not condemn you either. Go, but do not sin again.”]

Religion believes in taking money "at gunpoint". If you don't give 10% of your income, you won't go to Heaven.
Jesus was really clear on taxation. Jesus was also very clear on the division between the secular and the spiritual. He was not there to fight the Romans or involve himself of the politics of the day.

The American Right has utterly perverted Jesus' teachings. Instead of the JOY of Christianity where you live your life in service to Jesus, Others and Yourself, you're preaching "prosperity Christianity" which is an oxymoron if ever I heard one. Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with "self actualization" and the pursuit of personal success, but in living your life by two guiding prinicples:

Love the Lord thy God with all of your might; and

Love one another as I have loved you.

These two things. Because if you do the second, you would never post the bullshit you post.

Luke 20:25
"And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's."
2 Corinthians 9:7 (NIV) says, “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”

Where’s the gun at my head?

Please list the scripture to that.
Did God breathe the breath of life into animals?

Adam was formed; he had nostrils.

Life is spirit. "As long as my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils" (Job 27:3).

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.

It seems everything you post on here is the antithesis of what the bible preaches.

Why do you care about the bible when you ignore it totally?

Forum List

Back