For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.
3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

trump-three-wives.jpg

Abortion. God gave us "free will" and Republicans would take it away.

The Bible says that "life" begins with the first breath drawn. The right wingers are trying to redefine what "life" means, and saying that a fetus is "alive" from the moment of conception. The Bible says otherwise.

Genesis 2:7

"Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

Democrats are also in favour of: Thou shalt not kill; Thou shalt not steal; Thou shalt not bear false witness; Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God, in vain;

Trumpists in particular are all in favour of lying and "bearing false witness".

We'll pass on the Biblical justification for incest, stoning of adulterers, and condoning slavery.

A sperm and egg are both alive. When they meet, life begins.

2 Corinthians 9:7 (NIV) says, “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”

Where’s the gun at my head?
People giving as they please is not a tithe, either. A tithe is a tenth.

Jewish Christians were still abiding the Law, as Jesus instructed, though they amended it somewhat. For Christians, the law is innate. Yes, Christians give cheerfully (voluntarily).

I'd imagine it's a little tough to reconcile their "fuck you, it's all about me" routine with the God stuff.

Which would explain why they get so cranky, I guess.
And when you do see a Leftist giving time or money to a charity it’s things unrelated to people in need.

A sperm and egg are both alive. When they meet, life begins.
That's only logical. The Israelites were close, believing that life of the flesh was in the blood (Lv 17:11), which also makes sense, really. And blood begins to circulate about two or three weeks after conception, if I'm not mistaken.

Sadly "Christians" are consumed by greed and do not give of their own volition. They give as little as they can get away with and that is a recipe for disaster in every society.

Apparently not, they like to give to joel osteen types.....the ones that preach that feel good, your best life now garbage.

Who said the Left and Right disagree with that? I think we both feel the slandering of Trump with the lies about Russia was a bad thing.

In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Who said the Left and Right disagree with that? I think both sides agree BLM stealing millions in contributions to buy mansions is a bad thing.

Religion believes in taking money "at gunpoint". If you don't give 10% of your income, you won't go to Heaven.
Jesus was really clear on taxation. Jesus was also very clear on the division between the secular and the spiritual. He was not there to fight the Romans or involve himself of the politics of the day.

The American Right has utterly perverted Jesus' teachings. Instead of the JOY of Christianity where you live your life in service to Jesus, Others and Yourself, you're preaching "prosperity Christianity" which is an oxymoron if ever I heard one. Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with "self actualization" and the pursuit of personal success, but in living your life by two guiding prinicples:

Love the Lord thy God with all of your might; and

Love one another as I have loved you.

These two things. Because if you do the second, you would never post the bullshit you post.

Luke 20:25
"And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's."

Are you saying that democrats haven't perverted the bible as they approve of killing the unborn?

In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Yes, and conservatives give more time and money to those in need.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall make no idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
  4. Keep the Sabbath day holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.

That’s the one the president violated again on Thursday night, when he joked about “goddamn windmills” while talking about energy policy with House Republicans in Baltimore.

[snip]

At that rally, the president had told a North Carolina crowd about the Islamic State, “They’ll be hit so goddamn hard,” and had recalled warning a businessman, “If you don’t support me, you’re going to be so goddamn poor.”

I honestly do not know how the Trumptards can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

They literally idolize the thoroughly corrupt Trump over God.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall make no idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
  4. Keep the Sabbath day holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.

That’s the one the president violated again on Thursday night, when he joked about “goddamn windmills” while talking about energy policy with House Republicans in Baltimore.

[snip]

At that rally, the president had told a North Carolina crowd about the Islamic State, “They’ll be hit so goddamn hard,” and had recalled warning a businessman, “If you don’t support me, you’re going to be so goddamn poor.”
I think both sides agree that Whoopie Goldberg ranting against God is a bad thing.

Forum List

Back